Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144281 - 03/18/02 05:18 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
What are you saying RT...you go out one time and catch a few fish and we are all to be amazed at your fishing skill. Ok now for the Real Truth...I talked to someone who was with you guys and he told me that Stew hooked one of the fish and Mark the other and you made them hand off the rod cause you where pouting cause they where catching them and you couldn't figure it out.... :p laugh (don't worry Mark and Stew...I won't tell which one of you told me net*****ee wink

The proof will be in the pudding...I see you have changed your tune about why you are using Jerry's boat. Don't you remember what you posted in the first F4 trash thread....if not let me show you...

"RT
Returning Adult
Angler # 911

posted 01-25-2002 09:38 AM [Profile for RT] [Email RT] [Edit/Delete Post] [Reply With Quote] Oh ya, Shane and I could use a couple good fishers to jump into my sled for F4. One of our team that was going can't make it now. Since my boat will be a Reggie team, I'd love to have a couple good Wassie springer fishers join with us. Or a couple good Oreos would be fine too. Just be good enough to carry the team while we drink beer. <http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubbcgi/biggrin.gif> My e-mail is in the above icon.

RT

Its all said above...you need someone to carry you...you found Jerry....hope it helps... laugh

Giz...

#144282 - 03/18/02 05:27 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey DJ, I thought that would be easy too; but you never know with Os's mouth flappin.

So Os, you ain't lost a game in years? Have you played any in those years? If so, were they against girls or what? Hey, you might be short but I'll give ya one thing, you shoot bricks too. After our 'game', here is you on the left and me on the right:

laugh

Edit: just saw your latest lame post Geeezmo. Since you're getting a sore whupped ass in here, you are repeatedly resorting to lies (actually is - 'one time' and 'handoffs' rolleyes ). Go get 'some game', not more lame, and then come back and try again. In fact, don't even try again - go stay over in that sissy ifish thread where you fit in. That above gif for Os also applies to you. Even more so in fact!

#144284 - 03/18/02 06:16 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
I don't know Rt,I've only played against my 19 year old son and his friends......so you're right I haven't played an "old man" in years or any girls..well except Mrs.Os

Oh RT BTW I got game and I can back it up :p
enough of you're weak smack.....bring the ball!!!!

Whats this confused Did you really have to hire a guide for F-4......Oh man..... rolleyes

How come you are haveing to get new "team "mates for each Floatilla.....well except Stewy rolleyes
he don't count.
I thought you we're fun to fish with

I like our teams chances against you'res
Dan vs Rt =Dan (Duh)
Os vs Stew =Os (Duh,Duh)
Jeffhead vs ? =Jeffhead (he's the only one on our team who knows what a Spinger is eek
Redneck vs Himself ( he's his own best competition )

Oh ya way to go Cuz...I'm so pround of you...snif...snif........Hey maybe you can be on RT team......Os

#144285 - 03/18/02 06:43 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey:
I like our teams chances against you'res
Dan vs Rt =Dan (Duh)
Os vs Stew =Os (Duh,Duh)
Jeffhead vs ? =Jeffhead (he's the only one on our team who knows what a Spinger is eek
Redneck vs Himself ( he's his own best competition )

Oh ya way to go Cuz...I'm so pround of you...snif...snif........Hey maybe you can be on RT team......Os
Os what are you talking about here? Fishing or basketball? Count me out on the latter. However you never did accept my jig challenge....Are you up for it?

#144286 - 03/18/02 07:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go Aunty Go! Now even women are kickin your sorry butt Giz. Not that women aren't capable of trashin with the best of us Aunty - as you've demonstrated. But you are picking on a lame guy there in Geezmo the Cheesmo. How about you kick Os's tail right outta here too. In fact, I bet if he drove the lane on ya, you could swat a "Spalding" on his forehead. I know I can! Without having to jump even.

Talk about 'talk'. Whoooooooeeeeee! rolleyes laugh Gotta head for Bally's now (starting to get my strength and lungs back after not being able to sit on the machines with the broken tail bone for awhile). Hey Os, start joggin fool!

#144287 - 03/18/02 07:49 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
DJ...ROTFLMAO...hilarious laugh

My money is on Osprey. Just dribble 'till he drops. RT's user number 911 will come in handy at the hoop. Yes the paramedics carry oxygen RT. Maybe Firedog can be on standby. O's, hope he doesn't use his 2 inch (oops,I mean 2mm) vertical against ya! laugh I forgot RT went to the metric system to make fish sound bigger. wink

#144288 - 03/19/02 12:14 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: St. Helens, OR
I can't belive all of trash talking going on here! You washingtonians are brutal! I haven't had a chance to get on this thread and defend the Oregonians because I've been too busy lately fishing, er...I mean catching, er.....Springers! That's right, I've been catching, and you sissy's have been quibbling about someone's use of the word "nards". I just crapped out a springer loaf that's got more backbone than all you washingtonians put together! :p

Let's see who's really got a set of stones and can out-fish our team. RT, Stew, Jerry and I will put the hurt on you guys...Prepare for school boys, It's in session now. The big test day will be on the 13th. You gonna stay home sick or come play with the big boys?

And Aunty, If oregonians are snack crackers, Does that make you wassies "crack snackers"? I think so.

Aaron

#144289 - 03/19/02 12:33 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Washingtonians are the only group I know of that when they count sheep at night they get erections.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144290 - 03/19/02 12:52 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
enough of you're weak smack.....bring the ball!!!!
Ok. Here's the ball, fool. It's in the upper photo:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=693486&uid=506747&members=1

And me scoring off the glass on a guy my size (6'3" & 245+) in the lower photo (ball is up on the backboard above the pic).

That was this evening at Bally's (Cedar Mill) gym Os, with my son taking his first couple digital pics. Troy (Spooled) lives nearby and can go over and walk in to verify that was the CM Bally's. Most of them have mainly weight training machines, and the CM B is the only one with basketball courts - and is only a couple years old. I played that black dude, in his 30's, even up for about 10 minutes; then I ran out of gas and got it handed to me. But I should have all I lost during my injury back into shape before too long. Moot point - I could have beat you during the peak of my injury layoff. :p Like Shaq backing Brent Barry to the hoop! Since ya be a dissin fool, I change my prediction to 11-0, if it's winner's outs. With loser's outs, and me restricted out of the key, then I will squash you 11-3. Ask 'Fly about my outside shooting on the Oly outdoor court! Not that I will need it against your weak ass. [Hey Danielle, I didn't slip and fall even once eek . How about that. What was that you were saying about addin some 'back' with my smack?]

And Schooled, aka Spooled, you were saying something in your last post about 2" but I can't remem ... oh wait, I think I know what that was about ... well, if ya ever get the courage to go to an athletic club, then in the showers just keep your back to the other guys and they won't notice that 2" is all ya got. shocked laugh btw, let me know of your next brillant bet, fool - so I can sell all my stocks and bet on the other side. 'Your money is on Osprey'. I think you'll be getting a lot of takers; including me. You forgot to say how much money? cool

#144291 - 03/19/02 04:07 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well well well, forked tongue Danielle. This is so good! I happened to notice one thread of interest tonight on a fishing website I don't check into much anymore - featuring our Dan S. laugh Caught in the big double standard (kinda like with the 'zipper issue'):

DanS
Native slab
Fisherman # 101 - posted 03-17-2002 09:42pm

I think you just missed one BIG lesson from the tape, Snagly. And that's that even Bill Herzog doesn't slay them every time he goes out. Nick found fish and Bill didn't on that trip........I don't see the cause for cancelling 'scrips and such.

The unfortunate part is that they weren't able to shoot over multiple trips and get a little more in depth(and make Nick row), but they were on a budget and shot the video over a one-weekend trip, I believe. I'm sure Bill would have liked to have found more fish and showcased his skills a little more, but hey, it's called "fishing" not "catching".

So Nick puts in a good day and gets center stage for the video and now you're out to hang him? Man, this is a tough crowd sometimes.

--------------------
Trips: 62 | Head waters: Lacey, WA | First Cast: May 2000 | IP: Logged

Hmmm. "BIG lesson"? "Hang him"? Sounds familiar. smile I'd say you, Os, Giz, and Schooled are the same type tough "H" crowd Dannie. No prob for Bill to have a couple unlucky days, but if I have a couple unlucky ones with fish coming unpinned in a couple flotillas, you guys make more milage out of that than a Honda Civic gets. Busted! ... And just about as much milage over getting a lucky fish in a flotilla. Busted! No more room to 'talk' for you guys now. ... I must say though, you are correct about how fishing is - even for top notch steelhead angler Bill Herzog. smile

And no, the 'other' lesson isn't lost on me you 4 cracker boys. Nobody should take too seriously trash talk over having an unlucky day or two fishing. Afterall, it's not golf or basketball, or other things. laugh So you can relax and enjoy F4, without being concerned over cracker talk if you have poor luck that day. wink

Geez, I hope posting Dan's words here doesn't slow down the trash talkin here. It was just getting fun.

#144292 - 03/19/02 10:26 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
RT....As much as I love TV, you are way more entertaining. Now you are comparing yourself to Bill Herzog and Shaq? rolleyes Ba Ha Ha Ha!!

Lets see, I don't see Bill Herzog on here trying to make excuses for a poor day fishing. That is a huge difference in what Dan S. posted and what you are trying to spin. As for Shaq... I think Dave Jackson can better explain the differences there. wink

I took a look at your basketball pictures. I didn't quite get all the action you mention going on. The first picture looks like you are checking to see if your name is on the ball, so you can take it and go home. :p The second one... not quite sure what is going on there. I am thinking the Goodyear Blimp flew over, because you guys are looking way past the hoop. "Steve scores off the glass". What glass? A car windshield in the parking lot. As for it being Cedar Mill Ballys, I will take your word for that. I avoid gyms like you avoid fish. laugh The backward hat does have a slimming effect on you though. wink

BTW... why isn't your monkey GIF working?

Jellyhead. The name says it all. rolleyes You boys down in Columbia County gotta stop drinking water straight from the Columbia. laugh You talked like I am from Washington in your post. Have the person reading this to you look at the bottom of this post. That says Oregon. I typed this slow so you can keep up. wink

#144294 - 03/19/02 11:30 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
eek wow RT
Posting pics of you watching some dudes playing B-ball sure has got me scared rolleyes

RT's quote "bla bla bla bla" :p

I don't need to pump my athletic skills on here.
They aren't what they once were,but they're way more than what you've got left laugh

You're size has me nervous though....hope you don't collapse on me eek

lets turn this back to fishing O.K.
at least there you'll get help from you're team-mates Shaq....... confused .....what ever Dude.....Os

#144295 - 03/19/02 11:30 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:
Erections? Sheep? Not Aunty! Just lots of hook sets in middle of the night! wink
Yeah, and just as in real life all you are getting is air.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144296 - 03/19/02 11:35 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Schooled,

I don't know why you think I was talking about you? Unless you consider yourself a:

SISSY,
SPINE-LESS SPRINGER LOAF, or a
CRACK SNACKER

Those were the only terms I used to describe the wassies. But, If the shoe fits.........

Aunty, if you were choking on a cookie (which you say we oreo's are) then, that paints a real funny mental picture. What part of a "cookie" were you choking on? That's what I thought. You'll have to take the cookie out of your mouth if you wanna compete in the F4 against us wink :p

RT, you hang in there man, Dont let the *******s drag you down.

I'm pullin' for you dude laugh

Aaron

#144298 - 03/19/02 11:51 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
No prob for Bill to have a couple unlucky days
Just like your obviously intellectually superior fellow Oregonian pointed out..........where's all the hot wind from Bill?

Better get the video RT.....it's all you're going to see of an Oregomer outfishing a Washingtonian.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#144299 - 03/19/02 11:55 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Aunty,

You really need to take a break. You've got Stools confused with me. I must have really frustrated you with that last one.

That's ok, The only thing my arms gonna get tierd from is yanking springers in the boat. If you want, I can give you a clinic on the beach at sand Is. I'll even hand one off to you. That ought to put you on par with spooled and gizmo. :p

Aaron

#144301 - 03/19/02 01:26 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
Spooled, the only time RT ever had a 2" vertical leap was when he caught himself in the zipper. laugh Sure sounds like has been basketball is heating up. Next up, who can spit the farthest. Hey ya all, you could win this one. :p

Stew is still posting, man it must be painful for ya rolleyes .

Dave Jackson, he he he cool

Dan S. You are amoung the few and the proud flotilla winners. Welcome to the club. cool

Aunty M. Cookies for everyone, laugh

#144302 - 03/19/02 01:58 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
C&E,

The way I see it, we may as well let the smack fly until somebody wins 2 Floatillas. laugh

Do you think there will still be an internet when RT wins a Floatilla??

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#144303 - 03/19/02 02:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
AuntyM,

You so funny!! laugh laugh lol lol lol Cookie fight. laugh laugh I almost wet myself. eek

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#144304 - 03/19/02 02:48 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aunty, you've been drinking too much! This is what will happen if ya keep that up:

But I must admit, you are learning to do this trashin thang pretty quick - FOR A WOMAN. rolleyes

Schooled, I'm not comparing myself to Bill. I bow to his steelhead bankfishing superiority (not yours though). But my feeshin thang is being an all-around good angler; especially backbouncing killer eggs and wrapped Kwikies from a jetsled, or rowing whitewater that would make you sh!t yourself. As for the other comparo, I AM Shaq to you and Os.

Dannie, ya 'wanna be' wuss, at least you have one good trait of a steelheader - you think like a fish (it's in your signature in fact). btw, Nick's a hell of an angler. He'd polish off most of you Wassies any day!

As for you CAN'T CATCH & EAT FISH, at least I got enough to get caught in my zipper; unlike you and Stooled. shocked Embarrassin man. So, git sho weak creeap outta here.

Hey Aaron, I like the way you can handle the heat in the trash bin here. Now we will crush those crackers 2 ways on 4/13 - or any time! smile After eating fish and crackers around 3 to 5 p.m. we will be crapping springer loafs on Wassie boots. laugh

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |