Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#358544 - 06/14/07 01:32 AM Re: DREAM JOB [Re: ProfessorG]
magician Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: WASHINGTION
SOMEONE PULLED MY POST ....HOW COME, SEPERATION BETWEEN GOG AND STEELHEAD ???? By the way I was able to walk to the river must of had enough 02 in my blood or shush GOD HEALPED ME....remenber..family...friends...memories of all those fish...but most of all when you here HIM knocking at the door of your heart open it and let him in that memory will lsst for ever..tell jeff told you.....

#358548 - 06/14/07 01:57 AM Re: DREAM JOB [Re: magician]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Well magician if you need, I'll carry you on my back down to the water. We can fish and have a great time. I'm not exactly open to any evangelical fundamentalist preachings, but the sight of a cross doesn't make me foam at the mouth and convulse either.

The load rating on my backside is about 160 pounds, and you'll need to make reservations because my boss rides it 3 days out of the week.
Seriously, if you need some help drop me a line.

vhawk29@hotmail.com

vince

#358692 - 06/14/07 01:15 PM Re: DREAM JOB [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Magician: Not to worry...it isn't up to us anyway. You did your part to get the Word out...now be patient and let Him do the rest. IF it is going to happen, it won't be our doing...ya know?

BTW, come salmon season (early Oct) if you have the energy drop me a PM and we;ll find a way to get you down on our beach here. Good Coho and Chum right from the bank (when they are here, that is) and relatively easy access through private property.

Make it this year as next fall we will be living elsewhere.

I never concentrated on the "dream job", but moreso on a "dream LIFE".

Life for me does not revolve around work any more than I can tolerate (and that is very little). If I want to do something and can afford it, I do it...if not, I go make more $$ until I can do it.

I'm with Dave V though...I'm far too young to feel this damn old...and not enough time left to do all that I wanted to.

My "Dream Job" if I had it all to do over?

To be financially capable of retiring by age 30. A man does not appreciate life until he has done/seen some of the challenges it proposes...so 30 would be the youngest I would want to leave a workforce just to have sufficient life experience to enjoy the rest.

Mike

Edited by ISO Chrome (06/14/07 01:17 PM)

#358823 - 06/14/07 10:51 PM Re: DREAM JOB [Re: ]
magician Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: WASHINGTION
Thanks, you guys. I was able to get to the river on Wednesday. Just had to walk a little slower. Appreciate all your offers. I may print this page and get back to you later. Thanks for the encouragement. Does my heart good to know you guys are out there. I'm not a Bible thumper, but He's there. God bless you guys, Jeff. Good memories

#358841 - 06/15/07 12:35 AM Re: DREAM JOB [Re: ]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stam
 Originally Posted By: magician
SOMEONE PULLED MY POST ....

and we thank him! let's try to keep it clean over here. ;\)

Someone is doing that for free around here? Dang it, and I usually have to cook dinner to get someone to pull on mine.

#358902 - 06/15/07 11:54 AM Re: DREAM JOB [Re: VHawk.]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
That is funny Vince. Don't lose that sense of humor this weekend!
I read your last post on the the event thread...I'm smarter than you are-I gave up on 20 somethings about 4 years ago and when I quit em I was on dry land so I could just walk away when my head began to hurt during "conversations" with them. I guess you could always dump them on shore.
Wait a minute I'm 4 or 5 years older than you are...maybe mid 30
's is the magic age when we realize this.

#358942 - 06/15/07 01:09 PM Re: DREAM JOB [Re: seastrike]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
My suggetion is you guys hand ball-gags out to the gals before leaving the launch.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1188 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |