Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1054148 - 07/19/21 05:23 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Spoken like a Retrumplican cultist hack.

If you want college loan forgiveness you can whip out your checkbook and pay. How much extra did you send in?

#1054150 - 07/19/21 05:31 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Way more than Trump and I'm retired.

#1054151 - 07/19/21 05:38 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
Returning Adult

Way more than Trump and I'm retired.

I doubt you sent a single dollar extra over and above what was required. What does Trump have to do with this? Nobody claimed Trump gave more than required. Why be so obsessed with him to let him live in your head rent free, I hardly think of him at all except when you bring him up. Actually now that you mention it, I think Trump might be retired or maybe he is still president secretly I don't know I'll have to ask Rich G what Qanonsense said about it next Tuesday.

#1054152 - 07/19/21 05:57 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Wake up dumb ass, multi millionaires are not paying taxes.
Citizen United decision has enabled them to leverage their way out of paying any taxes.

#1054153 - 07/19/21 06:51 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Returning Adult

How does campaign financing reform relate to college tuition?

Every multimillionaire pays taxes. Do they have income, then they pay income taxes. Do they live in a house, then they pay property taxes. Do they live in a hotel, then they pay lodging taxes. Do they live in a tent in a middle of a public park, then they payed sales taxes. Do they ever drive or ride in a car, boat or airplane, then they pay fuel taxes. Do they have a ID card, then they paid that fee which is essentially a tax. Do they wear clothes, then they pay sales taxes. Do they eat at restaurants, then they pay sales taxes. Do they use any kind of service, then they pay sales taxes. Do they drink alcohol, then they pay liquor taxes. Do they own stock, then they pay B&O taxes. Do they mail letters, then they buy stamps which are essentially a tax. Do they serve on juries, then you pay taxes on the money that they pay you to sit on a jury. Do they have health insurance or any other insurance, there is a tax on insurance and the insurance companies themselves pay B&O and income tax. Do they have a phone, there is a tax on that. Do they use electricity, there is a tax on that too.

So in order for your claim to be true. Someone would have to be a multimillionare who has no income, is homeless without even a tent or clothes to shelter them that has no ID uses no services whatsover owns nothing is uninsured has no power no phone doesn't travel except on foot doesn't use the mail or own any stock in any company somehow avoids jury duty and buys absolutely nothing except food from the grocery store that they travel to on foot while naked. Even then taxes are still paid by the grocery store in the form of B&O tax, income tax and property tax for the store plus the income & payroll tax for the employees not to mention all the taxes the other businesses that wholesale and transport the food pay. So whoops he can't even eat now either better go forage food but make sure you don't hunt any game or fish because the license on that is a tax. So eat bugs while naked I guess. You would have to refuse all government welfare, medical care and social security because taxes would be paid by the government employees that administer these programs. You'd have to store whatever form your wealth is in on your person while naked because if it's sitting in a safety deposit box, bank account or investment portfolio then there are definitely taxes being paid then. Plus the form of your wealth you are carrying around would have to be something created tax free, the only thing I can think of that's possible here is gold dust you gathered without any tools but how would you store multimillions worth of gold dust without even being able to buy a sack to put it in so maybe you found one big nugget worth multimillions and you store it in your hand with no security or weapons of defense when you are sleeping unsheltered and you could never sell or barter the nugget because taxes would have to be paid so you can't use your wealth other than holding it in your hand which you would have to do 24/7 365 days a year. You would also have to avoid dying somehow and figure out how to live forever without any medicines technology or tools other than what you can scrounge up from public forests because of estate taxes. If someone is a multimillionaire and actually lives like this I would be legitimately impressed to the point I wouldn't expect them to pay for anything because they don't use literally anything ever. Even Ted Kaczynski's lifestyle is more extravagant than that. I would say being a sasquatch is a possible lifestyle here but no you have people like Rich G spending resources that he is getting taxed on searching for you so you can't even be a sasquatch that may or may not even exist either because Rich G fvcked that up for you. You would somehow have to stop social workers from searching for you for those homeless census they do because yes social workers are paying taxes. So in addition to drinking from mud puddles eating bugs while naked holding a gold rock forever without dying nobody could know or even suspect that you exist. Also since you said multimillionaires there would have to be at least two people doing this. Then they would also have to kill me with their gold rocks because now that I have thought of the concept of these non tax paying multimillionaires that may or may not even exist I'm going to start looking for them which involves paying taxes, so even if they don't exist they are causing taxes to be paid. Also by killing me taxes would have to be paid because even if I disappeared some type of search would be done by someone which expends resources that causes taxes to be paid. So the fact that I exist and have thought up the concept of the non tax paying multimillionaires living naked in the woods somewhere that I will start looking for falsifies your claim because your naked gold rock multimillionaires can't kill me because killing me requires paying taxes. If they kill me they are paying taxes, if they don't kill me my search for them causes paying taxes. Either way some taxes will be paid thus multimillionaires that pay no taxes cannot exist.

Since these hypothetical people would have to use absolutely nothing society offers what is their fair share they should chip in to live that extravagant lifestyle of theirs that you are so envious of. But this never happens like most things you post that never happen because every multimillionaire does at least some of the above things and the taxes get paid when they do. Every multimillionaire pays taxes, every single one.

#1054154 - 07/19/21 07:19 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

You are the dimmest of the dim bulbs.

#1054155 - 07/19/21 07:26 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Returning Adult

All it takes to prove your claim is correct is to point out two multimillionaires that don't pay any taxes. You can't even name one. It is not possible because if someone is aware or suspects you exist taxes are being paid somehow. Just the fact that we are using electricity and computers discussing this hypothetical person right now, taxes are being paid making your claim not only demonstrably false but not even logically possible.

I'm rating you 0/5 pillows on this one boomer.

#1054156 - 07/19/21 08:38 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Fuccing taxes. Ammarite?

Edited by LeroyJenkems (07/19/21 09:10 PM)

#1054159 - 07/19/21 09:20 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Wake up dumb ass, multi millionaires are not paying taxes.
Citizen United decision has enabled them to leverage their way out of paying any taxes.

Wait a second, you mean to tell me if I join in on your bandwagon of tax the rich more, make them pay their fair share then when my daughter goes to college someone else can pay for it?

Nah, pass….

Like Salmo said, when you have to earn it you respect it a hell of a lot more.

But if you want to propose college tuition paid in full for 4.0 students then I’d get behind that. Finish and graduate 4.0 and it’s tuition free, 3.9 and you pay for your own college.

Quit making excuses for failures in life, it creates people that are failures.

Keith

Edited by stlhdr1 (07/19/21 09:29 PM)

#1054160 - 07/19/21 09:22 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink
All it takes to prove your claim is correct is to point out two multimillionaires that don't pay any taxes. You can't even name one. It is not possible because if someone is aware or suspects you exist taxes are being paid somehow. Just the fact that we are using electricity and computers discussing this hypothetical person right now, taxes are being paid making your claim not only demonstrably false but not even logically possible.

I'm rating you 0/5 pillows on this one boomer.

If you spent half the time researching these thing as you do writing these rambling posts then you would know the answer.
Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet and Elon Musk, pay little to no taxes.

#1054161 - 07/19/21 09:23 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

College education is a human right! The wealthy 1% of Americans are exploiting all of us and it is time we take back what is ours. They must be taxed at 90% and cover our educational expenses so that all BIPOC can be given equitable opportunities for advanced education. Black Lives Matter! Black Lives Matter! Black Lives Matter!

#1054162 - 07/19/21 09:26 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

If you spent half the time researching these thing as you do writing these rambling posts then you would know the answer.

You are exactly right my friend! These rich white men must pay the way. They have made their billions off the backs of the rest of us. They must pay!

#1054163 - 07/19/21 09:29 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: GoPro Hero]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: AOC

You are exactly right my friend! These rich white men must pay the way. They have made their billions off the backs of the rest of us. They must pay!

Lol. AOC probably loves the shillster since he is a slave to Team D and despises Trump with every fiber of his being.

#1054164 - 07/19/21 09:47 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
Returning Adult

Ok so you are moving the goal posts now, paying little tax is not the same as no tax. You said no tax and that is absurd and ridiculous.

They pay property tax, payroll tax, fuel tax, sales tax and tons and tons of taxes including even some income tax. Go back to my rambling post and check off how many of those things Bezos, Buffet and Musk do. They pay tons of tax. They pay more taxes in a year than you have made in your whole life.

For instance, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos paid $1.4 billion in personal federal taxes between 2006 to 2018. I wouldn't call $1.4 billion a little amount of taxes. Plus all the other taxes payroll, property ect he pays.

Lets just confiscate 100% of the wealth of the top 25 richest people in the world and split it between everyone. What will you do with your $164.55? Is it worth destroying the economy of the entire world over? The only way to fund these social programs is not by taxing multimillionaires but taxing multimillions of people, basically everyone with a job. Taxing the rich will never work, it's taxing everyone. So if liberals want the government spending $70k per person they are going to need to tax everyone with a job $70k. It's a myth that you can tax the rich and get anything significant paid. You are literally enslaving everyone for a scam, you will be the wallet not billionaires because even taxing 100% of their wealth isn't really jack sh!t.

I rate this one 0/5 pillows boomer.

#1054165 - 07/19/21 09:52 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Post more pictures Keith, since you're able too, LOL.

#1054166 - 07/19/21 09:54 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

I like free stuff, but I don't have as much pride as the rest of you guys. If they wanna tax the rich and send me to school that'd be cool. I'd have to find my old Trapper Keeper and lunch box. I won't lose sleep either way. If it weren't for some of those rich people making are society better and more comfortable I think some of would be pretty bummed.

#1054167 - 07/19/21 10:00 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: JussieSmolt]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: LeroyJenkems
Post more pictures Keith, since you're able too, LOL.

Yeah I probably should. But I don’t..

Keith

#1054168 - 07/19/21 10:00 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Seriously is Steamer really this dumb or is just yankin our chain?
So how stupid you get by watching Fox News.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57383869

ProPublica says it has seen the tax returns of some of the world's richest people, including Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Warren Buffett.

The website alleges Amazon's Mr Bezos paid no tax in 2007 and 2011, while Tesla's Mr Musk paid nothing in 2018.

Edited by Illahee (07/19/21 10:01 PM)

#1054169 - 07/19/21 10:01 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: JussieSmolt]
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: LeroyJenkems
If it weren't for some of those rich people making are society better and more comfortable I think some of would be pretty bummed.

I might suggest that those who are angry at billionaires for existing should boycott the products and services of these billionaires. If they are using their products and services, they are willingly handing over their money to them. If you are angry that billionaires exist then quit giving money to them hypocrites.

It's not hard. For example I don't use Jeff Bezos goods and services, there are other places to buy things besides Amazon. I don't use Elon Musk's goods, I think electric cars are stupid. As for Buffet's companies, I already do not use GEICO insurance, eat at Dairy Queen, ride BNSF trains, buy Helzberg Diamonds, get gas at Pilot Flying J, use American express credit cards, drink coca-cola, bank at Bank of America or use Apple products. I do buy Duracell batteries, fruit of the loom undies and Kraft Heinz condiments but I just don't happen to use most of Buffets companies not that I have anything against him but if I did there are other brands of batteries, underwear and ketchup.

#1054170 - 07/19/21 10:16 PM Re: College Loan Forgiveness [Re: Illahee]
Returning Adult

ProPublica says it has seen the tax returns of some of the world's richest people, including Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Warren Buffett.

The website alleges Amazon's Mr Bezos paid no tax in 2007 and 2011, while Tesla's Mr Musk paid nothing in 2018.

Just cherry picking a year here and there where their businesses lost money so didn't have an income. In 2007 Bezos was able to offset every penny he earned with losses from side investments, in 2011 Bezos filed a tax return reporting he lost money. Since we tax income, losing money in a year means that you don't pay income taxes because you have no income to tax. That website actually says over the 5 year period they study Buffet paid $23.7M, Bezos paid $973M and Musk paid $455M. Paying $20 million or hundreds of millions is not little to no taxes. You are misrepresenting the facts.

Source: https://www.propublica.org/article/the-s...void-income-tax

Also what does any of this have to do with college loan forgiveness?

I rate that one 1/5 pillows boomer because even though you misrepresented facts I give you a pillow for at least providing a source but a better source would be the actual ProRepublica article itself your article was talking about that I linked.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 1173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |