Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#170685 - 07/12/05 07:52 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
AM,

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000267

Go to this thread on this very topic from June 2004 and read your comments. Then you will understand why I posted that to mock those that are now on the other band wagon because a fellow lib carries the banner wink

Thats the problem with you people zero consistancy laugh

#170686 - 07/12/05 07:55 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Not the asbestos theory tell me you did not go there. You need to break into t he Pharm and hit the psychotropics wink

#170688 - 07/12/05 08:10 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
jeremy bennett Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: idaho
vhawk I dont listen nor watch orielly. The guy really irritates me. Why would you jump you conclision like that. Did I mention him in my responce, no. Did I mention that I dont listen to npr, no. Once again you just believe what you wish to believe and that is fine you have the right but dont expect to change any ones mind that way. Once again show me facts 100 percent facts. That should be the only way to convince anyone not conspiricy theorys.

#170689 - 07/12/05 09:35 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Portland
And you sure as hell aren't going to convince anyone because you spell properly either, so knock it off!!!!!

Did you ask your Presidente for 100% "facts" that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?? Of course not, you had all the assurance you needed when the named officials guaranteed it... rolleyes

Life must be great when you don't have to think for yourself!

#170690 - 07/12/05 10:25 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
IOKIYR. wink

#170691 - 07/13/05 12:52 AM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

TK,

The 'medications' thing is cliche. It serves to illuminate nothing except a lack of substance to your argument. Unless of course your goal is to turn this post into a flame war and thus get the topic locked. That would be a typical neocon tactic. If you can't win the argument then shout over it, or shut it up.

Jeremy,

If you don't like O'Reilly then you need to reread your posts. They contain nothing of intellectual interest. Just like the Fox choir boy.
If you want the facts then just go to the original post. Tell me what in particular you disagree with. DO NOT JUST TELL ME I AM A F"N LIB so ergo I AM FULL OF BS. When you do that you sound like a junior neocon choir boy.

What I think is most revealing out of all this dialogue is how a neocon can change his position 180 degrees if someone challenges Generalissimo El Busho. Very impressive when I read how TK agrees with me on the very basic point the OBL is dead, unless of course it somehow makes El Busho look bad. Then Gawd Almighty I must be on drugs to believe that kind of wild conspiracy.

#170692 - 07/13/05 01:05 AM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

And the asbestos tragedy in Libby is not a theory. Hundreds of miners and their families are dying as we write.

click here Dept Health Human Services

As many people as died in the Pentagon attacks will very likely die as a result of cover up of the contamination. Don't disrespect your fellow countrymen just because it makes your political party look bad. One of the heroes of the story also happens to be a Republican. Too bad El Generalissimo didn't appreciate her respect for the working man. Oh and of course Dick was running the very company that was covering up the tremolite asbestos contamination of HOUSING INSULATION, and POTTING SOIL. Tremolite is such a pathogenic form of asbestos that even the families of miners were getting lung disease.

Anyone interested should look up Andrew Schneider on Google. He was the former Seattle PI reporter who helped break this story. Nice guy. I traded a few emails with him.

#170693 - 07/13/05 08:26 AM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Very Interesting topics.

#170694 - 07/13/05 10:55 AM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Vhawk,

The big difference in my post vs yours is mine was a year ago and I never pointed to a big conspiracy theory. Since then the video appeared. Case closed.

#170695 - 07/13/05 05:34 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Chives Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Okay, Im pretty sure Ive got this whole thing figured out for real now. here goes:

The Saudis in conjunction with the Bush administration, working closely with Al-Queda, who are really just the pawns of Major League baseball, under strict orders from Marge Schott who is actually working for the JDL, who in turn are mere pawns of the Skulls, working closely with the Reverse Vampires and in strict accordance with the SALT treaties, under the guise of KGB operatives working for the ghost of Ronald Reagan, who is actually a supernatural stooge for the MultiGlobal Oil Conglomerate are soley responsible and the thing is they think we dont know that they know that we know about the cnspiracy, but since we DO know, then they might be under the assupmption that we are pretending we do not know whereas and therefore when if they find out that we Do know to we need to be prepared. i suggest the following items be kept at arms reach: Duct tape, yellow ribbon, tin foil, plastic sheeting, two gallons of fresh water and a glock. The signal that the revolution has begun will be when the Texas Rangers win the world series.

#170697 - 07/13/05 06:19 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Cannot work chives you know all the CT's like that revolve around a Jewish plot to control the money and therefore the world. Zog and all that stuff.

#170698 - 07/13/05 09:01 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Chives Offline
Juvenille at Sea

I included the JDL in there King, I tried to get a little bit of everyone involved..but mostly it boils down to major league baseball and the 72 Oakland A's. You see at that time Rollie fingers was working for the CIA, in conjunction with the JEWS!, who are actually just pawns of the Bi-Coastal intelligencia working in direct cooperation with the Unitarian church and the Steamfitters Union Local 257 have tapped into the water suply in the southwest with the explicit intent of influencing the outcome of Major League Baseball! Which in turn wouod lead to Dubya losing the Texas Rangers and eventually becoming president of the USA, for the explicit purpose of invading Iraq...this is all of course at the behest of the reverse triple vampire winged monkey lords from Saturn.

So there it is, its as obvious as day, I dont know why you people refuse to open your eyes and see the horrible truth. Major League baseball must be destroyed! Death to Bud Selig!

#170700 - 07/13/05 10:29 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

don't mention the Grays. People will complain. Trust me.

TK you never did follow the link regarding the faked videos. I'll take your argument more seriously when you can find the time to actually look at the evidence I presented. Its evident that you have not.

#170702 - 07/14/05 10:59 AM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

V,

I looked at the link. Any one that has spent anytime behind a camera knows that different equipement brings about different results. I could take 6 picuters of you with 3 different cameras from different angles and it would be hard for someone not familiar with you to know they where all you.

#170703 - 07/15/05 05:49 AM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

TK, your telling me these two guys are actually the same guy, just bad lighting? And your suggesting I'm the one needing medication?

I suppose since some US intelligence person said it was OBL it must be. But then of course those "unnamed US intelligence officials" also verified the authenticity of the 'Niger Memo'.

click here Video Fake

#170705 - 07/15/05 01:07 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

V,

The lunar landing was all a big fake also. wink

Some nut job assembled photos specifically to make his point look more plausable. If you had all the frames in sequence not editied for effect you would see the same person. I could take as many photos of you from video tape and do the same thing. If you cannot see that then hit the meds wink

#170706 - 07/15/05 08:45 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

TK,

I'm not in this argument to convince you of anything. This is more for those people who have not considered that OBL might already be dead.
You're so engaged with the strange proposition that Bush would never deceive you, that you've closed you mind to anything that would challenge that belief. This is obvious from your 180 degree flop from earlier in this post.

This is your opportunity to explain why you changed your mind on OBL being dead.

BTW, I'm pretty sure you really don't believe the crap you write. I'm starting to believe you might also be TheMillionare.

#170707 - 07/15/05 10:18 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Chives Offline
Juvenille at Sea

No I think...........theMillionaire is a real person. Ive personally seen him and his buddy Dubya tossing car batteries into the Lewis.

#170708 - 07/17/05 04:26 PM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Quote:
I'm starting to believe you might also be TheMillionare.
No way. Look at the spelling and grammar of ...................theMillionare. Even typing French he is more capable of the English language than Elvis. I hear Rawlins cringes everytime Elvis brings up his WSU credentials and Edward R. Murrow rolls over in his grave with every journalism claim. rofl

#170709 - 07/18/05 10:59 AM Re: Bin Laden is DEAD, Update 1/21
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

V,

3 tapes and one video. I thought OBL was dead and I can see the strategic reasons why we might hide that fact. Evidence now suggests otherwise.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Banana Slama
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 375 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |