Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#177143 - 07/26/06 04:15 PM Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant:
For those who don't know, Dennis Miller is a comedian who has a show called Dennis Miller Live on HBO. He is not Jewish.

He recently said the following about the Mideast situation:

"A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need.

Here we go:

The Palestinians want their own country.

There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word. Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan," "Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern invention

Before the Israelis won the land in the 1967 war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians."

As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation."

So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian"
anymore to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths, until someone points out they're being taped.

Instead, let's call them what they are:

"Other Arabs Who Can't Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death."

I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN.
How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters."
Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country.
Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't.

They could've had their own country any time in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David but if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living.
That's no fun. No, they want what all the other Jew-Haters in the region want: Israel.

They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course -- that's where the real fun is -- but mostly they want Israel.

Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it -- for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on God's Earth, and if you've ever been around God's Earth . . . you know that's really saying something.

It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic about the great history and culture of the Muslim Middle East. Unless I'm missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one.

Chew this around & spit it out: 500 million Arabs; 5 million Jews.

Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. And now these same folks swear that, if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be pals..

Really? Wow, what neat news. Hey, but what about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea?

Oh, that? We were just kidding.

My friend Kevin Rooney made a gorgeous point the other day:
Just reverse the Numbers.imagine 500 million Jews and 5 million Arabs.

I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it .

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not.

Or marshaling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab State into the sea? Nonsense.
Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible.
Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting.

No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

Mr. Bush, God bless him, is walking a tightrope. I understand that, with vital operations in Iraq and others, it's in our interest, as Americans, to try to stabilize our Arab allies as much as possible, and, after all, that can't be much harder than stabilizing a roomful of super models who've just had their drugs taken away.

However, in any big-picture strategy, there's always a danger of losing moral weight. We've already lost some.

After September 11th, our president told us and the world he was going to root out all terrorists and the countries that supported them.

Beautiful. Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day), start to do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint.

If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day, we would all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the Jordan.

Makes pretty good sense to me!

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#177144 - 07/26/06 07:40 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
OK, Dennis. Here's the part where you are full of Horseschit:

Before it's Independence in from The British Empire in 1947, it was British territory. Before that, until 1918, it was part of The Ottoman Empire. Egypt at no time ever owned any part of what is now Isreal. Israel did at one time own part of Egypt, The Sinai, but that was just payback for Egypt trying to invade.

After independence, it was named Palestine, until the Jews took power by force and renamed it Israel.

Dennis Miller sounds just like any other hateful bigot.

Replace the word "Palestinians" with "Blacks" or "Injuns" or "Beaners."

Then re-read it. What an ass. I know he's not too stupid to know the history of Israel, so he must be lying. It's common to the right, especially reactionaries.

Quote:
Beautiful. Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day), start to do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint.

If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day, we would all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the Jordan.
Sounds like a call for genocide to me.

Quote:
Mr. Bush, God bless him
I rest my case. mad

#177145 - 07/26/06 07:46 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
Easy, bro. Dennis is a comedian, remember?

#177147 - 07/26/06 08:27 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#177149 - 07/27/06 02:19 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Racism is racism, no matter what stripe it's under. If you support it, you aren't any better than those Elmer Fudd lookalike asswipes waving swastikas up at the capitol.

Just goes to strengthen my belief that neo-cons are racist facists that are just too chicken**** lace-curtain to come right out and scream "White Power!!" and "Abschaffen Sie Untermench!!"

#177151 - 07/27/06 12:32 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Even if they want other bigots exteminated, it don't make 'em any better.

#177153 - 07/27/06 12:39 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
"After independence, it was named Palestine, until the Jews took power by force and renamed it Israel."

'rhoid, you silly lump of fecal detritus. The Palestinian Arabs following the instructions of the Mufti of Jerusalem, set out to annihilate the Jews. (no genocidal intent here, no racism either, LOL) Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and the Sauds all pitched in and helped while the Brits turned their back. The Israelis didn't march to their deaths as in Europe in the second world war. They fought and kicked Palestine/Arab butts.
In my opinion, and a few others it would seem, they have been all about surviving ever since.
Long live Israel. Long live any Christian Arabs.

#177154 - 07/27/06 03:10 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by sardonicus:
"After independence, it was named Palestine, until the Jews took power by force and renamed it Israel."

'rhoid, you silly lump of fecal detritus. The Palestinian Arabs following the instructions of the Mufti of Jerusalem, set out to annihilate the Jews. (no genocidal intent here, no racism either, LOL) Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and the Sauds all pitched in and helped while the Brits turned their back. The Israelis didn't march to their deaths as in Europe in the second world war. They fought and kicked Palestine/Arab butts.
In my opinion, and a few others it would seem, they have been all about surviving ever since.
Long live Israel. Long live any Christian Arabs.
Here you are calling names again. If you had the ability to articulate, maybe you could speak like a grown-up.

#177155 - 07/27/06 09:28 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
How's the song go 'rhoid? "You're so vain" Looking in the mirror again I see. Almost everything I got articulates. lol I just posted your erroneous quote and commented on it. Why, when you persist in posting such phony balony, do you get irate when someone shines a light on it? Israel doesn't go looking for kids to kill. Leave us alone. Israel doesn't go looking for women to kill. Leave us alone. Israel doesn't need to acquire territory other than for tactical defense. Leave us alone. What is it about the Israeli position you don't understand?
You Mr. Pot seem to have a bad case of anti-semitism. Couldn't be! not you. Phony DS.

#177156 - 07/27/06 09:32 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Are you a Nazi, Ichtyoid?

#177158 - 07/28/06 01:48 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by sardonicus:
How's the song go 'rhoid? "You're so vain" Looking in the mirror again I see. Almost everything I got articulates. lol I just posted your erroneous quote and commented on it. Why, when you persist in posting such phony balony, do you get irate when someone shines a light on it? Israel doesn't go looking for kids to kill. Leave us alone. Israel doesn't go looking for women to kill. Leave us alone. Israel doesn't need to acquire territory other than for tactical defense. Leave us alone. What is it about the Israeli position you don't understand?
You Mr. Pot seem to have a bad case of anti-semitism. Couldn't be! not you. Phony DS.
Don't go killing kids?

Phoney baloney? beathead

I'm a Nazi now? rofl

#177160 - 07/30/06 04:11 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Religious nutjobs are religious nutjobs, no matter what altar they prostrate in front of.

Now I'm a racist, because I say that the Israelis are just as big assh0les as the arabs. I said nothing about Jews as a whole or Moslems, just the Isrealis and thier government.

I wasn't the one who posted the USS Liberty thread, I just said that the Isrealis aren't innocent bystanders.

Here's what the IDF did to an American girl from Olympia:

#177161 - 07/30/06 04:26 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177164 - 07/30/06 04:40 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177166 - 07/30/06 05:37 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177168 - 07/30/06 06:48 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Where are your critical thinking skills again?

DUH!!! rolleyes

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177170 - 07/30/06 11:38 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
Aunty M, You are right on track. Watching the news tonight I was outraged at Hezbollah and Lebanon for allowing their children to be used as shields. I could only imagine what it would be like if my neighbor had started randomly shooting into my house and then put one of his kids at each window so I could not shoot back. In the meantime my kids are in extreme danger- sorry I'm defending my family!

Those scumbag Hezbollah creeps would think nothing of strapping explosives on those kids backs when they get a little older and sending them into a pack of "infidels" so they can become martyrs to the cause.

Kofi and his gang of thieves don't impress me one bit with their phoney outrage at Israel. They took food from the mouths of those children and converted it to their own opulence without a twinge of their non -existent conscience.

Wake up world! You are being scammed by the worst child molesters on the planet!

Otherwise I'm retired!

#177171 - 07/31/06 01:17 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

"A severe lack of critical thinking from you JLH."

That is your opinion... and opinions are like *** holes everybody's got one.

"Where is your outrage at Hezbollah for starting this in the first place..."

I would like to know what the 2 Israeli soilders were doing in Lebanon in the first place when taken as hostages. Can you answer that, or are you aware of those facts?

Personally I don't give a rats *** about a apartied regime with boots to the heads of all it's neighbors, and about to draw the World into WWIII. If there is a WWIII, we the people will be the losers.

We need leaders that will take us in a new direction. Leaders that represents the best that humanity can offer. Leaders that don't rape the environment. Leaders that are not on the take and won't sacrifice the human race for a short term profit. A future without radiation poisoning and mutant progeny.

I'm sure my comments will draw a reply suggesting that Israel turn the Middleeast to Glass. The very people that advocate it, don't realize the damage that would be exacted on all of us wheather it's economic, displacement or lose of love ones in a senseless war for occupation by an apartied regime.

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177172 - 07/31/06 02:03 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:
Is it your contention that only Israeli's are killing JLH? It's nice you can google some pictures. Now how about showing the other side of the conflict?

What part of Hezbollah terrorists hiding behind innocent civilians don't you get? It's the most despicable act on the planet, but you can't allow them to continually do so and get away with it, or the act will be self perpetuating.
Never justified anything, becaause nothing happening over there is justifiable. I just showed you that Isrealis aren't innocent victims, just as you and Sard asked me too. What they are is militant nutjobs who can't accept an opposing point of veiw, just like Hezbollah, just like Hamas, just like yourself.

So now that I have, typical of the right, you fall back on name calling, calling me a "Nazi." rofl

Not even twenty years ago you people were calling people "n'gger lovers" and "pinko-fa*gots" now you turn it around and brand them as a group that shares your intolerant ideology, The Nazis.

I guess it's because conservatives are stupid. They drop everything when they see some cars driving in circles, flags waving, and hear catchy battle cries. How 'bout you go buy some more chinese-made American flag magnets to slap on the back of your Hyundais?

Lets Roll! rolleyes

Come on, call me some more names. It fits your 1st Grader's mentality, and it's kinda cute, in a bumbling, retarded kinda way. smile

#177173 - 07/31/06 08:44 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
JLH,
You has asked "I would like to know what the 2 Israeli soilders were doing in Lebanon in the first place when taken as hostages. Can you answer that, or are you aware of those facts?"

Well I believe the facts are the 2 soldiers you are talking about were in lebanon as part of the offensive to free the first soldier who was kidnapped some days prior. Pretty easy to answer if anyone was actually listening for the last couple of weeks. Oh by the way, that first soldier happened to be kidnapped by Hezbollah militants that went across the border into Israel's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 794 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |