THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 27 of 30 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1045789 - 01/13/21 10:18 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live ***** [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Speaking of sand.....
Meanwhile Nancy previously tweeted that the election in 2016 was wrongly stolen from them. LOL. It's OK when Nancy Tweets such drivel.

AND

In other news.....
WDFW has stolen your fish!!!
Wild fish groups asked for it and got their wish!!!!

#1045792 - 01/13/21 10:28 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

So it's either what about or false equivalence?

#1045793 - 01/13/21 10:31 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Maybe Daddy Trump can kiss them all better.

"Now his projections are starting to scare me"
Watch out on those "hunting trips" Nick

#1045795 - 01/13/21 11:00 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0

Meanwhile Nancy previously tweeted that the election in 2016 was wrongly stolen from them. LOL. It's OK when Nancy Tweets such drivel.

Let’s try to actually make a comparison here to show why Trumpguzzlers look dumb with their whataboutisms:

On one hand, Poolosi had some 2017 tweet resurface last few days that she said the 2016 election may have been “hijacked”. Fox News brings it up to make Trumpguzzlers viewers feel better, but it’s just one tweet. There were a few grumpy libtards during the 2017 inauguration, it was hardly a thing. Also Poolosi did not lose in the subject election; The Hills Witch said nothing, and she was the one who lost.

On the other hand, Trump spent the last two months tweeting hundreds of times about election fraud in an election he lost. He lawyered up and sent lawyers to every single state that mattered. He asked for Georgia to give him +1 more votes than Biden. He got his entire guzzler hoard repeating this BS hysterically and it culminated in the sacking of the Capitol while representatives were certifying the election.

Meanwhile, Republicans just lost all branches of Federal government, and the guzzlers are still on the whataboutism, and clearly will never get it. And here is what Trumpguzzlers never will to get, the whataboutism only makes you feel better, it doesn’t actually win anybody over. Your actions speak louder than words, and those actions have consequences.

I used to think The Hills Witch was a kunt for calling so many deplorable, and I am honestly starting to think she was right and just being brutally honest.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1045796 - 01/13/21 11:12 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
I'm not here to defend anything the left does, and I point out how ridiculous many of their actions are.

This is totally about Trump, not what somebody else did years ago being brought up in a feable attempt to try to make Trump to look better.

I know my son stole your car, but somebody stole my bicycle last year so it's OK.

#1045797 - 01/13/21 11:18 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: ondarvr]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Pelosi is a cvnt,so that makes Donny the cat's meow GTFOH

#1045798 - 01/13/21 11:18 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

I imagine I will need to rebait after those 3 takedowns.

#1045800 - 01/13/21 11:23 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

rofl I only bite so you don't get bored. You know that.

#1045804 - 01/13/21 12:10 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

You're just regurgitating tired trumpie talking points, that you probably agree with.

#1045806 - 01/13/21 12:32 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
To hell with this topic. Can one of you call Snoco PUD and tell them to turn the power back on? It's been almost 9 hours now.

Mmmm, warm beer is in my future.

#1045808 - 01/13/21 12:39 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Pelosi and the lefts screams about Trump, along with their actions, is what helped prepare the stage for the actions on the capital. No side is without blame. I have said many times, you incite an idiot, and he will respond in an inane way. From the beginning, the left has claimed that "this is not our presidency." Before he even took office, they were discussing about how to remove him from office. The fallacy of Russian collusion, of what ever they could come up with, in an attempt to remove him. The impeachment along party lines. All of it leading up to the day Trump stands up and says, "now they are trying to steal the election."

Here are just a few articles about the plans to impeach him, before he even took office. The next four years were nothing but the same, both in Rhetoric and actions.

Could Trump Be Impeached Shortly After He Takes Office?
It's highly improbable, but law scholars and political junkies are speculating about it.
By DARREN SAMUELSOHN April 17, 2016
POLITICO Magazine

DEMOCRATS ARE PAVING THE WAY TO IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP
Good luck.

BY EMILY JANE FOX (vanity fair)

Donald Trump’s Impeachment Threat
By The Editorial Board
Nov. 3, 2016 ( New York Times)

Trump was successful in his assertions, mainly due to the actions of the left up to that point. Both sides need to look at what led up to what happen, and decide if they want to heal this nation, or continue down the same path.

#1045812 - 01/13/21 12:57 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
They've been trying to impeach me since before I was even in office. They still will be trying once I'm gone.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#1045815 - 01/13/21 01:00 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: The Trumpster]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
They've been trying to impeach me since before I was even in office. They still will be trying once I'm gone.
Can you even get it up anymore to bang your man-wife?

#1045816 - 01/13/21 01:20 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

New york times
Matea Gold
Enterprise/investigations editor
Jan. 20, 2017 at 9:19 a.m. PST
"The effort to impeach President Donald John Trump is already underway.
At the moment the new commander in chief was sworn in, a campaign to build public support for his impeachment went live at ImpeachDonaldTrumpNow.org, spearheaded by two liberal advocacy groups aiming to lay the groundwork for his eventual ejection from the White House.
"

Because, as we know, only the republic wackos want to keep an elected president from being in office.

Ridiculous really. One side says we are not going to let you stay for four years, and then the other says, "I am not leaving" at the end of the four.

#1045817 - 01/13/21 01:53 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Didn't the same thing happen to Clinton, Bush and Obama, the fringe, plus politicians wanting to themselves to be more attractive to the fringe, claim you're not my president.

Stupid on both sides.

Saying it in this case is no different, unfortunately Trump "is" my president no matter how I feel about him.

#1045818 - 01/13/21 01:57 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: ondarvr]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

He might be my President, but that doesn't change the fact he's a festering boil on the ass of America, at some point you just have to lance it.

#1045825 - 01/13/21 03:33 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Now after the first vote goes for impeachment, Trump gives a speech saying all violence is wrong and goes against his values, so please, no more if it.

Probably just a coincidence that the senate will soon vote.

Desperate attempt to give cover for Republicans by voting to not impeach.

I know he wouldn't lie to influence gullible people and get his way.

#1045845 - 01/14/21 09:40 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: The Trumpster]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster

Deep down I suspect that even you know that you never should have been allowed in the White House for any reason......not even as a visitor.

You should just smile, nod and be happy with all that you got away with.

Don't want you to go away mad......just go away. thumbs

trump

#1045851 - 01/14/21 09:56 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

The Electoral College continues to fail at election time.
Just a matter of time until the control freak Demotards make changes to that system to further pad their chances of winning next time.
One thing they are truly good at is counting cards and not getting busted cheating.

#1045855 - 01/14/21 10:16 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Those stinkin dems don't need to pad their chances of winning. They've already won the popular vote seven out of eight straight presidential elections. Only the electoral college has resulted in their losses. Plus running a horrible candidate like hillary.

Too bad the majority doesn't actually always rule.

Page 27 of 30 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Budman, fishmonkey
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1075 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645398 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |