Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#177175 - 07/31/06 11:27 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
qvb

[QUOTE}Well I believe the facts are the 2 soldiers you are talking about were in lebanon as part of the offensive to free the first soldier who was kidnapped some days prior. Pretty easy to answer if anyone was actually listening for the last couple of weeks. Oh by the way, that first soldier happened to be kidnapped by Hezbollah militants that went across the border into Israel's.[/QOUTE}

Can you provide a link that's not a made up cover, for justifying the mass killings of innocent civilians, mostly Lebanese women and children in shelters. I agree with most of the civilized World, that the assault on Lebanon is extreme, barbaric and excessive.

BTW, http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/08/27/eveningnews/main639143.shtml did you hear the report on MSNBCthis morning regarding Israel's spying on us through their Lobby, and influencing our policy in the M E. Seems the Israeli Lobby has more influence in Washington than any other, and have for years been orchistrating us in a War with Iran. I bet they will sit and watch as our guys are making the ultimate sacrifice in Iran.

http://www.forbes.com/technology/feeds/ap/2006/07/12/ap2873051.html

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177176 - 07/31/06 12:12 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
JLH, there's one other lobby with more weight, and that's the House of Saud.

"Terrorist enabler"... Oh my f*cking Gawd. Someone just threw a Bushism at me! rofl

#177177 - 07/31/06 01:21 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
lupo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: seattle wa
aunty probably doest realize that early zionists both supported hitler and the hollocost to drive more jews into the land where they wanted to create israel and they were originally a terrorist group that attacked the british repetedly durring ww2 when the british were fighting hitler.....and those two events are not conspiracy like alot of other zionist stuff is- it is very factul and very well known-just not part of us history or news propoganda

arguing with aunty on something that she doesnt know much about isnt worth much time....she has picked a side that she knows nothing about and will argue that side without learning anything about anything or knowing anything about anything-thats why her link ends in the words "a brief history"....in other words "cliff notes" for those who cant read too much and need to have it all boiled down to a biased encapsulation for them.......study more aunty- you have years of catching up to do

#177178 - 07/31/06 01:27 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
lupo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: seattle wa
ps- jlh has it right- the largest lobby in the USA is the israeli lobby groups led by the aipac... over $10 million per day goes from the american working man straight to israel.....meanwhile we are paying fees in order to go to the state park for a couple hours and fees for everything we do......this country has become israel's poodle.....

#177179 - 07/31/06 01:44 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Ok, here a little thought to fire upthe liberals agian. After looking at the pictures from the link, this thought occurred to me. Have you ever seen a pictture of a arab funeral where the people are twited out of shape in grief over the loss of a loved one. Kind of weird that in a few years they would be jumping up and down with joy if the person died blowing up a bus full of women and children. So much of what we see is propoganda. I guarrantee that if Tacoma was being bombed, I would walk my family to Portland if needed.
One other point, I saw the other day that over 100 bombs hit Israel, and that three lives were lost. Isn't it great, thirty bombs per person. I would like to believe it was because they weren't aimed at civilians, but we all know thats not true. So the real question is, are the arabs that incompetent, or are the Jews really God's chosen people?
Have fun.

#177180 - 07/31/06 01:47 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
Keyrist Aunty, Why do you waste your time trying to brighten some of the dim bulbs on this thread? They have read a trace of history and like the bible skimmners, have interpreted to suit their preconvictions. Reading T. E Lawrence would give you a better history lesson of the area than these dilattantes posses.

You are allowed to correct my spelling. lol

#177182 - 08/01/06 12:04 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177183 - 08/01/06 01:08 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Thanks for the bye Aunty. There are 4 computers in this house, all laptops. Every one has a different keyboard. Drives me even more nuts.
Will go home tomorrow and get back to using and archaic old desktop device. It suits me. Have fun.

#177184 - 08/01/06 11:48 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
LOL...What a hoot this thread is. I haven't tuned in for a couple of days (at least) and look where we're at. I see everyone has convinced the opposite points of view to "come on over". No suprise to me, but I have enjoyed reading all the efforts. Me, I guess I'm a Jew backer, and with that let me clear up a misconception.

I missed the Ichy post referencing being called a "Nazi". For the record, Aunty never had a thing to do with the word. I ASKED if you were a Nazi. Get it? I did. I "asked". Got it yet? I never called you a Nazi, I asked if you were. It seemed perfectly appropriate to me with all your postings about the Jews and then followed with muliple pics of Nazi's. I thought you were perhaps a member of that group. Seemed perfectly appropriate to me. And just to help you out a little, the proper response would have been something like, "No, I'm not a Nazi." or "Yes, in fact, I am a member of the Nazi's". You gettin' this?

#177185 - 08/02/06 12:59 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
When someone does not support the actions of the Israeli government, and the word "Nazi" comes up, it's even more reprehensible than the usual "You hate America!" crap that comes up when someone doesn't agree with the Bush Administration's foreign policy.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#177186 - 08/02/06 01:01 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

I still don't understand why folks expect normalcy from some of the aberrant psycopaths on the thread.

#177187 - 08/02/06 02:29 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
Quote:
Originally posted by sardonicus:
I still don't understand why folks expect normalcy from some of the aberrant psycopaths on the thread.
More name calling from the mind of a second grader.

#177188 - 08/02/06 03:30 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Tell me professor 'rhoid, What is the difference between a second grader and a Tonka toy? nya nya nya rofl
Btw are you a defender of psychopaths or do you happen to be a closet nut?

#177191 - 08/03/06 01:58 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Courageto face what fears? I'm not the one over in the ME exploiting and enslaving them for their Oil. I'm not the one placing dictatatorsand destroying democractic elected government for their resources. This film never offers aplasible explanation for their action and only suggests that we in the west are the innocent one and it's all their fault. Seems you still refuse a look at the link I provided for clues to why someone would be so willing to strap bombs and blow themselves up.
See.. http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/08/some-context-to-counter-israeli.html
"Some Context to Counter Israeli Pretext" for possible clues.

That film is intended to scarethe masses and provide cover as Israel and halliburton slaughter with state of the Art weapons,innocent women and Children. I'm sure it will get worse if we refuse to address the cause of the problem which is us,and our need to dominate them. A whole country,women and children,young and Old are being forced to sleep under trees and on hard ground,as you cheer Israel on,in the bombing of their homes, hospitals water supply electricity, etc., ect. State sponsored terror is much worse in my opinion especially when it funded using our Tax dollars. Ever think that this might have something to do with why they hate us in the first place? Been drinking to much of that GW, they hate our freedom Koolaid. What they hate is our policy and continued misdeeds in the ME. Exploiting them for their Oil, Water and Land could have something to do with their hate for us. Again, I done debating you because you are not prepared to see both sides in a human sort of way. You are way to prejudice to have a rational conversation regarding such important matters as life and death for people of other cultures and faith. I would stick to the local fox island issues if I were you in order thatyou want bring more harm to an all ready suffering people. send them blankets, food, medicine and demand that israle allow their kidstreatment for injuries they recieve from all the weapons we send israel to rain down on them as they sleep.
cool

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177193 - 08/03/06 03:07 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Originally posted by Todd:
When someone does not support the actions of the Israeli government, and the word "Nazi" comes up, it's even more reprehensible than the usual "You hate America!" crap that comes up when someone doesn't agree with the Bush Administration's foreign policy.

Fish on...

Todd

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#177195 - 08/03/06 10:46 AM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

JLH mentioned Halliburton. Reminds me, Halliburton is hiring. Their facility in Bakersfield that supplies support for the myriad oil wells in the area has a sign out front. 'HIRING.' Of course there are so many places hiring in Bakersfield that it looks like a boom town.
43% Latino, 42% Anglo, 15% mixed, I did see a lot of burkhas, come to think of it.
Ate at an Italian place called Uriccios. Best darn Veal Picata with caper sauce I have ever had. Right in greater down town Bakersfield.

My apologies for the theft but it didn't seem like a stand alone post.

I often agree with JLH but not on this matter. The media and many of the round heeled nations are aiding and encouraging Hezbollah with their stance. If one cannot see the difference between the Israelis and the Arab fanatic organizations, it is a waste of time arguing with them. Their anti-semitism is the driving force for their convictions and nothing logical or even reasonable will sway them.
Same crap went on in the Paris Peace talks over the Viet Nam war. One of our past presidential candidates even went over, in his arrogance, to barter a settlement outside government channels and became an agent of the enemy in the process.

I hope Bush can maintain his hands off policy in the confrontation. The mounting pressure on him to create a US inspired peace talk situation just plays into Hezbollah hands. Gives them time to regroup. Hezbollahs future needs to include much landfill along with Hamas and Al Aqsa. In my peaceful considered opinion.

#177196 - 08/03/06 05:47 PM Re: Dennis Miller's Palestinian Rant
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Quote:
maintain his hands off policy
Sard, there is no way you are so naive as to believe bush* is not already up to his elbows in this.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
free time, greenlayoid, Kokanee Kids, Lisa Tyree, SpinyRay
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 988 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645426 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |