THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1036425 - 08/13/20 09:32 AM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: NickD90]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: NickD90
rofl

Well the good news Paker, is being a former Detroit player, your doc won't be wearing any huge championship beads...er....rings.

I seriously thought it was 40. Best news I've heard all day. I'm 45 and have been dreading seeing the doc for this very reason. Good to know I got another 5 years of chute virginity. Sweet!

The best part of the whole experience is going under.
The rest of it is just the shits.....

If they ask you on your first colonoscopy if you have anything to say before you go out, tell them to read the card and enjoy the flowers you left for them up there. wink
SF

#1036427 - 08/13/20 09:34 AM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: The Moderator]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: elparquito
Yeah, the fun begins at 50.

I got the full roofie for my colonoscopy. Don’t know what they did to me, don’t recall a thing, and don’t care.

If a movie shows up on the internet, it’s NOT the JackHammer. I swear.

Honestly, the worst part of the procedure is the prep solution they make you drink the night before. To me, it tasted exactly like the smell of fresh king salmon slime. Like a cross between the smell of a springer and Tule. It was horrific. I choked down the 4 liters eventually, but I damn near hurled by the end.

I found out later that there is a solution that is a fraction of the volume but you’ll end paying out of pocket for it. I do not care what it costs! Not doing the salmon slime mix again!

Finger up the butt doesn’t start until one is 55. I have 4 more years to find a sweet little Asian female doctor with small fingers. I need to ditch my current Doc, as he was a lineman for the Detroit Tigers. Those hands can’t be a good thing.

Oh, check out Vicky Stark on YouTube. I’d move to Florida to catch and release that peacock bass!
rofl I have heard the concoction is brutal,but no one ever described it to me in such detail. That sounds horrible!

#1036429 - 08/13/20 09:36 AM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Yeah, I told all the doctors that and no one heard that either.

I really really really dislike the smell of a springer or tule. Somehow, my brain associated the taste of that solution to the smell of these skanky kings. I can instantly tell if someone has netted a springer the day before...because their net, no matter how rinsed, smells like a nasty-ass springer.

I dislike the smell of a springer so much so, that I generally give away most, if any, springer I catch. To me, even eating a fresh springer tastes like they smell. DIS-FVCKING-GUSTING.

I'm a good person to take springer fishing...as I'll generally give away any springer I catch.

Tules also stink, but it's a different kind of stink. If I had to rate the two, springers and white kings stink worse when they come out of the water over a tule.

I think I'm smelling the high fat content in these fish....as all white kings seem to have the same awful smell of a springer. I can instantly tell by the smell if I've caught a white king out of the ocean, etc. They just reek.

A fresh king, if it's not a springer, tule, or white king, smells like a king should smell. That smell doesn't bother me.

THe prep solution was truly not good.

You drink 4 liters of springer/tule/white king slime and tell me how that goes for you.

Actually, the more I write this, the more I'm convinced it's just me. You all seem to go goo goo over nasty ass springers. I'm guessing you all would LIKE this prep solution.

Sick mother fvckers......

#1036451 - 08/13/20 03:11 PM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: The Moderator]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: elparquito

Sick mother fvckers......
Well,ya

#1036477 - 08/13/20 06:43 PM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Well,the thread started off ok...

#1036485 - 08/13/20 10:16 PM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

I bet I could find a couple starfish on that boat.

#1036486 - 08/13/20 10:32 PM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Penis Island. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#1036505 - 08/14/20 11:16 AM Re: How to get a million hits on youtube [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Paker - you took the wrong stuff! There is an alternative that is 2 quarts of Gatorade that you dissolve some powder in and drink the night before. It's a lot to drink but very doable. Much, much better. And then you wake up after it's all over, and the sweet pretty nurse is telling you that everything went perfect.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chad Lee, fish_hunter, Grady 265, pimpinshrimp, Stew, xflyzguy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 483 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |