Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144190 - 03/12/02 12:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hey guys,

RT seems a tad bit confused. When you fish a Floatilla, you count the fish you caught the DAY OF THE FLOATILLA, not fish you caught when you go out "cheating" on a pre-Floatilla scout trip. See, by my calculations, I'm STILL ahead of you by one fish, and until you can catch ONE fish during a Floatilla.........I'm going to stay ahead of you. Shoot, if I HAD showed up for F2 or F3, you'd just be FURTHER behind. rolleyes wink

I'll give you this much RT, when some serious WA fishers lead you to the fish by the nose, you're able to catch a few suicidal ones. I'm one of the unfortunate guys who has to find their own fish.........but that's OK, we know you need a little help. laugh

Yep, we caught fish on the Santiam.......the pics are available if you need proof . And don't forget that these "weiner arms" rowed me, Tony and Timberman into 14 fish last week. Yeah, I'd hate to see what would happen (besides rolling down hills and stuff) if I was as big as you.

Hey, RT, you think we can keep this up all the way until April? laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#144191 - 03/12/02 06:56 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geez Dan, ya double standard weiner.

Let's see, this is a flotilla thread, so Dan says "When you fish a Floatilla, you count the fish you caught the DAY OF THE FLOATILLA". Yet follows that with "these 'weiner arms' rowed me, Tony and Timberman into 14 fish last week." Geeeeez, ya self-serving double standard weiner. I could have mentioned the fact that Fly, Doug, and I got into 31 fish in little more than half a day on the Hump, but I didn't. But you squeak out about lucking into 14 fall back fish in a week?!? Lame man, lame. (Let's see if you can sit on that one without needing a 'last word' - we don't think so! smile ).

And the fish I catch are "suicidal" - hmmm, what are the fish you catch? Answer: flossed!

And "Hey, RT, you think we can keep this up all the way until April?" Well, maybe once a week or so - not every fricken day like on the other BB. Besides, any more than that and you'd be licking your tail. cool

#144192 - 03/12/02 07:02 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

OK, it's all about Floatilla fish.

Me = 1
You = 0

That's ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, ZIP, GOOSE EGG, NIX, NOTHING, for you.

Anything else you want to bring up?

#144194 - 03/12/02 07:38 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
The cool thing is that I have never fished in a Flotilla, and I'm tied with RT! laugh laugh laugh Even better, if I get skunked, at least I'll still be tied with him! :p :p :p

I am temporarily renaming my boat for the Floatilla. It will officially be known as the CRSVV. Columbia River Springer Virgin Vehicle.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#144195 - 03/12/02 07:40 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree with ya Aunty about NW Washington's awesome beauty! I guess Oregon's equalizer might be the the metro's close proximity to the Columbia Gorge(eous), and the unsurpased public beaches. It doesn't matter to me - I can go enjoy either place, and know they belong to all of us. No passports needed. smile

Dan:

You - 1 (lucky fish)
Me - 1 (unlucky 'would be' landed fish due to weak hook)
Both - should be ashamed of mentioning those embarrassing numbers! cool

See ya at F4?

Andy, you likely will be removing one 'V' from that boat name at F4. 350K springers coming thru, and 4/13 is peak timing - especially with the morning outgoing tide. Hope to get to meet ya there.

#144196 - 03/12/02 07:50 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.....I must admit that the Puget Sound is indeed beautiful and remember my home state is Washington BUTthe one thing that spoils it is all the ****ing trash along the highway. Two words B-O-T-T-L-E B-I-L-L eek

#144197 - 03/12/02 07:52 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
greg Offline
Smolt

Loc: fort lewis, wa 98433
Aunty, I won't be able to be there on the 13th...heading back east for a long overdue turkey hunt...but I can send down some steelhead for the BBQ...

Greg

#144198 - 03/12/02 08:42 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
Both - should be ashamed of mentioning those embarrassing numbers!
LOL!! You got that right RT! I'm not letting you off on the bent hook thing, though. We all have "reasons" for a fish coming unbuttoned, but until it's either MANUALLY released or the wood shampoo is applied, you can't count it. wink

I'll tell you one thing..........you'll have one up on me fishing the Mississippi, er Columbia, for springers. Never been there, haven't done that. Hopefully the rookie luck will shine on me, or I could be munching crow at the get-together. laugh

#144199 - 03/12/02 10:09 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Dearest ( :p ) Aunty,

My skunk is specifically on steelhead. My last two full days of salmon fishing have been most productive, thank you. And I expect that it will not change with Floatilla IV.

Show me 250 Islands surrounded by saltwater...and I'll show you a state that sucks so bad that even its own land is trying to break away.

You want an adequate beauty comparison? Here ya go: Oregon coast vs the Washington coast. Your coast is great if you get a nose bleed from more than 100' altitude.

Yeah, your cascade mountains are nice but that's like saying that Anne Ramsey had a cute nose. Face it. You all have Oregon Envy.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144200 - 03/12/02 10:19 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
Oregon Envy.
Right, Dave. That's kinda like "herpes envy", or "hemorrhoid envy" isn't it? :p

Maybe I can come down this summer and you can tell me all about Oregon. We'll go catch a Major League game and you can.........oh, hold it.

Never mind. rolleyes

#144201 - 03/12/02 11:17 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Fisherdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Auburn, Wa, USA
FOR WASHINGTON EYES ONLY!!!!
OREGUNNERS READ NO FURTHER!!!!!!

OK, guys, you gotta help me. I'm planning to be at F-IV, but I AM A COLUMBIA RIVER SPRINGER VIRGIN - which is why I'll be fishing with Dogfish aboard the HMS CRSVV....

Now I've just read all this trash talking from those Oregon hicks, and while it surprises me that any of 'em can actually spell, I am a little worried that I'll be bringing the catch average down for the Washington side.

My only thoughts are to help the team. As such, I'm willing to sacrifice by reading about any good methods you may want to share. E-mail me at sheiladhh@aol.com. Put me in! I wanna help the team. I just need a little help. 10 minutes of your time to send me some technique info should make me roughly the equivalent of an "Oregon Expert".

And after all,any one of us can't out fish any three chaw doolin', tree huggin', tofu eatin', related-to-their-mama-on-both-sides-of-the-family-tree rejects from NIKEland.

So, send me good tech advice now. DO IT FOR THE TEAM. I'D DO IT FOR YOU smile

Fisherdan

#144202 - 03/12/02 11:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Fisherdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

FOR MY FELLOW OREGONIANS ONLY!!!!
WAHINGTON SCUM READ NO FURTHER!!!!!

Howdy guys, well here it is. Those arrogant neighbors of ours to the North are really talking smack now. Ever notice how as soon as Boeing starts laying off, they get all defensive about their litte fishing streams???? I can't wait to help our team from Oregon put the big hurt on those know-it-alls from the North. What a bunch of latte sippin panty wastes.... and they think they can fish with us.... Right.

Anyway, I have just this one little problem. You see, I've never actually fished the Columbia river. Those perverts from Washington would call that a CR virgin, but I just don't think that's fair to the fish.

Anyway, I really want to help our side outfish those fools from North of the river, but this will be my first time up to the big river. I really need you to send me some techniques so I can help our team humble those Husky luvin', Isand hoppin', insence burnin', cardigan wearin', software writin' pukes from up North.

Let's face it: The only way they can even make the NCAA Big Dance is by paying for a Catholic school on the East side of the state to recruit the guys who aren't in prison.

What do ya say guys? I mean we all wear basically the same colored plaid shirt, right? Help me out and send me some tips and techniques so I can help the team.

Bait choice?
plug choice?
trolling speed?

I only want this to help our undervalued state come out on top. Tips and techniques gladly accepted at : sheiladhh@aol.com

Thanks guys!!!! Go Ducks!!! Go Beavers!!!

Fisherdan

#144204 - 03/13/02 01:40 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Fisherdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Hi guys. I'm new to the board. No really, Those other posts were from somebody who logged on using my name..... Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket, and hasn't that excuse been tried before smile

Why, I'd never write anything bad about anybody on the board. It was the other guy.... yeah, that's right.... The other guy did it. wink wink wink

So, can somebody at least tell me if springers are into PINK?!?!?!? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Fisherdan

#144205 - 03/13/02 01:51 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Don't worry FisherDan,

All is not lost. I had a buddy from Vancouver pick up the latest edition of Oregon Fishing & Hunting news. Funny thing is, it is all pictures, no words, and all the pictures are fish from Washington Rivers. Go figure?

They have different adds in the back than ours. Lots of waders with velcro patches in the crotch area, inflatable sheep, and Preparation H adds with pictures.

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#144206 - 03/13/02 03:10 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

"herpes and hemi envy"? raflmao

And Dan, "Columbia, for springers. Never been there, haven't done that. Hopefully the rookie luck will shine on me, or I could be munching crow at the get-together." Geez, I'd never been on the 'Nooch or Hump' when I cut loose on your Wassies. But likely first time good luck was shinning on me. But bad luck is showering on me in the 3 Flotillas I've participated in - all the ones in Washington (I didn't go to the 2 in Oregon). Geez, woe is me if I keep coming up with donuts at these things. rolleyes

Hey Fisherdan, let me tune you in a little better to all this Wassie Except for a handful of SW Washington guys, the rest of em only know how to boonfloss fish. If any of the Oly area guys show up at F IV, you will be able to easily recognize them by their casting small Cheaters between two size 4 bass hooks on 10 ft. leaders from their free drifting boats. To recognize my team, look for a free drifting sled with a net held high and a splashing springer nearby. btw, about that being "into pink" - talk to Os and Dan.

And finally, here is what an F4 Wassie will look like the morning of April 13th -

Here is what they will look like about 3 p.m. heading for the beach party - (from having their butts kicked out on the big neutral river)

Your ball now. wink

#144207 - 03/13/02 08:38 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Don`t suppose anybody has an open seat do they?
I would like to come down and help put Mikey`s little bro (DJ) in his place. laugh

#144208 - 03/13/02 10:58 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Oh No! Oregon doesn't have a Major League Babies team! Whatever will I do with my summer days if I cannot pay $20 to get to sit in a crappy seat so that I can buy $3 hotdogs and $5 pisswater (or did the prices go up again?)? Hmmm...how about go to Kah-Nee-Tah and soak in the rays over there. Maybe while I'm there I can hit the Deschutes and check out the world-class trout fishing (browns > 15lbs, anyone?).

Oh, and speaking of which...who paid for that stadium up there so those overpaid sandlot boys can play baseball? The team owner? And did they buy you a drink first before they screwed you like that?

Thanks but no thanks. You can keep your under-achieving football team, your choking baseball team, and your out-in-the-first-round basketball team. Heck, take our basketball team too (or do you not have the jail space?). I'll spend my money (tax-free!) on something else.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144209 - 03/13/02 10:59 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by rainycity:
Don`t suppose anybody has an open seat do they?
I would like to come down and help put Mikey`s little bro (DJ) in his place. laugh
Check with Os. He may have room left on his innertube raft. laugh

#144210 - 03/13/02 11:11 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
hehehehehehe you bunch a granola smokin,tree huggin,tofu eatin,cousin-uncle-brothers really crack me up laugh besides the Oregon coast the only thing you have going for you is Rt and Stew live there....not here and Tanya Harding....I love bad girls eek

Oh cousin Dave,in order to talk smack ....you must first smack a fish :p
Oh for the record the Columbia belongs to US...remember it passes thruogh our state and just passes besides youre's,so try and keep those Willamette brown trout out of our river...pleaase.........Os

#144212 - 03/13/02 11:33 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Well, gee Dave, I'm not sure what to say to a guy who apparently hates pro sports. You see, all the people I know that hate pro sprots are.........women. rolleyes

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |