THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#450393 - 08/29/08 08:56 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Todd, this cheating thing happened like 30 years ago, after he was pow for 5 years. Show me documented proof of calling his wife the c word, I'm pretty sure you don't have any or you would have posted it.

I was debunking the statement made about MCCAIN not accepting a child that has a disability or was not "normal".

- Albert Einstein.

#450394 - 08/29/08 09:04 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Do your own Google search...there was already a whole thread about it a few weeks ago...I didn't feel the need to re-write it.

I know what you were talking about...I was agreeing with you, and pointing out that there's no need to make up stories about his mean and angry character...there are enough true ones to accomplish it.

Yeah, his cheating on his wife and dumping her for the younger and richer (and less defective) wife #2 was indeed 30 years ago...how long ago did it need to be to no longer be a total lack of integrity and family values?

If he did it again tomorrow, would it be OK? If he did it again tomorrow, would it not be OK, but would magically be OK again in ten years? Fifteen years?

There must be an amount of years where it magically becomes OK, since it's clearly not OK on the day he does it, but apparently you think it's OK now since it was 30 years ago.

At what point did it no longer point to a serious flaw in his "family values" character?

This is the kind of "my moral compass is black and white" when talking about the behaviors of others, but it's "completely relative" when talking about his own hypocrisy that is rampant among the fundamentalists.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#450398 - 08/29/08 09:28 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
Read it on the internet!

So it has to be true.

My god, all of this is so f'n stupid it's unreal.

sykofishstillundecidedwhoheisvotingagainst

Rusty Bell

#450402 - 08/29/08 09:33 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Yeah, his cheating on his wife and dumping her for the younger and richer (and less defective) wife #2 was indeed 30 years ago...how long ago did it need to be to no longer be a total lack of integrity and family values?

I know im not the same person i was 30 years ago.

This is the kind of "my moral compass is black and white" when talking about the behaviors of others, but it's "completely relative" when talking about his own hypocrisy that is rampant among the fundamentalists.

How is BO moral compass these days? He is a absolute disgrace to stay in that church with that racist anti amercian garbage Wright spewed for 20 years.

Quit responding to me Im a slow typer and my back is killing me....:>)

- Albert Einstein.

#450404 - 08/29/08 09:43 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
Quit responding to me Im a slow typer and my back is killing me....:>)

rofl

Yeah! Dammit, Todd! grin

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#450405 - 08/29/08 09:47 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Rusty,

You have to look at it like this.........you're getting all this entertainment at the cost of 0 American dollars.

Normally, you'd have to pay for entertainment like this. rofl

#450406 - 08/29/08 09:48 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hawks on at 7:00 channel 5. TFG :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#450408 - 08/29/08 09:54 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It's on in the other room...I might have to bust out the laptop just to keep your chiropractor in business, Sol Duc smile

I'm a different man than I was 30 years ago, too.

'Course, I was only 8 years old 30 years ago. smile

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#450410 - 08/29/08 10:12 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Yep, unlike liberals who stick cigars up fat girls twat's..... smile.......or father children while their wife's battling cancer....only difference they don't hide in a bathroom for two hours denying it..... smile

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#450411 - 08/29/08 10:17 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Magicfly]
Dan S. Offline

Liberals don't run on the 'family values' platform, either.

And Bill Clinton was no liberal.

But you already knew that.

#450413 - 08/29/08 10:24 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
You have a point, I almost forgot Liberals court Homosexuals, and abortions....while proclaiming to be christian's themselves....

Hopefully Obama stands behind Homosexuality instead in front of it..... smile

Mf

Edited by Magicfly (08/29/08 10:24 PM)

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#450414 - 08/29/08 10:24 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dogfish]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
...when Wild Bill sent some cruise missiles to some godforsaken territory instead of getting some troops on the grounds to kill Osama Bin Laden. He really could have saved us a lot of trouble, and headed off Iraq #2 had he done that.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I want to clear up some misconceptions above.

Clinton sent cruise missles into Iraq on two occasions--once for the attempted assasination of papa bush, taking out the Intelligence Agency, and the second time in retaliation for Saddam's attack of the Kurds. That strike destroyed weapons factories, and would have prevented Iraq #2 if the bush administration would have allowed the weapons inpectors to stay in country and prove that Saddam's weapons capabilities had been destroyed, thus proving no threat to the U.S.

The U.S. could have killed bin Laden on at least two separate occasions using Predator UAVs equipped with missles, but the Pentagon and CIA were fighting over who got to control the Predators, so it didn't happen. Clinton couldn't get Pakistan to arrest him, and our laws prevented us from assasinating him, anyway. Clinton was already up to his arse in the Lewinski thing and didn't need to give the R's anymore fuel for their fire. Remember at that time bin Laden was only suspected of being behind the first World Trade Center bombing, but it wasn't proven.

#450415 - 08/29/08 10:28 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: goharley]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
For all those that are lauding this choice, let me ask you a simple question. When was the last time that a major party candidate for President or VP was the subject of an open legal investigation at the time of their nomination? How can that not be a serious distraction and wide open target for McCain's opponents? This fact alone causes me to have serious doubts as to the viability of John McCain. I am now not so certain that we win no matter who takes office in January.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#450418 - 08/29/08 10:34 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
I bet we'll see "Sportsmen for Palin!" bumper stickers...even though she's [censored] deep in Big Oil and comes from a commercial fishing background...why people continually vote against their own interests, even when it's clear that's what they're doing, is beyond me...must be the knee-jerk reaction:

See an "R", pull the lever.

Fundamentalist anti-choice Big OIl mining commercial fishing friend.

Wow...right up my alley.

Fish on...

Todd

Are you on drugs? So what youre saying is NO Governor from Alaska is qualified for this office. Lets look at Delaware that is home to many large INSURANCE companies. Some of the highest paid CEO's work in the insurance industry. Hell, Buffett OWNS GEICO. Progressive Insurance is owned by a big lib. I guess I would have to look and see if any big business are surviing in Illinois. Ya, like we need more lawyers in DC. Were you concerned that Walmart and Tyson chicken would take over the world? Hopefully they own a lot of homes and generate a large carbon footprint.

You arent going to stop commercial fishing and you arent going to stop drilling for oil or gas. Im not going to switch to an electric vehicle that wont pull the boat. The country can work towards energy independence and cleaner energy, but its not going to happen in a gasoline or diesel free world. You cant make enough biodiesel to fill all the trucks and construction equipment. Shall we talk about plastic and other products made from petroleum?
My own best interest is diesel at a dollar a gallon and gasoline. 700 billion dollars going to Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and other countries is going to put a lot more people to work in the US and less money in the hands of communists in Venezuela, and terrorists overseas.

There is hope, she may find another republican to put in jail. Democrats beware.

#450421 - 08/29/08 10:51 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: The Moderator]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

It is also regrettable that the state and Governor Palin took it upon themselves to intercede in the public initiative process which we view as totally improper. quote

No specifics, just believe the RRC. How convenient.

#450422 - 08/29/08 10:52 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
She may end up in jail herself.................... rofl

A good comedian, never laughs at his own jokes.

#450424 - 08/29/08 11:04 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Oregonian]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Yeah, they're pro gun rights...but no one, and I mean NO ONE is looking to take away anyone's hunting rifles or shotguns...NO ONE...no matter what those lying sacks in the NRA tell you. There are no politicians running for any office of any consequence who have any interest whatsoever in doing that. Quote.

No, they dont have to tqke away the guns if you sue the ammo manufactures and the gun manufactures out of business. They albeit destroyed the small personal airlplane market. But, Obama wanted to prosecute a man in Illinois who defended his home, with an unregistered gun. Registered? why do that?

#450425 - 08/29/08 11:09 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
They albeit destroyed the small personal airlplane market.

Who did?

Just curious.

#450426 - 08/29/08 11:12 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Lawyers and back crackers in cahoots...who woulda thunk. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#450431 - 08/29/08 11:22 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Fast and Furious]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Originally Posted By: Lead Bouncer
Obama wanted to prosecute a man in Illinois who defended his home, with an unregistered gun.

I don't know the laws of Illinois, but if the state's law is that certain guns are to be registered, and the NRA's central belief is that we don't need more laws, simply enforce the ones we have, then didn't Obama do exactly what the NRA advocates?

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (wolverine, 1 invisible), 1184 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645374 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |