Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174687 - 05/07/06 09:30 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Ya, there ya go, black helicopters, tinfoil hats, kool-aid, do you have any more ?

Spin it how ever you want, it is a mother natural duty to care for her children the best way she can, in some cases certainly a mother will take a job, my point is that many moms are working when there is no real need, they just would rather hire someone to raise their kids.

#174688 - 05/07/06 09:35 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Portland
barefoot and pregnant... and stay that way!

I thought we starting walking upright a long time ago?

#174689 - 05/07/06 09:50 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: port ludlow
it's both parents obligation to care for the children, part of that care is ensuring there is enough money to pay for the necessities. Not every family has that luxury, and it is not completely in their control or their fault. If you had ever lived a hard day in your life and had some character you would be able to understand that. But, you've obviously been spoon fed most of your life and taught that people lesser than yourself don't deserve a helping hand to bring them out of their dire situation.

#174690 - 05/07/06 09:51 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Actually single and gainfully employed, without a bunch of mutts in daycare would be a better motto.......

#174692 - 05/07/06 09:58 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Spoon fed heh, you couldn't be further off, that is what makes me feel so strongly about people slacking. I know as sure as the sun comes up that bad things can and do happen sometimes, and it would not be the first time if I lent a big helping hand to someone tomorrow.........but it isn't the governments place to forcibly collect for everyone's rainy day. There are jobs open for hard working honest people every day, and there will be unless the economy collapses again, but we were discussing todays reality here weren't we ?

#174694 - 05/07/06 10:02 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

I've told you before that I don't have any problem with women in the military, just can't see trying to make them out to be Rambo for fear of her developing a complex about her missing masculinity.......

I'd be wealthy if I was charging you folks for all the common sense I've shared..............

#174696 - 05/07/06 10:04 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

I'm not going to fight the system if there is still a chance to fix it....

What happened AuntyM, have you gotten caught up in the gang mentality, we used to agree about half the time...........

#174697 - 05/07/06 10:05 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

LOL !
AuntyM,
You are funny, I'll give you that.

#174699 - 05/07/06 10:11 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

You are so internally conflicted I'm surprised you make it out of bed in the morning. Let me just recap here,

People without a contract that ensures work for the rest of their life should not have children.

People that are not able to take care of themselves like the ritiress, the infirm, handicapped or otherwise can only blame themselves and any "free rides" are not allowed.

Women stay at home with children and daycare should be banned, it is worthless if you live by the proper rules set forth by Org.

Wasting money on a bureaucracy is better than actually letting that money go to help someone.

There is always sufficient work for everyone, no matter what, and if you can't find, you haven't looked hard enough.

Any other bits of wisdom, you know, so I can straighten out my own life and live by your model??

#174701 - 05/07/06 10:18 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Would it be too much to expect that in MOST cases families will take care of their own handicapped and elderly, would it be too much to help out a friend in a crisis ?

#174703 - 05/07/06 10:20 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Actually AuntyM, I left the house at 5:00am this morning, and was "on the saw" at 6:00 sharp, same as yesterday, tomorrow I leave at 4:00am......time to make the doughnuts you know.
beathead

#174704 - 05/07/06 10:22 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Don't feel too sorry for me, I aim to sled the Rogue for the first time next week....
laugh

#174705 - 05/07/06 10:26 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

I'm gussing you have never had to take care of the disabled or elderly? Simply opening doors for them doesn't count!

It is not cheap on many levels!!!

F-em though if they can't pay there way!

#174706 - 05/07/06 10:34 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

I could tell you a tear jerker or two, but what would that proove ?

I didn't say caring for family members in need was easy nor fun, but the right thing to do.

You guys are wearing me out rephrasing the basic concept of personal responsibiliy, and common sense..............how can you not believe in a persons responsibility to find food and shelter for themselves and their families ?

#174707 - 05/07/06 10:39 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

It must be nice having to never understand that some people are less fortunate and have no choice but to ask for help. Apparently he knows two kinds of people, thise able bodied who work, and those able bodied who do not work. Everyone else is fictional or doesn't matter. How nice it must be to go through life beleiving that everyone has the ability to do it for themselves.

#174708 - 05/07/06 10:41 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

"how can you not believe in a persons responsibility to find food and shelter for themselves and their families ?"

Again, in a diffeent tone, worded slighty different from before, HOW IS IT THAT YOU BELEIVE THAT EVERYONE HAS THE INHERENT CAPABILITY TO CARE FOR THEMSELVES NO MATTER WHAT?????????

#174709 - 05/07/06 10:42 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Who says we do not believe in that? Do you not see how as whole society would be improved by helping those who need help? That is what exhausts me! Why have Police, firefighters? Why have public works, get rid of the education system to hell with it all, if you can't fend for yourself screw you!

Comparing the less fortunate to the situation you grew up in is futile and non comparable. Does everyone in this country automatically have the same opportunities you have? No! Should they???

#174710 - 05/07/06 10:59 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Fishpolelease;
Is there anybody with you who could help you understand what you are reading ?

#174711 - 05/07/06 11:00 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Other than a sound mind and body, what do you assume I started out with ?

#174712 - 05/07/06 11:04 PM Re: A Few Facts On Illegals
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

What Org fails to realize is that if he has a roof over his head, access to the keys of a car (whether it is his or not) has ten American dollars to spend any way he wishes, has at least two square meals a day and steady work, on a global scale he is better off than about 90% of the world's population. Org is uncommonly bleesed and doesn't understand that, but the saddest part is that he is so unaware, he believes there is no reason for everyone else to not have what he has. He simply lives under the impression that in todays world there is simply no excuse to not have the propsperous life that he leads. It's good that you are driven to support yourself, and even to help your family, but it is simply not the luxury that everyone else gets to enjoy. The important thing is that when you realize you have it so good (and you do whether you believe it or not) you should feel compelled to help the lesser among us with the great wealth that you take for granted. It is what makes a society truly great is philanthropy, giving is better than receiveng, try it sometime, it is very rewarding, and eye opening at the same time.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cameron D., FlyingFish, NEfishLdo, shinnecock1
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 914 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645423 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |