Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1037552 - 09/03/20 01:53 PM Redirected funds
Krijack Online   content
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Trump States he wants to redirect funds “to the maximum extent permitted by law."

Seattle Democrats scream it's illegal.

#1037554 - 09/03/20 02:01 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
That statement shows:

a) Trump isn't a lawyer
b) Trump isn't familiar with Federal Law
c) Trump ignores his legal team.

Seattle will sue (again) the Trump Administration for yet another BS scare tactic, will win the lawsuit, and Trump will go back to being the simple, pathetic, and dumb-ass that he constantly portrays himself as in his digital and real life.

All this is doing is padding the political pouch for Rob McKenna. That guy is sucking this all up....as he makes his eventual run in to politics (in the future).

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

#1037556 - 09/03/20 02:08 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
Krijack Online   content
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
The statement, to the maximum allowed, would indicate he is not sure how much he can legally direct, but is looking to see. To say that stating you want to do something legal is illegal, is insane. Trump may be an idiot for believing there is anything he can do, but that is not nearly as stupid as claiming that something is illegal when Trump stated he will only do what is legally allowed and has not stated what it will be. The proper thing would be to call Trump an idiot and state if he tries anything illegal he will be sued. The left is swallowing the bait again.

#1037558 - 09/03/20 02:11 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Krijack
The proper thing would be to call Trump an idiot

I believe I have done this time and time again......and will continue to do so as I see fit.

I'm happy to lump in all you TrumpGuzzlers as idiots too, if that will make you feel any better about yourself and your idiot of a President.

Idiots.

#1037571 - 09/03/20 06:13 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Trump derangement syndrome is clearly a real thing.

#1037573 - 09/03/20 07:08 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Trump derangement syndrome is clearly a real thing.

lol

The former GOP governor of Michigan endorsed Biden today. Like most real conservatives have.

TDS!!

The last desperate gasp of Trump's ballwashers.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1037575 - 09/03/20 07:54 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Nobody said that conservatives can’t be against Trump. There are plenty of them.

But clearly TDS also exists.... coming from someone who did not vote for Trump and does not plan on voting for Trump.

#1037576 - 09/03/20 08:22 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I call it thinking Trump is a worthless sack of [Bleeeeep!]. It's not a syndrome. It's a fact.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1037579 - 09/03/20 09:46 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

There is, indeed, a Trump derangement syndrome. If you voted for Trump once, you were only a little nuts. Voting for him a second time would clearly indicate derangement.

#1037584 - 09/03/20 10:45 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
There is, indeed, a Trump derangement syndrome. If you voted for Trump once, you were only a little nuts. Voting for him a second time would clearly indicate you believe everything you hear on Fox News.

#1037585 - 09/03/20 10:48 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
I call it thinking Trump is a worthless sack of [Bleeeeep!]. It's not a syndrome. It's a fact.

You seem pretty worked up. It must suck to be such a slave to hatred for another human being that you (I assume probably) have never met.

#1037588 - 09/04/20 07:18 AM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Streamer]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

You seem pretty worked up. It must suck to be such a slave to hatred for another human being that you (I assume probably) have never met.

Evo...is that you, or did Steamer just OD on the Cool Aid?

If trump only wasn't such a sack of dogshit... rolleyes

Edited by DCC (09/04/20 07:18 AM)

#1037593 - 09/04/20 10:07 AM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Nice try.

I’m not a Trump fan but I don’t hate the guy. Must suck to be you to also be so filled with hate and anger. There are people that can help you with that. It’s sad to see the Dems condition people to be so quick to anger and hatred. So much for the party of “tolerance” and diversity of thought.

Edited by Streamer (09/04/20 10:10 AM)

#1037597 - 09/04/20 10:33 AM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Streamer]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Nice try.

I’m not a Trump fan but I don’t hate the guy. Must suck to be you to also be so filled with hate and anger. There are people that can help you with that. It’s sad to see the Dems condition people to be so quick to anger and hatred. So much for the party of “tolerance” and diversity of thought.

Not filled with hate or anger, just don't like dogshit smeared all over the White House and America.

Since you and your ilk do, maybe you should be good Americans and start helping to clean the mess up.

Vote trump....out.

thumbs

#1037598 - 09/04/20 11:05 AM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Trump’s move to defund is blatantly politically potivated, yet when Seattle folks are against it, they are the one with TDS? Please! Doesn’t even compute...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1037599 - 09/04/20 11:12 AM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Jason Beezuz]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
The stupidest part about trump's threats against blue cities and blue states is that the populations in those blue areas are not monolithic dem populations. There are shittons of republicans living there too. He's hurting his own supporters. He's a "fvcking moron".

#1037600 - 09/04/20 11:54 AM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

what is apparent, and blatantly obvious, is that you people vote for people you "like"...

which is why we have been getting screwed for decades... from Inslee to Obama, from Gregoire to Clinton...

what you should be doing, is voting for peoples policies, and what they are about for American citizens...

and Trump has been better for American citizens than any president during my lifetime...

i dont care what people do or have done in their own personal lives if they are running the ship, i just care about them being able to do the job... he does it well...

the reason the Democrats hate him so much, is because he is unraveling all the fvcking they have been doing to everyone for decades...

so, maybe change tactics on who you vote for and why, or you will continue to get fed sh!t...

#1037601 - 09/04/20 12:40 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Interesting perspective from the sidelines/cheapseats....now explain why a Republican that has worked all of his life to live the American dream and make America a better place for his children and grandchildren cannot abide someone as low as trump, or do you just agree that lying, cheating and generally being a despicable human being is okay as long as you get what you want in the end?

Originally Posted By: Evo

the reason the Democrats hate him so much, is because he is unraveling all the fvcking they have been doing to everyone for decades...

so, maybe change tactics on who you vote for and why, or you will continue to get fed sh!t...

Just a little info that you may have missed.....The Republican party has been in control of the White House 24 of the last 40 years, that's over half in case you're as bad at math as you are in everything else, and I especially like the part where you say "...I just care about them being able to do the job" like you know what that even is.... Tff. rofl

Maybe your daddy left you enough money to benefit from trumps grand plan, if so, congrats. I still work for my money and from a working mans perspective, trump is exactly the opposite of what America needs and is doing exactly the opposite of a "good job."

....go.

wink

#1037602 - 09/04/20 12:49 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: Krijack]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah, you are a lost cause and will never get your head out of your ass so oh well...

vote for Biden, i dont care, when he jacks the tax rate up to 25 percent, dont bitch....

vote for Inslee, i dont care, when he implements a state income tax, dont bitch...

just be a good little puppet and do what they want you to do...

........go

#1037604 - 09/04/20 01:13 PM Re: Redirected funds [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Evo

vote for Biden, i dont care, when he jacks the tax rate up to 25 percent, dont bitch....

Lazy deadbeats like you have nothing to worry about. Only those earning over $400k a year would get a tax increase under Joe.

According to you, you are only worth $12k total. So congrats!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |