THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#148671 - 04/11/02 01:42 AM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Jiggn, are you sure it wasn't a 17' Alumaweld? eek

FJ...out.

#148672 - 04/11/02 01:59 AM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey this Allstar s**ks.

#148673 - 04/11/02 11:40 AM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Robert Allen3 Offline
Spawner

Loc: vancouver WA USA
The continuation of the Skamania Stock Steelhead hatchery on the Washougal. Stupid and idiotic by any measure..

#148674 - 04/11/02 11:03 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Jiggn Offline
Egg

Fish Jesus or what ever you call yourself, obviously you were the operator or know the operator of the boat I'm talking about. Next time you're on a small river, leave your big river mentality at home. If you would have just used a little common sense and some courtesy. You would have waited 30 seconds for us to get down the river, where there was plenty of room to get by. Next time I will show you the same courtsey you showed us.

Jiggn

#148675 - 04/11/02 11:17 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Anonymous
Unregistered

FJ are you thinken the same thing I am about Jiggys reply? Thought so... rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes Get a clue Jiggy....please!

#148676 - 04/11/02 11:32 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
YoungManRiver Offline
Alevin

Loc: Klamath River, CA
Stupid:

Watched a guy and his wife launch thier drift boat without oars. Thinking "is this guy nuts??" My question was answered when he took off down river under power of a "minn-kota". 150 yds later he and his boat were pushed up on the rocks watching his wife go swimmin. Thankfully they had PFD's.

Funny:

Had a couple fishin steelhead on the Rogue in my boat. Nice sunny March afternoon, not long after lunch. Floatin along following our bobbers down the river and the lady's bobber disappears...Turned out, her head was bobbin, too. The was out cold. The sound of the reel woke her up, and we even landed it...

I can't work...I have to go fishing!!!

#148677 - 04/12/02 02:15 AM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Stadle Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Seattle Area
Hey bud, I think you have my anchor line - dude says:
"Ohhh Noooo... Its a big one, I can feel its head shakin"

about thity seconds later his rod snaps.
we pull up anchor and give him his lead and leader back.

#148678 - 04/12/02 03:10 AM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
J.C.B Offline
Smolt

Loc: Marysville Washington
How about fishing from a running SeaDoo. I could be mistaken, but I think the guy was trolling? The Snohomish always has a colorful crowd. rolleyes confused J.C.B

#148679 - 04/12/02 10:16 AM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Kid Sauk Offline
I'm a freak'n CAKE

Loc: Almost on the beach
The loud cry of Sparkey in the Pac 900. Help! Help! Helllllp! laugh

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!

#148680 - 04/12/02 11:58 AM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
somewhere around ten years ago I went down to chico creek to do some chum fishing.I got to witness a guy who had snagged around twenty chums.He couldn't cary them all between him and his son so he sent his son up the car to fetch a rope.He then strung his bownty on the rope and proceeded to drag them up the creek to his car.

sickening!

#148681 - 04/12/02 12:20 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Eastside,Wa
How bout this one, some guy on the river claims his jigs outfish bait 90% of the time! lol YA RIGHT.

Vision Pro Staff
www.visionhooksandtackle.com

#148682 - 04/12/02 12:45 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
DM Offline
Smolt

Loc: WASHINGTON
About the most idoidic and sickening thing I have Ever seen on a river is when about 2 years ago I was fishing the toutle for silvers up by the mouth of the green and doing perty well when I see some snagger wench a fat "Chinook" hen up on the bank and egg her right there infront of 50 guys and then throw her back in the river before she was even dead. mad

That almost made loose my lunch!

#148683 - 04/12/02 03:15 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Jiggn or whatever you call yourself...you make it tough to offer up an apology with the harsh rhetoric that you choose to retort with.
Let me guess...you are one that has never made an error in judgement operating a boat or motor vehicle? rolleyes
I called attention to myself for the sole purpose of apologizing to you but hey...you want to settle it by showing me the same courtesy as I showed you then more power to ya...after all...in this day and age two wrongs do make a right! confused
I'll be keeping an eek out for you so I can set you up with a nice broadside shot...how does that sound?

FJ...out.

#148684 - 04/14/02 06:34 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Fishboy5 Offline
Parr

Loc: Battle Ground, WA
Funny or stupid?

I took my brother fishing.

#148685 - 04/14/02 06:50 PM Re: What's the most idiotic thing you have seen or heard on the river...
Blkbrant Offline
Parr

Loc: vancouver wa
That's the way the first Jesus would have handled it, right FJ..............

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crappieking, steelheadpimpjuice
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1216 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |