Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1033800 - 07/02/20 06:35 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Mine was chosen for me, I guess you could say I am "privileged", I am also humble.

#1033801 - 07/02/20 06:40 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Who assigned mine?

#1033802 - 07/02/20 06:43 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Who assigned mine?

Mr. Dunghammer

#1033804 - 07/02/20 06:51 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
My avatar is a Skagit buck from CnR season 2009. It was taped and supposedly 18#. It fought like hell and took line like hell which a big mean fish can do on a river as wide as the Skagit. It sounds stupid if you don’t fly fish but it was a hell of a cast and the line layed out perfect to get the fly to drop a little bit behind a boulder way the hell out there and get in that fish’s face. I remember thinking “that was a perfect cast to get the right drift!” right before he latched on, which never happens to me, usually I get fish on random cast. The fish is also memorable because I was using one of my older Hardy reels and they really are a blast with a fish like that. The fish is also memorable because I don’t really fly fish anymore, I found the average fly fisherman to be insufferable and decided to move on from the scene. I was never an exclusive fly fishing only type and grew up gear fishing a lot and it is that exclusive fly only culture that really grinds my gears. In the end fly fishing is fun, but too limited in a world of diminishing everything.

Nice. Really nice. Don't you love it when you call your shot? It doesn't happen all that much, but when it does...it's like...."yup, I'm good".

The Turkey I got this spring was like that. I told Toof and Dad to shush! We are coming into the spot where they should be, so be quiet and crouch down. I then proceeded to creep 3 paces, pop up over a hill and blast my first turkey right in the face. All over the course of about 2 seconds. Toof asked me if'n I saw that bird before I said that and I hadn't at all. I can't tell you how many times I've done it on fish. Shot callers are ballers.

#1033809 - 07/02/20 07:02 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: CorneliusDunghamer
Might I suggest the “Touch Cornelius Package” as it’s one of our most popular plus it’s my favorite.

$18 is a steal!

So I'm a bit of an expert detective. Based on your cryptic name and avatar I was able to surmise certain ancient hieroglyphic symbols that actually spell American English words. I then used the Googleator machine to end up....

Here.

I need you to answer for yourself. I need to understand. I have cash money and hands.

#1033812 - 07/02/20 07:40 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

good soundtrack.

#1033821 - 07/02/20 10:48 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: NickD90]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
Keep em coming! Nick whats with the unicorn?

See the 1st reply in this very thread my man.
Missed that,sorry you're a Bronc fan.

#1033875 - 07/03/20 05:33 PM Re: The pic in your avatar [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Couldn't remember what pic I had as an avatar, so had to go look at one of my posts. 23# buck on the last day of the 82 season. That was a good day. I had just landed and released a 15# hen shortly before in that same pool.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 642 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645450 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |