• 1997 16' deep V, aluminum Starcraft Fishmaster 160T with flat deck, four folding swivel seats, enclosed rod and gear storage bins, aerated live well, and electric bilge pump. Beam is 74”, six person/ 1200 lb capacity, rated for up to 50 HP motor,
• 1997 25 HP electric start, 2 cycle Mercury, tiller steering, with tank,
• 1990 8 HP Honda 4 stroke kicker, with tank,
• Marathon deep cycle battery,
• Escort galvanized trailer with Buddy bearings,
• Bottom Line TBL210F fish/depth finder,
• 2 Penn 600 manual down riggers and balls; mounted,
• 2 Fish On pole holders,
• Bow mounted power receptacle for electric motor,
• Westland Sharkskin boat cover,
• 3 fenders,
• Motor flushing adapters
• Anchor and line,
• 2 oars,
• Tiller extender,
• Gaff pole.
The boat and motors have always been taken care of and are in excellent shape. Motors have been fresh water flushed after each use. This boat is great on the sound and would do well on lakes also. I have paperwork dating back to the original purchases. I've got photos if you PM.
Oh sure.....but what's the speed of dark?