Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144233 - 03/15/02 11:37 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
Oh please, this board finally got a trash talking thread. rolleyes Give me a break. Hey RT are ya going to tie on a pink worm to your kwik fish? eek Sissy's. laugh

Stew rolleyes "Hey RT did ya bring the Prep H?" wink

Of course all in good fun. laugh

#144234 - 03/15/02 02:12 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Basketball? Why basketball? Oh I get it. You figure I'll always outfish you, so now it's time to search for a sport you might stand a chance at? :p

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#144236 - 03/15/02 03:26 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Translation of Dan's latest post:

Danielle, "I'm genuinely afraid to play a '68' year old fat guy that falls down muddy slopes".

I'm late for an appointment - I'll be back with appropriate cartoons; and a word for 'NO CATCH & EAT CROW'.

Later

#144237 - 03/15/02 03:45 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
OK Girls: I will play your silly game....

Or should I say RT you silly girl...

You got the knack for all that lip crack...or sheeet should I say..

Anyway, for a guy who use to guide or claims he use to guide I am forewarning you now, that we will carefully check for any tags from safeway or albersons...and we will be cutting bellies to insure that you do not either buy or stuff your fish with lead. It will be hard to hide in those cleaned fish. :p

Rembember, I have seen you fish or excuse me...play in the boat with your toys... eek

I hope you warn whoever is on your team to bring a book to amuse themselves while you spend the day pondering what you will fish with... :p Just remember that you have to wet the hook to actually have a chance to catch a fish.... laugh

And if you have Stew with you then you two might as well just park your boat at Sand Island and reserve a spot for the real fishers.... eek

As for the rest of you...Keep up the good work...don't cut RT any slack cause from what I read above, he will be spitting the most crow feathers at the weigh in.

Giz... smile

#144238 - 03/15/02 04:00 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Re-translation from RT-speak:

"Gee, Dan is sure to outfish me, and I can't win a match of wit, so I'll try to hunt up a sport that gives me SOME chance at winning. I wonder if being 9" taller than him would be enough for me to win at Bball."

Are you sure you can run from half court to the hoop without wiping out? :p

#144239 - 03/15/02 05:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Dan:

I don't remember RT being all that tall. Are you REALLY that short? If that's the case then here's hoping that the boat that you fish from has low sides so you don't have to do a sort of jump-cast. That could take coordination that, frankly, I don't think that the average Washingtonian gene pool is equipped with.

Aunty:

Enough from the peanut gallery, please!
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144241 - 03/15/02 05:52 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo Man:
And if you have Stew with you then you two might as well just park your boat at Sand Island and reserve a spot for the real fishers.... eek
Giz... smile
Real fishers? You mean like Fishinmission? That's the only real fisher I've seen post over there :p and hey are you going to have a booster chair for Roy? BTW Walt what antiquated or bargain basement tackle are you going to use? [Bleeeeep!] I wasn't going to get involved in this crap but here I am confused I'm not going to make any boasts though because I'm allergic to crow but if I don't outfish little Roy or "I'm so friggin' tight my a$$ squeeks" Gizmo then I will hide my head in shame. laugh
Note:This is all in fun so hopefully no one will get their feelings hurt okay?

#144242 - 03/15/02 10:24 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh help me Lord. Have mercy on me. I have Dannie "outwitting" me at every turn. rolleyes Well, I have to admit Dan, ya got me completely stumped with all these brilliant salvos and comebacks of yours! My posts aren't worthy. I don't even know how to respond to this situation. ... Oh wait, I just thought of something appropriate - MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, ya trash cracker!

Geeez, let's take a little closer look at this squeaking little Dawgie, Dannie (aka Dan - aka Danielle). During the NW college football trash talking threads he and his Dawg Dingos had to tuck tail and bow to the Might Ducks superiority - again! When us Oreos got tired of the lame meanless history lessons that brought on, I finally had to shut him up by offering up a flag football game. That caused his tail to tuck so far up his ass it had to share the tight quarters there with his head. After the fire department got them back out, even bad burritos only cause a whoooof sound. eek Geeez, that must get your Wassie buddies aroused, ay?

Now it's basketball that he's cracker duckin, because this "68" year old guy that falls down all the time is 9" taller. Hey Dannie, the 9" advantage comes from another area - not the 4" taller I am. And since I fall down so much, you will have a 4 1/2 ft. height advantage much of the time, right? So, are you that afraid to get your head shaved, or is it just the humiliation of getting skunked - yes, skunked - on the b-ball court against such an old fat guy? I'm embarrassed for ya dude. shocked ------->

But alas witty Danielle, you keep coming back to the fishing thing - which is appropriate; and where I have suckered you to right where I wanted you all along. Now you are cornered by your own squeaking 'wit'. Now we can all enjoy this one .... I hereby officially bet you a shaved head (for the loser of course), to be done right at the post F IV fishing Sand Island party to watch and take pictures of for the net, that my team boat (which I will be on the tiller of, most of the time) will come in with more springers than your boat by 3 p.m. Pre-checks for hidden fish is required for both boats; especially if seen going back to the dock. .... Now what kind of cracker excuse will we have to gag on next? laugh The fishing website world awaits your 'witty comeback'. laugh laugh laugh

My son and his friend are pulling me off here to go to the golf show at the Expo center - so I will spank Gizmo when I get abck tonight. wink

#144243 - 03/15/02 10:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh shoot! I forgot about................Mrs. Fishinmission eek wink
Bite me Smokey laugh laugh laugh

#144244 - 03/15/02 11:08 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

LOL RT! laugh You got me laughing with that one!

Flag football? You can't even walk without rolling down hills and stuff......I'm still a fairly young man, if I couldn't leave your rickety carcass laying on the ground grasping for air, I'd not only shave my head, I'd hide it. I didn't see any "team" from Oregon assembled......just a bunch of windbag talking (kinda like now) about how good everybody used to be before they got too old to walk down hills. :p

Side bet? Nope, not on this one, Springer-boy. I've already admitted to being a rookie at Columbia springers, and apparently I'm a lot smarter than the people you've BEEN dealing with. Besides, when it comes to shaving heads, I have WAY more to lose than you do. Watching you enjoy your "crow BBQ" will be enough for me. After the previous Floatillas, you should be used to it.

Look at it this way RT. If I never play you in football, basketball, golf or whatever, then all I'll be beating you at is fishing.

#144246 - 03/16/02 01:43 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yikes Aunty! As that picture was downloading from top to 'bottom' I thought I was seeing a herd of sheep that 'Yall and Os had sheared their way thru. I was thinking, 'wow - those lucky guys'. eek laugh But nooooooo. Those are all naked Wassies at a Merrilee Rush and the Turnabouts concert at Green Lake. Oh man, the good ol' days. smile

As for Danielle, he showed who "ONLY talks", ay? Ay! You crackered out Dannie; go to another thread you can handle boy. wink

Let's see ... oh ya, Bernie 'doesn't CATCH & EAT fish'. Here's his heavy hittin trash post here: "Oh please, this board finally got a trash talking thread. Give me a break. Hey RT are ya going to tie on a pink worm to your kwik fish? Sissy's." Ooooooowwwww. What a gut punch, dude! Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Gawd Bernie rolleyes . You've been postin down in that little league trash thread long enough that I guess you ain't really to blame for becomin so tenderized and lame. HEY - dance fo us bo'. Right now. Geet up on this here table and take your shirt and boots off and jus dance bo'. That's right - keep going till I say ya can stop. Then dance right on outta here and bring back something that ain't so embarrassin dood! Now git sho ass outta here before I sic Danielle on ya.

And Geezmo, you're almost as lame as 'doesn't CATCH & EAT feesh'. To wit: "You got the knack for all that lip crack...or sheeet should I say..". Ooouch! Stop it man, you're killing us. And, "Just remember that you have to wet the hook to actually have a chance to catch a fish....". Ooooooooooooouuuuuuch!!! Oh gawd Stew, if ya read this, I've been knocked to the floor with that huge upper cut by Giz, and I can't get up. rolleyes The only thing I can do when I'm flat on the ground is block shots by Dannie. Otherwise, I'm helpless. Hurry.

#144247 - 03/16/02 01:59 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

RT,

The way you talk smack, I swear you have the mouth of a 25 year-old. Too bad it's attached to that broken-down old chassis, or you'd be in business.

Oh sure, let's bet a shaved head. rolleyes That's a visit with the shears for me and a couple tweezer plucks for you. No thanks, watching you try to explain yourself again will be adequate. "Well my hook straightened out........yeah, yeah, that's it".

#144248 - 03/16/02 03:42 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Danny, if you think I have a broken down old body, then bet me BIG on the b-ball thing. I WILL accept any bet. You've been mislead, due to my slick boot bottoms on the muddy rained out slopes thing! ... btw, I solved that problem with a new pair of Jim Teeny wading boots. Don't care for the brand name, but they are the [Bleeeeep!]! Spikes coming out from the felt soles. Now I don't slip on the steep mud, and I have great traction in the river. I recommend them for sure. ... As for the hair thing; LOL, you got me on that one. smile In fact, I was thinking about trying the 'shave' anyway. Did I even come close to suckerin ya? Probably not. But probably not on the b-ball either. You know I would scorch ya!

*Note: any of you newbies reading this - it's all just in fun. Even when it sounds down and dirty. We have a tendancy to 'get it on' at this site. Dawgs vs Ducks or general trash talkin, "we gonna rock, man!" wink

#144249 - 03/16/02 04:57 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now get this! I was alerted that this page 3 of our F4 trashin thread was linked into the similar thread on the other BB. They are missing some good sheeyat on the other 2 pages here - and growing. But I think I detect a note of challenge by those tootsie rolls over there. rolleyes Haaa ha ha ha ha, ah hee a heeeee heeeee hee hee hee haaa! Since it's about as long as 'Gone With The Wind' (450+), I just skimmed thru it, and sure enough - it's gone on with just wind. The only thing half way good in that wussie thread is the altered pics by Ben (birdhunter). Geeez, how's the grades gonna be this semester, birdboy? ... Hey guys, get this post from there by Giz:

"Number 450....we are going strong now....
Say C&E, where you paying me a compliment when you said "That post over there is a little week and it is just beginning. Only heavy hitter is Gizmo (when he is awake) [[Wink]] Oh, nothing like a little rivalry to stir things up. [[Big Grin]] "
See I can put it out when I need to...who is going to hit a sleepy ole guy anyway...

Giz..."

Week? Ya meant weak? And you can put it out when you need to Giz?!? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! (see above posts). OK, some of you better lamos come on over here and try sticking your weak beak into "F4 - 'The Really Big One" thread. If Giz is your heavy hitter, you guys are in trouble! You think you stand a chance of coming out of this cage alive with the likes of me, DJ, Dan, and Hey-Yall in here? Buhwaa hah haa ha ha ha ha. hee hee a heeeeeee. My oh my. None of ya have the stones to get into the 'jungle' with me here to eat ya alive! And that ain't no jive. Bring in on over. cool

#144250 - 03/16/02 10:46 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
Sorry. Could not resist posting a few Flotilla FACTS here. laugh

Number of smack talking, fisherpeople on this thread that have actually participated in a Flotilla. 7. (Dan S., RT, Osprey, Hey Yall Watch This, Gizmo, Stew, Catch and Eat and Spooled.)

Number of smack talking fisherpeople on this thread that have actually caught a fish on a Flotilla. 5. (Dan S., Osprey, Gizmo, Catch and Eat, and Spooled.)

The list is getting shorter!

Number of smack talking, back it up with results, fisherpeople on this thread that have actually WON a Flotilla. 4. (Dan S., Osprey, Catch and Eat rolleyes , and Spooled.)

Number of smack talking, skirt wearing, poodle walkers that have never left their computers long enough to actually fish, posting on this thread. 2. (Aunty M., and David Jackson) wink Would be 3, but gooose hasn't posted on this thread.....yet.

If you fished in a Flotilla, keep talking smack. If you caught a fish in a Flotilla, keep talking smack knowing you can back it up. If you have actually won a Flotilla, well.... it is a feeling you just can't explain to "ordinary" fisherpeople. laugh Kinda like having the Super Bowl Ring. If you have never been on a Flotilla, and are still yakin' it up here, take the poodle for a walk. eek wink

#144251 - 03/16/02 11:49 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Schoooled:

I understand your concern about having new people in the hallowed territory of the Floatilla. You're concerned that whatever micro-freaking-scopic chance that you had of winning has just blown clear out of the baby stroller that you're riding in, and that these big bad meanies are going to step into your playpen and take your toys (fish). Is that it?

Or is it more of what I see every day? Tired, worn out, yesteryears outdated has-beens finally seeing the writing on the wall and realizing that they're destined for the angling trash heap, to be replaced by the new guard? You're worried that the fresh blood is going to spank your KMart tackle-buying butt so bad that you'll be borrowing RT's butt ring (scratch that. Buy new. Those shouldn't be shared).

I feel for ya, man. I really do. In fact, I'm aBoUt to LeveL with you and Say "Heck, let's quIT trAsh-taLking and instEad tRy To enjoy ourselves out there!"
But I won't. I'm going to go out there and embarrass a lot of you out there, because the Skunkmaster Dave is gonna catch some BIG springers and YOU ALL are going to look even MORE stupid to those who aren't going when you have to explain that I beat you.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144253 - 03/16/02 02:19 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
Hey you two, that poodle still needs walking' and your still talkin' rolleyes

dj, gonna laugh my ass off when my K-Mart equipment outfishes your gill net in F4. Remember, you gotta show up to have a chance to win, so I guess you lose. wink I'll use caps on your name when you finally catch a fish. Let me know, I will even count squawfish for you.

Aunty M....Just like a woman yak-yak-yak and then send a man to do the work. :p Whoever Don is, I like him cause he sounds like he knows when to fish and when to talk. Probably good at catchin' them too. April 13, will probably be like a holiday to him. laugh wink

Don't know anything about Oregon's best getting schooled up there last week. confused All I know is the aboved mentioned Oregon fisherMEN that caught fish in head to head contests with Dawgs, were all in Oregon last week. Before you go walk the poodle, enlighten us. smile

#144255 - 03/16/02 02:35 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Troy,

I know how to deal with RT anyway. Just toss him a handful of bass, crappie, and walleye gear, and then he'll sit around like, how did you put it, a monkey trying to solve a math problem? LOL. laugh

#144256 - 03/16/02 09:59 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geez Spooled I just may show up for this after your draggen my awesome reputation into this "pig wrestlin match." eek Guaranteed to make the river flood its banks or disappear into a desert. wink

"Best of the Best"
Team TopGun
Cove RV park & Tackle Prostaff

Gooose laugh

#144257 - 03/16/02 10:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

It is all in fun gooose although some don't take it that way.
Geez Rick get over it willya? rolleyes

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1078 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645298 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |