Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144305 - 03/19/02 04:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
Dear Stumpy (RT),

Those there pictures are pathetic. You are not even sweating (fixed just for ya RT)
. How much did you pay the photographer? Shaq you is not. Shack you is. Just a run down has been that got the short end of the

stick. eek laugh

I want you to know that I have contacted DEQ and they will be on the lookout for you on the river. Seems they are not fond of paint in the river just so you can have your favorite spot. rolleyes Fish it fair and square RT, no cheating. Just so you understand, it is salmon fishing so sculpin bites do not count. Also the five second rule does not count. Your hand actually has to touch the hook. Hookups on the fry do not count as one landed. wink

Get used to the creaaaaap ya hoser. Stew started it by begging me not to bring my stuff here. I just considered it my invitation to start in. Noticed he is still at it. Not a competitive bone in his body huh? rolleyes

I'm told that crow tastes ok with Sagawa's Savory Sauces. Certainly, you will need to order a case.
Especially for the old crow you like.

#144306 - 03/19/02 04:36 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
at least you have one good trait of a steelheader
What's that? That I catch them when it counts? :p

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#144307 - 03/19/02 05:20 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: St. Helens, OR
Hey RT,

Dan is a Cracker
Aunty is a Cracker
Os is a Cracker
Giz is a Cracker......

I don't think I want to be eating any "crackers" from 3 to 5 on 4/13. In fact I NEVER want to eat a cracker!!!!!!

Especially one that wants me to say "yes master" wink

As far as choking down some springers, count me in!!

BTW, thanks for the edit above Aunty.

Aaron

#144308 - 03/19/02 05:41 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
ROCKFISH Offline
Spawner

Loc: manchester,Wa
goddam, what is all the negative talk about rt for, seems like some people here have some real emotional issues to deal with, to gang up on somebody on the internet. seems like these people were picked on in school, never had a date, over weight, cant get it up anymore. cant play sports at all. dont worry rt I got your back. Ben

#144309 - 03/19/02 06:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for your support Ben (ROCKFISH), I really appreciate that. But earlier in this thread you would have seen that it became a 'trash talkin' thread, where this type of stuff goes with that territory. And I make a deserved target because I really let my gums flap away in these type of trash talk threads. While some real issues are touched upon, it is in a light-hearted vain. No biggie. Besides, they NEED to gang up on me to have half a chance in here! wink However, I see you are quite intuitive, considering your quote here "seems like these people were picked on in school, never had a date, over weight, can't get it up anymore. can't play sports at all." You got that right about them! (jk = just kidding - but that fits right into the thread theme nicely Ben; thanks).

Hey C&E, "not sweeting"? No, I'm not sweet out on the court - or in trash threads. Don't even think I'd want to be a pink tufu wearin "sweetie". laugh As for crow, the only crow I might consume at F4 is some 'Old Crow'.

And Jelly' my man, when I said eat crackers, that meant out-fishing and out-trash talkin that losing gang of crackers that are crumbling on here. laugh wink cool

#144311 - 03/19/02 08:31 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

With that picture that RT posted Aunty M I have a question. Did ya mount rod holder on each side? laugh Sheezzz RT, pretty hard shot there at one of your buddies.

Moments of truth, bits of truth, lies, facades, and the like in this thread are all in fun. We all do stupid stuff from time to time and mistakes will happen. Just ask RT, Gizmo, Stew, Dan S, Osprey and the likes. laugh

Speaking of Osprey, will you be in that put together contraption at the flotilla. I want to video how to put it together. wink BTW will a jet motor fit on it?

Hey where did the monkey go? rolleyes

#144312 - 03/19/02 09:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
ROCKFISH Offline
Spawner

Loc: manchester,Wa
woops rolleyes

#144314 - 03/19/02 09:11 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good take Bernie. I was just on the phone with Stew a bit ago and he asks if I was getting mad at Giz and Dan and Os. No! I had to go back and re-read some of my [Bleeeeep!], and it sounds pretty nasty in some of my posts. I learned trash talkin early on in my years in the Portland State gym, the hot spot for pick up b-ball games in P-town. And also the outdoor courts in north P-town, where it doesn't get much nastier. My son and I even use it on each other out on the golf course, as if we were on the court instead of the course - unless we are grouped with two golfers we don't know. All no biggie to me. But for anyone that took anything said too seriously, please put it in your ear wink nah, please put it in the right perspective.

But don't get too warm and fuzzy inside Burny. This is too much fun to have a let down. For those that don't think so, the ifish BB's longest current thread is the trash talkin one that's heading toward 500 posts!

#144315 - 03/20/02 12:39 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
RT...you forgot to post one of the pictures from your 10 minute workout at Ballys last night. Matt e-mailed this picture of Spencer the cat going to the hoop against you in minute 3. laugh :p

Rock...it is all in good fun. RT enjoys it as much as the rest of us. He is just an easy target on these Flotillas, as he talks it up before hand and come game day, can't buy a fish. laugh :p

RT...something still wrong with your monkey. Might need a doctor to get it up and running again. :p eek

#144316 - 03/20/02 01:25 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Schooled, I don't know what happened to that 'monkey peeing' gif. I'll try editing it on that post, or this one, to see if I can get it up. Ah, nevermind an RSVP on that previous sentence - much to easy. wink It could be the website has a glitch, because it was working fine for awhile. I'll give you guy the URL to it - AFTER F4. ... As for that cat, ya it had a serious case of 'hops'! Could dunk on 'Sheed even. As for talkin it up before flotillias you can see my strategy, right? I'm gonna keep it up until I get that monkey offa mee back - then I will say, "see, I told I was gonna whup on ya in this one" . laugh

Hey Burny, while we got ya in a good mood for a few seconds; how much ya need to paint my '93 Bronco hood the matching burgandy (too oxidized to use anymore rubbing compound and wax combo), and have your guys wax the rest of my rig with a machine buffer? That's all it needs after Schooled help me get a new motor in it - unless the transfer case decides to drop on the pavement or something like that. rolleyes Post a good price here, or e-mail me one soon - so after I get it I can start slammin ya again. laugh wink

#144318 - 03/20/02 12:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
For the record RT and have been doing this since day 1#
When we've Golfed and when we fished,and if and when he decides to bring his ball...well talk smack again.......it's all good

I'm glad you can read rockfish wink
remember this is us VS them !!!!...get it,so unless you moved to the other side of the Big Water...we're on you're side laugh

Catch and Choke wink ...the so called craft from
Water World won't be at this event I do have plans to mount a pump on one,

Our Team (the Capitol City Wrecking Crew ) be in that Springer catchin machine of Jeffhead's.....Oh ya whats a Springer rolleyes .....Os

#144319 - 03/20/02 12:20 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
What the heck more needs to be said? I really hate to have to do MORE hand-holding after yesterday's walk down moronity lane, but if it helps you dumb puppies get a grasp of what is going to happen on 13 April (namely, have your pastey white asses handed to you), then it's worth the effort.

I will type this R..E..A..L...S..L..O..W for you and keep the words at 5 letters or less: At the end of the day, no fish will be in your boat. You will sit in the boat all day and see how we get all of the fish and you will wish that your fish stick would catch a fish, too. You will wish that you were from our state and not from that one that you can't spell too well.

Did that help? I hope so, because stooping to the level that I had to just to get the point across was a real drag. Wish you guys would hurry up and evolve past the knuckle-dragging, heavy-browed, missing-link period that you are stuck in.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144321 - 03/20/02 01:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
I was posting funny slams there for awhile and it occurred to me that to really appreciate humor you Washingtonian's would need to have an IQ higher than a turnip, so most of my humor was only being appreciated by those of us from the state who sends our basketball team to PLAY during March Madness and not simply watch.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144323 - 03/20/02 02:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Myself, I just find it really hard to take credence, ANY statement from those folks south of the Columbia (Oreos) who allow the dumping of raw sewage, that`s right, RAW sewage into the Columbia. rolleyes
Same goes when they launch a boat into it.. laugh

#144324 - 03/20/02 02:22 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you Washedupington (Wash-ed-up-ing-ton) folks are all the same. Lots of talk and no action. rolleyes You have Gizmo on the selfesteem TV trip, Aunty (pontoon) M that sits up if ya help her and the other has beens who's feelings are all hurt over a little smack. wink

Oregonians rule boys and girls the columbia river. Ever notice fellow Oreo's that when you anchor up a Washedupingtonian shows up because he knows you know what you are doing. rolleyes Frustrating is'nt it. They come out there with their snoopy and mickey poles and banjo minnows and want to fish. Then they say "hey, what are you using?". frown

Oregonians, we must help our fellow Washedupingtonians. It is after all only fair that we share fish with them. Certainly we cannot let them sit there with those blank stares on their faces. eek

#144326 - 03/20/02 04:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Catch and Eat,
ha-ha,,
That shows what you know, I use a Barney the dinosaurer pole.. cool
so there!!!! laugh

#144327 - 03/20/02 05:52 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Sorry Aunty M. I fixededed that thar post so'es ya can reeeeed its batter. laugh Just one of those retard moments. eek

Darn it, I thought I had the only Barney pole out there mad

#144328 - 03/20/02 07:05 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aunty:
Quote:
It looks like the smack talk is dying down. What's the matter? You Oreo's run out of filling?
I don't think so Aunty. Like the NBA and MLB, the F IV fishing championship series pre-hype has hit a 'lull' in the season (they call that 'hitting the wall' for rookies). So, now what? Well, we are now entering the stretch drive to the combo trash talking and fishing championship of the NW. I think at this juncture we could use a mid-season review. Stew just dropped by to help; before we head out to buy more unnecessary crap from GI Joes. This is what we have learned to this point about the vocal participants. * -------->

* Gizmo: One word - 'LIES'. Mrs. Pissarchick, your son needs to apply himself more, and quit cheating on his x-slams.

* Dan S.: Has set a website world record for posts about 1 fish.

* CATCH & EAT: Two evaluative words from Stew - SH!T & HEAD.

* Schooled: Simply has penis envy (usually a women's problem).

* Osprey: Buwhaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

* Aunty M.: More penis envy.

* RT: AWESOME DEMI-GAWD AT EVERY ENDEAVOR IMAGINABLE ................ (not).

* Stew: He's heard on the grape vine that a paternity suit is forthcoming from the "Mud Sisters" eek And needs to crank it up on here a bit more.

* Jellyhead: Wassie's fear this; this St, Helen's Oreo will have to be reckoned with; on and off the water!

* DJ: this guy has Wassies figured to a tee (hee).

* Jerry: He's not trashin it up on here - he HAS a life.

And of course the "Big Lesson" provided by Dannie: If 'Zog can have a couple of bad days and get the Oreo hurt put on him, then all of us lessers have room for bad days too.

Alright, now let's get your heads back into this thing, and bring some worthy [Bleeeeep!] to the table!

#144330 - 03/20/02 08:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
So RT or should I say babble man, you claim I have not told the truth about you. Where???? anyone who has fished with you tell the same stories...you spend more time playing with your self than fishing.... laugh

And Aunty M...or now that I learned a little more about the... grandma with gray hair who is trying to pass herself off as some 46 yr old, old, lady (who is really 56 ) :p you want me to bring an extra cane for you...no you would need two to prop those things up...

What is to say about the preachers boy...he can't come up with anything original...just keeps reclycling the same old rhetoric...go pound some dents out of your life...and ask your wife to stop calling me for a picture to give you for your upcoming special day.

Os...what can I say...jumped ship. can't keep committments...

Jeffhead...I did find you a couple of rods and reels with drags that work. You will have to buy them though..

DJ, your ok...

Spooled, you fished with RT, have I lied....How much time did you guys spend fishing in f3 vs. hanging out in the trees listening to RT whine.... :p

But above all much thanks goes to Bob for allowing this crap to take up disk space....

Thanks for your support, Bob... the rest of you put up or shut up....

And finally, a special award will go to Jerry S. for assusming all risks and will have to put up with RT all day telling him how he should fish a pink worm when everyone else is fishing herring or kwickfish....

Giz...

#144331 - 03/20/02 08:21 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmmmmm?

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 903 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |