THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 26 of 30 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1045742 - 01/12/21 03:48 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live ***** [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Here's where we find out who is a Republican and who is just a low down, no good, miserable trumpdumpster.

Too bad that trump is going to do everything he can to take the Republican party down with him, hope those that went all in enjoyed the ride....the ride is over, crashed and burned with nobody to blame but trump and those that fell under his spell and like the taste of his ass.

Don't blame me when you finally realize that you're the ones that just gave the Democrats everything you don't want them to have.

#1045745 - 01/12/21 04:18 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Originally Posted By: Evo
i dont go to protest, protests are gay...

That was a gay pride parade you were in, not a protest.

Arvid said he had a picture of you there.

#1045746 - 01/12/21 04:36 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: ondarvr]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

And 3...2...1...

#1045747 - 01/12/21 04:39 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

I want you all to know this was not my idea. Several things to note about this photo,which I did not take...

1. There is a cobra,maybe to in dictate the lack of anything cobra like on this dude(dude??)

2. What is with that hand bag????

3. WTF??? This is a sign of an individual who needs their ass kicked,just in general.

#1045749 - 01/12/21 04:47 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I have been googling about forensic photo identification and my cousin’s friends dad is an FBI agent and we talked once and I studied the mail thief photos and compared it to the mr cobra fatass above photo and I am 93% certain that is REEVo.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1045750 - 01/12/21 05:05 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
I want you all to know this was not my idea. Several things to note about this photo,which I did not take...

1. There is a cobra,maybe to in dictate the lack of anything cobra like on this dude(dude??)

2. What is with that hand bag????

3. WTF??? This is a sign of an individual who needs their ass kicked,just in general.

WTF is wrong with you? Why would you do this?

#1045751 - 01/12/21 05:27 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

All of a sudden Nick has become the moral compass of the darkside.

Something must have changed in his life.

#1045752 - 01/12/21 05:38 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: NickD90]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NickD90

WTF is wrong with you? Why would you do this?
That's a question which has haunted me since I was a child. There are reasons,some psychological,some genetic,and some unexplained.

#1045755 - 01/12/21 06:01 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
And 3...2...1...

Hankster’s tattoo saying please tread on me!

#1045758 - 01/12/21 06:18 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
i dont go to protest, protests are gay...

It's because you are a gigantic pussy, even bigger than Trump, and his pussy requires an entire golf cart to get around.

The non-pussies are out there taking selfies in the Capitol dressed in Trump drag.

The actual pussies are the other 99.6% of the "revolution" that are watching it on TV and waiting for some other complete and utter waste of oxygen to save the world for them.

Queevo and Rich, stop being such drippy little sandy kunts, and go get your fuckin revolution on!

Pussies. Super pussies.

Amazingly massive fuckin pussies.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. pussies

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1045761 - 01/12/21 07:20 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I believe that's Carol Shelby.

#1045764 - 01/12/21 07:29 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

When do we get to see America great again?

#1045767 - 01/12/21 07:39 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: DCC]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: DCC
Here's where we find out who is a Republican and who is just a low down, no good, miserable trumpdumpster.

Too bad that trump is going to do everything he can to take the Republican party down with him, hope those that went all in enjoyed the ride....the ride is over, crashed and burned with nobody to blame but trump and those that fell under his spell and like the taste of his ass.

Don't blame me when you finally realize that you're the ones that just gave the Democrats everything you don't want them to have.

I just bumped that up in size so that the paste eaters in the crowd wouldn't miss it. Read this, Trump butthuffers. That fat sack of sh!t just put the Democrats in charge of the White House, the Senate, and the House. All three branches owned by Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Joe Biden. Because of Donald Fuckin' Trump.

He fvcked you. Bad. Dry. With some sand in there. Figure it the fvck out. It's time to flush that fuckin' turd and find an actual Republican. I'd vote for an actual Republican - or ANYONE running against Donald Trump or any other fuckin' Trump.

So figure it out. You rode with him, and he completely fvcked you over. Stay with him if you want - but if you do, I'll know it's just because you love the taste of his cock.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1045773 - 01/12/21 08:29 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

But I want to eat his orange junk so bad!

-All Trump guzzlers, especially...especially...those here.

They are extra special Trump cumguzzlers here, better and more guzzly, than the rest!

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. But emails.

#1045777 - 01/12/21 10:43 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Man!!! Its disgusting how much Todd and Dan project the thoughts that constantly fill their minds.

#1045778 - 01/12/21 11:01 PM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Krijack]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Krijack
Man!!! Its disgusting how much Todd and Dan project the thoughts that constantly fill their minds.
Calm down,DryJack.

CryJack

#1045780 - 01/13/21 05:23 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Krijack]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Poor little special snowflake has hurt fee fees?

Maybe Daddy Trump can kiss them all better.

Fish on...

Todd

#1045781 - 01/13/21 05:45 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

You have mental health issues...

Go see a doctor..

#1045784 - 01/13/21 08:50 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW

Todd is a blue troll sharing his opinions. He is twisting the knife but that is not projection.

You have mental health issues...

Go see a doctor..

This is an example of projection; a crazy person like REEEVo telling someone they have mental health issues and to go see a doctor.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1045786 - 01/13/21 10:06 AM Re: Electoral College tally : watch live [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

"Rioter seen wearing 'Camp Auschwitz' hoodie during Capitol siege arrested"

They list his lengthy criminal history in the article.

Another "patriot" committed suicide after being charged.

A wonderful group of Patriots they're turning out to be.

Evo is right there supporting them, well, from the safety of his mom's couch.

Page 26 of 30 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crappieking, steelheadpimpjuice
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (wolverine, steely slammer), 1218 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645421 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |