THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 80 of 81 < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1019894 - 01/09/20 09:19 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: fish4brains]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
Maybe Brady will hire Trump to be his manager so he can be great again.

Comedy gold right there! Thanks for that. Best laugh so far today!

#1019901 - 01/09/20 11:30 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Brady is a true Patriot.

#1022461 - 02/18/20 02:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Seahawks just signed Greg Olsen.

I support this, mostly because it was only $7MM for a one year deal. Russell will enjoy throwing to him.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1022463 - 02/18/20 04:22 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

It all comes down to being healthy...I wouldn't bet on him being healthy? I hope he proves me wrong.

- Albert Einstein.

#1022479 - 02/18/20 09:35 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
lol.....Greg Olsen, imagine thinking he will do anything but be injured all season.

#1029118 - 04/25/20 03:45 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Seahawk 2020 draft picks so far:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seaha...4-7-selections/
As uninspiring as a Trump corona virus briefing. One analyst graded the Hawks first round pick as a D+. Finally, an A- pick in the seventh round. Huskies Hunter Bryant, Miles Bryant, Trey Adams, Aaron Fuller and Salvon Ahmed still on the board.

#1029207 - 04/27/20 10:27 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
The Sea Hawks have a way of doing things that others do not see. I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Bleacher report of the Sea Hawks 2012 draft...

No. 1: Seattle Seahawks

After one of the worst picks in the first round I can ever remember, the Seattle Seahawks didn't draft any positions of need or draft for the future.

Pete Carroll is proving why he didn’t make it in the NFL the first time. Not only was Bruce Irvin a reach at No. 15, the Seahawks proved they were oblivious to their madness by celebrating their selection.

As if the day wasn’t bad enough, Seattle selecting Russell Wilson, a QB that doesn’t fit their offense at all, was by far the worst move of the draft. With the two worst moves of the draft, Seattle is the only team that received an F on draft day.

Grade: F

#1029208 - 04/27/20 11:14 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
The success rate of drafting in later rounds has more to do with team fit than raw abilities in college games, this point gets lost in the pre-draft rankings. Our team knows this and that is a good thing.

Drafting in the top 10 is easy and only crappy teams do that.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1029209 - 04/27/20 11:43 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
The success rate of drafting in later rounds has more to do with team fit than raw abilities in college games, this point gets lost in the pre-draft rankings. Our team knows this and that is a good thing.

Thanks Mel.

On a serious note, what do you guys make of the season? I say yes but with no fans. Or fans in every other two seats?

#1029211 - 04/27/20 11:52 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Krijack]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Krijack
The Sea Hawks have a way of doing things that others do not see. I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Bleacher report of the Sea Hawks 2012 draft...

No. 1: Seattle Seahawks

After one of the worst picks in the first round I can ever remember, the Seattle Seahawks didn't draft any positions of need or draft for the future.

Pete Carroll is proving why he didn’t make it in the NFL the first time. Not only was Bruce Irvin a reach at No. 15, the Seahawks proved they were oblivious to their madness by celebrating their selection.

As if the day wasn’t bad enough, Seattle selecting Russell Wilson, a QB that doesn’t fit their offense at all, was by far the worst move of the draft. With the two worst moves of the draft, Seattle is the only team that received an F on draft day.

Grade: F

+1

#1029221 - 04/27/20 01:25 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: dwatkins]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: dwatkins

Thanks Mel.

On a serious note, what do you guys make of the season? I say yes but with no fans. Or fans in every other two seats?

I have been addicted to fantasy football for many years now. You learn a lot about what is real and what is hype because you invest in draft picks. Mel Kiper knows his stuff, but honestly just paying close attention and keeping notes like you have to in Fantasy Football will teach you more than the experts will. I feel like history is always repeating and yet everyone always acts surprised...

I have won several highly competitive 12-team leagues by sticking to history and ignoring draft expert hype. For example, the team that drafts the WR is more important than the WR almost every time.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1029227 - 04/27/20 03:22 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

Thanks Mel.

I have been addicted to fantasy football for many years now. You learn a lot about what is real and what is hype because you invest in draft picks. Mel Kiper knows his stuff, but honestly just paying close attention and keeping notes like you have to in Fantasy Football will teach you more than the experts will. I feel like history is always repeating and yet everyone always acts surprised...

I have won several highly competitive 12-team leagues by sticking to history and ignoring draft expert hype. For example, the team that drafts the WR is more important than the WR almost every time.

I believe you. I was more curious on my second and third question

#1029232 - 04/27/20 03:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Donks with 3 consecutive consensus Top 3 drafts. The O weapons they'll be putting on the field next year is going to be insane. Elway, while a sometimes idiot, has proven his meddle the last 3 drafts. Maybe he'll make it afterall? TBD and remains to be seen....but holy frickin' O speed and talent. Yeah buddy.

#1035219 - 07/25/20 03:54 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hawks send two # 1 picks/Mcdougal and a third rounder to the Jets for Jamal Adams. I always liked him, but that's a pretty STEEP price. Elite defender who still hasn’t hit his prime. It’s a little deflating losing those picks, but wow, we just acquired a true difference maker!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-jets...-201300900.html

Edited by Sol Duc (07/25/20 04:08 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#1035236 - 07/25/20 07:54 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
The Hawks have pretty much sucked at first round picks the last few years or always end up trading down.
Adams is only 24 and they have control over him for awhile.
His three years experience will be valuable and something a 1st rounder can’t bring you.
If they coach him up like they have their other stud db’s his interceptions totals which aren’t great should increase.
SF

#1035238 - 07/25/20 08:22 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: stonefish]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Diggs and Adams ? sickkkkkkkkk.

- Albert Einstein.

#1037546 - 09/03/20 01:22 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Seahawks have brought back Josh Gordon.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Over / under on how long this tour lasts?

#1037551 - 09/03/20 01:37 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
I'll be rooting for him. A great talent and I hope he can defeat his demons.
I also wouldn't be surprised if they don't allow him to be reinstated until MUCH later in the year. Here's hoping his mental health has improved and he is in a better place.

#1039588 - 10/11/20 06:24 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Zimmer has Ruffle's number thus far.

#1039594 - 10/11/20 07:27 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Direct-Drive]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
Zimmer has Ruffle's number thus far.

Not so fast!

Page 80 of 81 < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1054 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |