THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1054038 - 07/18/21 08:21 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Mini D's mental capacity is that of a fruit loop..

i already told you i got a degree in Horticulture from Renton Tech, a long, long time ago...

dont worry about what i do Dan, just worry about not getting stepped on...

anyways, i have a sporting clays shoot to attend, have a nice day...

#1054039 - 07/18/21 08:32 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Evo
Mini D's mental capacity is that of a fruit loop..

i already told you i got a degree in Horticulture from Renton Tech, a long, long time ago...

anyways, i have a sporting clays shoot to attend, have a nice day...

I read about the participation trophy degree you got but failed to utilize to gain employment.

I don't worry about what you do. I just like to laugh about it from time to time.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1054040 - 07/18/21 10:39 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

I think that you should appreciate horticulture more, like who do you even think grows your weed?

#1054041 - 07/18/21 10:46 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

I was a part of the FFA, wonder if I’m still a member?

#1054043 - 07/18/21 10:51 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Speaking of college degrees, how is your liberal arts degree in philosophy working out for you <REDACTED>? Is the money rolling in, hand over fist, as you quote Descartes or Mills? Must be nice lording over the manor of your esate in <REDACTED>. And since you mentioned the morbidly obese Evergreen coeds, when, if ever, was the last time your physique resembled trim and fit?

Actually I agree with some of your less crazy statements. I oppose college loan forgiveness. When people incur debt, they should pay it off, either with loan payments or service. It's good for people to have skin in the game. People who get their educations paid for by their parents (like you did) or by others tend to appreciate it less than those who spend their own money.

The head start thing falls into a "it depends" category. It depends because the outcome isn't necessarily the same for everyone. I can relate because I didn't have rich parents who paid for my college education, and I didn't immediately work in construction after high school. So I worked a variety of jobs that paid a bit more than half of what I would have made working construction. The lesson I learned is that it takes longer to get ahead financially when earning less. By the time I finished college, my high school classmates who went straight into the trades were financially better off than I. I caught up and eventually passed them, but it took years to do it. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone straight to construction work first, for the financial payoff and skills I would have learned sooner.

A flip side is to attend elite universities like my two daughters did. Their degrees allowed them access good paying jobs immediately. Repaying college loans, which were relatively small, was small change in hindsight. So going straight from high school to college was a better strategy for them; besides, they wouldn't likely have gotten jobs in construction.

Edited by elparquito (07/30/21 12:36 PM)
Edit Reason: Edited Upon Request

#1054045 - 07/18/21 11:05 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

As I've already mentioned in this thread, I would have been better of just going straight into construction and not going to college at all. But other than that irrelevant point, I actually agree with you on the part about college and trades. Except obviously you didn't know me back in college, I was fit then but gone downhill since. Being fat when your old is pretty common but being fat in your prime is a whole nother ball game.

I don't lord over anything in Yelm or even this state anymore. I have properties in other states that aren't run by libtarded idiots with stupid pro tenant laws.

Actually my "parents" didn't pay for it. My mom and I did. My dad is a fvcking scumbag lowlife piece of sh!t and never paid for sh!t except $200/month in child support when I was under 18 which was the bare minimum and he was forced to. He doesn't give a fvck about either or his kids, grandkids or anyone but himself and has told me he is disowning me in his will which is fine by me. I'm not sure why he hates me so much, but it's mostly that I'm not a democrat. Imagine being such a liberal douche you disown your entire family over politics, like who even really cares? I worked through college, managing a pizza restaurant and bouncing at bars on the weekend in Seattle. So I payed for some and my Mom paid the rest. I was going to go on to law school with that Philosophy degree but I didn't want to get a loan so was trying to work and save up enough money, but as I was making money I figured I'm making as much as a lawyer anyway so why bother.

Also, it's pretty uncouth to refer to people by their real names and not their handle they are using. Please quit acting like you know me, we fished like twice and you were normal then but I didn't know at the time you were friends with my Dad. As for your job and parasitic lifestyle mooching off the government teet, you are really not in a position to look down on anyone. You think you are so smart and better than people and really you aren't. You made your living off of other people's taxes so show some respect to all those taxpayers who you depend on like a helpless child. You are an old grey haired helpless child and can fvck right off. You are so inadequate and unworthy of being in my presence or speaking to me that the only one who is less worthy is perhaps my Dad.

If I could have a single superpower, I wouldn't choose lightspeed, strength, invincibility, invisibility or flight. I would choose the ability to force others to see themselves from my perspective. The absolute satisfaction of seeing their crestfallen faces realize in horror what actual irredeemable garbage they are is beyond any wealth I can imagine. Salmo you are irredeemable garbage.

#1054047 - 07/18/21 11:29 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Illahee

Sage advise, hear that Steamy Welcher?
Ever wonder why third world countries are kicking our ass academically?
The state pays their college tuition.
What a conglomeration of dumb asses, you should start a party, maybe call it Retrumplicans.

Not only is that wrong but it is probably one of the most presumptuous and incorrect things I have ever heard. You probably have the lowest IQ, lowest social-emotional intelligence, and lowest overall intelligence of any poster in the darkside.

You have no idea about anything education related because you have no education for yourself. You are less of an expert on education than Dan is but he at least tutored kids in college for beer money, so that makes him only slightly more of an expert than you.

Do you know why our asses are kicked academically around the world? As much as you would like it to be a simple answer to wrap your simple minded brain around it isn’t. It is a multitude of factors. One of which is that formalized public education is not a budget priority and is never properly funded to the extent that it should. Another factor is that we have the highest degree of diversity among learners which is the exact opposite of homogenous groups in the countries that are kicking our asses. We have some of the the highest rates of child poverty, lowest levels of parental involvement (a predictive factor in academic outcomes) and educate all children regardless of situations, abilities, disabilities etc. But I wouldn’t count on you knowing that because of your low intelligence and low social-emotional intelligence to comprehend what you are reading should you actually manage to keep your visceral emotions in check long enough for you to completely read this post (if you are even able).

Point being you know nothing, it shows, and it comes as a surprise to no one here.

-Steamy

#1054048 - 07/18/21 11:49 AM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Gnomesayin’ seems upset…

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1054052 - 07/18/21 01:13 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Steamer, my word means nothing, but you should pay attention to what I think.
Fvck off welcher.

#1054053 - 07/18/21 01:19 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

That’s good advice. He has a tendency to insert/assert himself in others situations and problems.

#1054054 - 07/18/21 01:21 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Steamer, my word means nothing, but you should pay attention to what I think.
Fvck off welcher.

I love you too my favorite shillshee! For my sake I hope you never change! I can’t imagine you being anything but miserable all the time though. It must suck to be wrong about most things on top of being miserable.

-Steamy

#1054055 - 07/18/21 01:27 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

How much do you owe Steamer? Damn, lol. Every other word on here is welcher.

#1054056 - 07/18/21 01:30 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I don’t even owe $0.01.

The shillster just wants me gone because I’ve been living 100% rent free for the last 2-3 years. He can’t take it anymore and he’s losing his mind. It’s so bad the point that he won’t even accept thousands of dollars as a payoff.

-Steamy

#1054057 - 07/18/21 02:35 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Streamer

That’s good advice. He has a tendency to insert/assert himself in others situations and problems.

That's a pretty fancy way of saying I call welchers welchers when they welch on a bet.

Like you did.

Welcher.

lol

#1054058 - 07/18/21 02:38 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Streamer
I don’t even owe $0.01.

The shillster just wants me gone because I’ve been living 100% rent free for the last 2-3 years. He can’t take it anymore and he’s losing his mind. It’s so bad the point that he won’t even accept thousands of dollars as a payoff.

-Steamy

That's not what happened at all. You made a bet, and when you lost, you didn't uphold your end of it.

Any other account of what happened is a fabrication.

#1054060 - 07/18/21 03:20 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink
Also, it's pretty uncouth to refer to people by their real names and not their handle they are using.

You are an old grey haired helpless child and can fvck right off. You are so inadequate and unworthy of being in my presence or speaking to me that the only one who is less worthy is perhaps my Dad.

Salmo you are irredeemable garbage.

Hmmm, OK, I'll be more couth and refer to you as FHP, although I suspect you were straight up snagged. And your dad doesn't seem to hate you near as much as you appear to hate him. If he hates you, why are you driving his old Tundra? Or is it your brother who is driving it? At any rate, someone who makes more than a lawyer shouldn't be driving an old Tundra.

Me being irredeemable garbage in your opinion is damn near a compliment. Thanks!

#1054061 - 07/18/21 03:25 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Still not sure what's going on, but sounds serious!

#1054062 - 07/18/21 05:41 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Salmo g.]
20 Gage Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink
Also, it's pretty uncouth to refer to people by their real names and not their handle they are using.

You are an old grey haired helpless child and can fvck right off. You are so inadequate and unworthy of being in my presence or speaking to me that the only one who is less worthy is perhaps my Dad.

Salmo you are irredeemable garbage.

Hmmm, OK, I'll be more couth and refer to you as FHP, although I suspect you were straight up snagged. And your dad doesn't seem to hate you near as much as you appear to hate him. If he hates you, why are you driving his old Tundra? Or is it your brother who is driving it? At any rate, someone who makes more than a lawyer shouldn't be driving an old Tundra.

Me being irredeemable garbage in your opinion is damn near a compliment. Thanks!

Damm, leave the Tundra (s) outta this!

I’m old, don’t make a lotta monies nomo, but my old Tundra gots nearly 300 k and she’s still pulling it’s ore cars for carbon credits ! wink

#1054063 - 07/18/21 06:48 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Dan S. Offline

Salmo drives a Subaru.

Don't listen to him.

lol

#1054064 - 07/18/21 06:50 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Isn't that like a lesbian staff car?

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 945 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645423 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |