THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1030417 - 05/19/20 03:42 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
basically you, and everyone else, is full of sh!t...

I used to believe that I was smarter than everyone else. I still do,but I used to,too.

#1030423 - 05/19/20 05:42 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Todd, you get your medical advice from VIce and Racheal Maddow, maybe a splash of Anderson Cooper too...

you constantly blab about sh!t they say, always against Trump, and then when you get proven wrong, in this case Fauci himself saying in 2005 that chloroquine and its little, safer brother, Hydroxychloroquine, worked absolutely well against coronaviruses, and then a large medical society that is full of the best doctors in the world says there is a 90 percent survival rate while using it, you resort to calling names...

wanna know why that is?

because you have SH!T... you have no answer, and you know you are wrong...

simple thing to do would be to post up a link from the NIH, stating everything they have said in the past was bullsh!t and wrong...

the reason you cant and wont, is because it doesnt exist, and never will exist...

you are the epitomy of kook, and are far far past the Rich level of psychofvckingkookidnes, and you should really REALLY see a doctor about your mental health stability...

there is clearly something wrong up there with you, and are on par with James Hodgkinson, and honestly, i wouldnt put it past you with your brain activity to possibly do something like he did...

keep getting your medical advice from far left news anchors, i get mine from actual medical professionals, and always will...

you are a left wing extremist, and are going to pass the point of no return if you dont fvcking check yourself...

#1030424 - 05/19/20 06:57 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Great. The king of psychofvckingkookness is calling someone else a kook. This should be good.

Hey, evotard, I have an extra shovel you can have. You're gonna need it.

#1030425 - 05/19/20 07:03 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Why, because Mr At&t says so?

You should see my shovel.. Really nice one, bought it to bury my cat..

Some Fag tweaker probably stole it tho...

#1030426 - 05/19/20 07:05 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

You also just proved my point...

Ya ain't got sh!t.. Cuz if ya did, you would have used it by now...

As i said.

#1030427 - 05/19/20 07:21 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Why, because Mr At&t says so?

You should see my shovel.. Really nice one, bought it to bury my cat..

Some Fag tweaker probably stole it tho...

I never worked for AT&T, stupid. I work in the software industry. The word "work" being the common denominator. Go ahead. Look it up.

So I should see your shovel? A shovel that you no longer have? ??? This is your brain. This is your brain on meth.

#1030428 - 05/19/20 07:28 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Stop doing it then..

#1030430 - 05/19/20 07:47 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Good luck.

That reminds me. You all remember Strike-Zone? His posts always ended with "Good luck,"

One time, in a reply to some stupid post, his post was this:

"Fvck you.Good luck,"

That made me lol.

#1030434 - 05/19/20 08:14 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Lolrofl

Dr. Couch Potato strikes back.

I feel so dirty.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1030435 - 05/19/20 08:31 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Todd, you get your medical advice from VIce and Racheal Maddow, maybe a splash of Anderson Cooper too...

you constantly blab about sh!t they say, always against Trump, and then when you get proven wrong, in this case Fauci himself saying in 2005 that chloroquine and its little, safer brother, Hydroxychloroquine, worked absolutely well against coronaviruses, and then a large medical society that is full of the best doctors in the world says there is a 90 percent survival rate while using it, you resort to calling names...

wanna know why that is?

simple thing to do would be to post up a link from the NIH, stating everything they have said in the past was bullsh!t and wrong...

the reason you cant and wont, is because it doesnt exist, and never will exist...

you are the epitomy of kook, and are far far past the Rich level of psychofvckingkookidnes, and you should really REALLY see a doctor about your mental health stability...

there is clearly something wrong up there with you, and are on par with James Hodgkinson, and honestly, i wouldnt put it past you with your brain activity to possibly do something like he did...

keep getting your medical advice from far left news anchors, i get mine from actual medical professionals, and always will...

you are a left wing extremist, and are going to pass the point of no return if you dont fvcking check yourself...

A simple, " Fvck off, Blue Frank" would have worked....

#1030437 - 05/19/20 09:15 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Evo is getting cranky again. Time for some Gogurt and a nap.

James Hodgkinson?

JFChrist....

rolleyes

#1030438 - 05/19/20 09:29 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW

wanna know why that is?

Thats the worst book I ever read. Evotard is infinitarded....

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1030440 - 05/19/20 10:33 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Are you questioning Evo's credentials?
After all he is the dark side's hydroxymoron.

#1030443 - 05/20/20 07:21 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Evo likes learnin' and stuff.

rofl

He's the best learner. Quite easily.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1030448 - 05/20/20 08:22 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I don't think I've ever seen someone who tries so hard to not look like a nut and an idiot, and fails so miserably at both.

Bigly.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030449 - 05/20/20 08:27 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: Todd]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Todd
I don't think I've ever seen someone who tries so hard to not look like a nut and an idiot, and fails so miserably at both.

Have you never looked in a mirror?

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#1030450 - 05/20/20 08:31 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time

wanna know why that is?

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#1030452 - 05/20/20 08:34 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Are you actually Evo, conducting another experiment? Do you have the site set to notify you when I post so you can come running to make another worthless comment?

Solid work, as usual.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030457 - 05/20/20 10:11 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: blackmouth]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: blackmouth
Originally Posted By: Todd

Have you never looked in a mirror?

blackcockmouth, you don’t like Toff because of his politics, get over yourself. You come across as so self important I smell farts reading your posts.

Read that huge post of Evotard’s a little ways back loaded with speculation and assumptions to see why he comes across as such a moron. He talks about things and yet knows nothing. He doesn’t know anything about Toff and yet writes a page about Toff’s news/viewing habits. He thinks he knows based on his politics; that is caveman logic.

It seems like speculation and assumptions are fine with you when they are targeted at those you dislike and they jive with your politics. But when they dont’, they are coming from an “ignorant a$$hole”.

I work with some Trump supporters and they don’t seem as butt hurt as you do. Why is it so hard for you even when you are winning and winning and should be sick of winning?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1030458 - 05/20/20 10:44 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I will give blackmouth credit, at least his one sentence posts subscribe to the "better to be thought an idiot than to write too much like Evo and remove all doubt" plan...they are utterly substanceless, beyond showing he's a shallow partisan hack.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1265 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |