#172570 - 02/02/06 04:41 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Wacky,

"for my "wealthy" brother. "

You did not impy this he did.

"Now you ****ing genius show the world PROOF that I was soliciting funds "

How is this? It does not matter if you think it does or does not constitute solicitng. There is a rule the courts use called the common man test. What would the common man think? There are a few lawyers on this board ask them what they think a court would find.

"I have spoken with Josh's Grandmother and got the account information and created a Paypal account linked to the bank account.

It sounds like many of you are familiar with Paypal, I am not.

My understanding is you can use the email address I setup the account with steelhdh2o@hotmail.com to make donations. If you go to the paypal website there is a make payments tab where you enter that email address. If someone knows an easier way please share, this is my first time working with Paypal."

Again I never said you did anything underhanded or intentionally decietful I said I could draw that conclusion if you wanted to continue with the liarking line and justify it as you have.

We can continue this here or we could forward it to the states attorney generals office for clarification if you would like. Are you interested in more name calling or what the professionals think. Your call.

You may call it attacking your family the state calls it due dilligence which you are legally bound to provide.

#172571 - 02/02/06 04:43 PM Re: A
Hoh Humm Offline
Spawner

Loc: Forks
I am glad you said that Wailuku. flog

ylwwolf@msn.com

#172572 - 02/02/06 04:47 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Portland
"Again I never said you did anything underhanded or intentionally decietful"

"if I was a shill like you trying to get people on the internet to send my retired wealthy bother money I would be concerned."

What was that TheLiarKing? Do you need me to post the definition of a shill? Are you ever going to stop the lies? Perhaps you will just continue with the slander!?

If you think I have done something underhanded or have something to hide then knock yourself out.

#172573 - 02/02/06 04:47 PM Re: A
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
"get over it"

#172574 - 02/02/06 04:55 PM Re: A
BW Offline
Spawner

Loc: LAKEWOOD,WA,USA
I would have thought that someone as well read as KT would know that it's "Attorneys General".

Oh well.........

#172575 - 02/02/06 05:36 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"Do I beleive that was your intent? " Is pretty much a clarification of my thoughts there Wacky.

I cannot believe you are so hard up for an internet BB win that you would risk legal action by possibly 3 states. I am not as pathetic as you I would never file a complaint. But I would be careful because anyone can that reads this.

BW,

Go to this site and read the title come back and tell us what it said.
http://www.atg.wa.gov/

It might say something like this. "Welcome to the Washington State Attorney General's web site. "

I deal with them for work about once a week.

#172576 - 02/02/06 05:43 PM Re: A
BW Offline
Spawner

#172577 - 02/02/06 05:52 PM Re: A
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: port ludlow
This thread has just gotten way too ugly and out of hand, yes even for you tk

http://www.secstate.wa.gov/charities/laws.aspx

Here you go tk, find the rules which have been broken and let me know what he did wrong, anxiously awaiting.

I think it would be more plausible to find fault with your favorite political action committee.

#172580 - 02/02/06 06:53 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Grow up AM.

#172581 - 02/02/06 06:55 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

"I am not as pathetic as you"

You are the only person on this board that I know of that talks about "winning" on a BB. I do not try to win on any thread, I merely express my opinions and every now and then a fact or two. I have ruffled feathers no doubt but I personally do not look at doing that as a victory.

In short, your statement I quoted above may be true, who is to say? The only thing we can say about it is, it is your OPINION. In saying that I also think it is safe to say everyone else on this board has their own opinion...

#172582 - 02/02/06 07:00 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Duke,

You say it out of hand but you want it to go further make up your mind. I will just touch the tip of what you ask for.

RCW 19.09.100
Conditions applicable to solicitations.

The following conditions apply to solicitations as defined by RCW 19.09.020:

(1) A charitable organization, whether or not required to register pursuant to this chapter, that directly solicits contributions from the public in this state shall make the following clear and conspicuous disclosures at the point of solicitation:

(a) The name of the individual making the solicitation;

(b) The identity of the charitable organization and the city of the principal place of business of the charitable organization;

(c) If requested by the solicitee, the published number in the office of the secretary for the donor to obtain additional financial disclosure information on file with the secretary.

#172583 - 02/02/06 07:01 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Wacky,

Cool!

#172584 - 02/02/06 07:29 PM Re: A
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

I read the original post awhile back, I know who was soliciting, I know the whereabouts of where they are, or are operating from and (c) is only if I request the information, then they must provide it. So I think you missed the mark there, no foul by H20 or Wailuku, go back and try again.

#172585 - 02/02/06 07:39 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Duke,

It does not matter what you think you know it has to meet a legal standard. It has to be spelled out completely with full names and addresses aand contact info of any one with access to the funds or involved and in plain view. Which is good info for anyone that attempts to do this. I have done several at my church and we are currently doing one now for our youth group. It all goes through the lawyers and bonds are placed on anyone with access to the funds. You owe it to contributors to have full disclosure.

#172586 - 02/02/06 07:55 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

nevermind

#172588 - 02/02/06 10:24 PM Re: A
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

So, did you go somewhere and see a donation box that did not have this info on it??? I'm guessing that's a no as you seem to not get out much at all. Or, maybe, you have little or no info as to how this charity is set up and operating and therefore have no clue what you are talking about. Or possibly, you're jeaous because you realize that you are a charity case in need of a soul.

I never saw any solicitation. How do I remember it happening? I recall reading the article of Josh fishing, then wailuku asking for our prayers, then a large flood of posts of the good people here asking how they could contribute. If anything Wailuku was goaded to set up a charity to appease the good will of people at PP.

TK, I fear for your

#172589 - 02/03/06 04:34 AM Re: A
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Port Orchard

#172590 - 02/03/06 09:53 AM Re: A
BW Offline
Spawner

We will be visiting the taxidermists our agent recomends over the nex few months. Yes my decission on who will do the work is going to be made well in advance of the trip.

#172592 - 02/03/06 02:57 PM Re: A
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Port Orchard

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 993 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645426 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |