THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1048563 - 03/05/21 02:57 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases ***** [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
5 grand!!

10 grand!!!

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1048565 - 03/05/21 02:57 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

nah, ill straight up show you you are full of sh!t, and thats exactly whats going on..

you scared?

#1048566 - 03/05/21 02:58 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

make it 20k then Dan..

#1048567 - 03/05/21 02:58 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

25?

#1048568 - 03/05/21 02:59 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
We have gone from the usual GoogleCouchExpertness to full on Rich Gee retardedness in just a handful of posts.

Were you disappointed that Trump didn't get his rightful inauguration yesterday like Q said he would? How about that upcoming target of the 20th for the next installment of Q being wrong?

Thanks for picking up Rich Gee's slack, that fuckin pussy went home after proving to be a complete and utter kookoonut...good on you for sticking it out.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1048570 - 03/05/21 03:00 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

there we go...

#1048571 - 03/05/21 03:01 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

I just want to know how post king Todd and post king evo are sh!t posting all day but they seem to be offline.

Take your meds, aderall/meth tomato tomato, both of you.

#1048572 - 03/05/21 03:01 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
39 GRAND!!!

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1048573 - 03/05/21 03:04 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: Dan S.]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
39 GRAND!!!

lol

Baseball cards, diamonds, fishing packs and trailer combined.

Don’t touch the meth!

#1048574 - 03/05/21 03:05 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

so do you know who Bill Evanina is? he was nominated by Obama... READ...

William R. Evanina (born 1967) is an American national security official serving as Director of the United States National Counterintelligence and Security Center.[1][2] As Director of the NCSC he is the head of national counterintelligence for the U.S. Government.[3] Evanina previously served as Director of the Office of the National Counterintelligence Executive (ONCIX) before it transitioned into the NCSC. Prior to his service as National Counterintelligence Executive, he was the chief of the Counterespionage Group for the Central Intelligence Agency. He gained his initial law enforcement experience as a Special Agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

now for the fun part...

since you wont click links, ill just post it straight from the link, and if you want, you can go read it there, its an actual interview, not some fake ass BS site like VOX...

For all the polarization that grips Washington, here's a source of rare consensus: the emerging threat of China's push to acquire our health care data, including the DNA of American citizens. U.S. officials tell us the communist regime's aggressive collection of our most personal information presents a danger both to national security and our economy. As alarm bells ring across agencies, parties, and presidential administrations, different branches of government have taken action over the past year to stem the tide of our medical data flowing to China. The quest to control our biodata – and, in turn, control health care's future – has become the new space race, with more than national pride in the balance. Our investigation begins with an unsolicited and surprising proposal that came from overseas at the onset of the COVID crisis.

Early last March, the state of Washington was the site of the first major coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. As COVID rates and the need for tests were spiking, BGI Group, the world's largest biotech firm - a global giant based in China - approached the state of Washington with an enticing offer.

In a strikingly personal letter to the governor, BGI proposed to build and help run state-of-the-art COVID testing labs. BGI would quote "provide technical expertise," provide "high throughput sequencers" and even "make additional donations."

It seemed like an offer the state couldn't refuse, especially given the desperate need. But officials were suspicious about BGI and its connections to the Chinese government.

Bill Evanina: They are the ultimate company that shows connectivity to both the communist state as well as the military apparatus.

Bill Evanina recently stepped down as the top counterintelligence official in the U.S., a veteran of both the FBI and CIA. He was so concerned by BGI's COVID testing proposals, and who would ultimately get the data, that he authorized a rare public warning: "Foreign powers can collect, store and exploit biometric information from covid tests."

Bill Evanina: We put out an advisory to not only every American, but to hospitals, associations, and clinics. Knowing that BGI is a Chinese company, do we understand where that data's going?

Jon Wertheim: Tens of millions Americans getting COVID tests this year, you don't think a lot of them are thinking, "Boy, where is this data going, what third party's involved in this?"

Bill Evanina: I would proffer no one's thinking that. But this shows the nefarious mindset of the Communist Party of China, to take advantage of a worldwide crisis like COVID.

Evanina suspects these lab offers are modern-day Trojan horses. BGI comes to the U.S. bearing gifts, but harboring other motives. It's unclear whether BGI, or any COVID tester, would get DNA from nasal swabs, he says, but the labs are a way to establish a foothold, to bring their equipment here, start mining your data, and set up shop in your neighborhood.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/biodata...KJ3RdyjvVEI#app

pretty sure that guy is gonna know far more about it than your fake ass left wing bullsh!t websites that spew so much false information they have infected this country with 80 million lying pussies...

rofl

checkmate...

#1048575 - 03/05/21 03:05 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Evo
quick, say im full of sh!t...

ill make you look like an idiot like i always do...

You always look like an idiot? I always took you for a retard. Sorry, I'll adjust. Idiot you are.

#1048578 - 03/05/21 03:12 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Coming Soon
Don’t forget that Evo confessed to smoking meth through his fake account Spoonfed.

rofl rofl

#1048579 - 03/05/21 03:12 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

never smoked meth in my life...

keep spreading lies..

#1048580 - 03/05/21 03:16 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Evo

keep spreading lies..

Finally a fitting signature line for you

#1048581 - 03/05/21 03:16 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Don’t forget that Evo confessed to smoking meth through his fake account Spoonfed.

This seems more like PCP stupid.

#1048582 - 03/05/21 03:18 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you would know all about PCP wouldnt ya...

#1048584 - 03/05/21 03:21 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Training Day is a great movie.

It really is

#1048585 - 03/05/21 03:22 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

just watched it 2 days ago...

#1048586 - 03/05/21 03:28 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
So...breaking news...China wants to continue to hack US healthcare providers, which they have been attempting and doing for years.

Inslee is involved? How's that? They offered to sell it to Washington state, that's how?

Nate, you live in Washington State. You're involved. I'm calling the FBI.

Dipshit.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1048587 - 03/05/21 03:30 PM Re: High number of documented flu cases [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you want me to get Katies uncles number for you?

might get a quicker response than just calling the Seattle office...

her aunt works there too...

why do you suck democrats dick so much?

why not call them out like you do the other side?

oh wait, i know the answer to that, you are a sheepish cuck, that likes getting fvcked daily by "your people"...

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 903 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |