Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#469951 - 11/24/08 07:35 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: fish4brains]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
There's 2 things in this world that I worry about naked people and sniper rifles.

No worries here....

#469956 - 11/24/08 07:47 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Salmonella]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Or here either....

XXXXXXXXX

Mebbe We better cool it.
Big Daddy's on the warpath....

Edited by Salmonella (11/24/08 08:56 PM)

#469976 - 11/24/08 10:20 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: The Moderator]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Originally Posted By: parker
Originally Posted By: avid angler
Umm,gee,didn't we all migrate here?

Nope. The US Court has ruled that our Native Americans are *Native*.

You are thinking of a "Hatchery American". Most of those all immigrated here from various sources around the world and have heavily influenced the genetic pooling of America.

We've even had some cross-genetic crossings between hatchery and native Americans.

It's not an exact science, especially with the ESA (Especially Stupid Americans) rules and all.

Fixed the typo grin

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#469990 - 11/25/08 12:13 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: One Way]
Pugnacious Offline
Spawner

Loc: It's funny to me!
At the risk of sounding llike some of the other jackasses, I am pretty sure that the line for where good California starts and bad begins is somewhere in the middle of the bridge to Oakland. Everything south of that is a good reason to not like California in my opinion. Nothing against all you northern Californians. On the other hand, my wife is from southern California. But I was fooled with the Californian trickery when I met her in Oregon.

One thing that is funny is that the future president everyone is freaking out about was elected a Senator in a state that is very much like the ones that people are freakin out in. I wonder what would happen if his name were something like John Smith?

Xenophobia is almost like something that is an ingrained emotion in the human race. Diversity is evidently something that is almost as hard to teach as the Chinese langauge. Come one folks. Spend 4-8 years waisting your breath on something that you can not do a damn thing about? Or do something about the things in your backyard that you have bitched about for the last twenty+ years? Some of us clearly need to prioritze here and stop worrying about the little things like a dangling skin wagon. If you don't like, look somewhere else. Or move into a Housing Association and build a really high fence around your neighborhood to block out all the sin in the world.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!

#470080 - 11/25/08 02:10 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: ]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

Hey Salmonella, are those sniper rifles the girls are holding? I can't tell. Do you have a few close ups?

And to think the original poster was concerned about naked people riding bicycles . . .

Sg

#470091 - 11/25/08 03:11 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Salmo g.]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
the original troll, I mean poster, hasn't been back.

#470114 - 11/25/08 04:55 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Salmonella]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Salmonella
Originally Posted By: fish4brains
There's 2 things in this world that I worry about naked people and sniper rifles.

No worries here....

Although they're naked, with the guns, it's still difficult to get in their pants. rofl

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#470247 - 11/26/08 11:20 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Dan S.]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
I'm guessing JoJo has more of an issue with this state (or just the 3 counties which run it) than this single issue. For all you folks saying "if you don't like it just leave" you're really just denying others the chance to voice an opinion that's different than your own.

This state and it's local jurisdictions have been run by D's for a quite a while now. Point out one positive policy the Democratic run state government has done for us? We haven't rebuilt the viaduct, haven't done anything with 520, haven't done [censored] if you ask me.

We did build an expensive building where drunks can get tanked and then have a nice cozey place for Medic 1 to pick them up and take them to Harborview for an evening of detox or dialysis on our dime. Built self cleaning toilets to the tune of millions which were already proven to have failed in San Fran. We have built a light rail system that isn't going to help one commuter.

I'll be the first to say that these last 8 years nationally will go down as the biggest disaster in American history. But what about our state? What have the D's done to help us. Grow our government so they have a big enough voting base to keep them in office for eternity? Ron Simms.... CAO? Brightwater? 1% for the arts? Schools.... the kids still can't read or write. Etc, etc.

Gets pretty old listening to all you lefties telling everyone else how wrong they are for having a different political viewpoint. JoJo brings up one issue that rubs him the wrong way and all you can say is don't let the door hit you in the ass. It would seem in your little world looking at life thru a teeny little window that people who think different than you should just STFU.

I love this area and probably won't live anywhere else. Doesn't mean I have to agree with the growing left/liberal/let me do whatever the [censored] I want attitude.

Edited by wntrrn (11/26/08 11:20 AM)

#470249 - 11/26/08 11:25 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: wntrrn]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
YOU should just STFU.

--and don't let the door hit ya in the ass... asshat

#470252 - 11/26/08 11:32 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Irie]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Irie
YOU should just STFU.

--and don't let the door hit ya in the ass... asshat

There's a solid contribution. Gotta love that thought process.

Have a breakdown on I-5 and see how many people stop to help. Have your car break down outsisde of Deer Park and see who stops to help.

#470253 - 11/26/08 11:46 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: wntrrn]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Originally Posted By: wntrrn
Have a breakdown on I-5 and see how many people stop to help. Have your car break down outsisde of Deer Park and see who stops to help.

According to conservative philosophy, you should "help your own damn self" and "pull yourself up by you boot straps." And it's your own fault anyway for being cheap and lazy and not maintaining your vehicle. Besides, according to conservatives, Al Queda is running amok, (hell they just had a member elected POTUS) and that overheated minivan of yours with the fish emblem and yellow ribbon magnet just might be a roadside bomb...at least according to conservatives.
:p slap

Edited by Irie (11/26/08 11:47 AM)

#470258 - 11/26/08 12:05 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Irie]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Irie
Originally Posted By: wntrrn

According to conservative philosophy, you should "help your own damn self" and "pull yourself up by you boot straps." And it's your own fault anyway for being cheap and lazy and not maintaining your vehicle. Besides, according to conservatives, Al Queda is running amok, (hell they just had a member elected POTUS) and that overheated minivan of yours with the fish emblem and yellow ribbon magnet just might be a roadside bomb...at least according to conservatives.
:p slap

According to which conservatives? All of them? Or just a few wackos way out of touch with main stream conservatism? So, all liberals are for gay marriage, free health care for all citizens, electric cars, and hemp clothing?

What's wrong with people taking responsibility for their lot in life? If they're not wealthy it must be someone else's fault? Victim mentality at it's finest....

#470260 - 11/26/08 12:08 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Irie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Oh I get it.

Conservatives can give an opinion and nobody should question it.

Gotcha.

If you don't want someone to counter your opinion, then keep it to yourself. If you don't keep it to yourself, then don't cry like a little baby with poopy pants when someone counters your opinion with theirs.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#470276 - 11/26/08 12:59 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Dan S.]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"According to which conservatives? All of them? Or just a few wackos way out of touch with main stream conservatism? So, all liberals are for gay marriage, free health care for all citizens, electric cars, and hemp clothing?

What's wrong with people taking responsibility for their lot in life? If they're not wealthy it must be someone else's fault? Victim mentality at it's finest...."

Hmm, didn't you lump all Dems and liberals in a previous post?

#470283 - 11/26/08 01:27 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: stlhead]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Nope, just taking the other side of the fence. I'm straight down the middle when it comes to politics. Usually can have a pretty good conversation because I'm willing to listen to another's point of view and see some of the issues that drive them.

Dan S.... Where did I start crying little a little baby with poopy pants. Or, is that your way have a "conversation"? Was it when Irie just told me to STFU?

Or was it when JoJo brought this thread up most of the responses were people just telling him to "not let the door hit him in the ass". Ya, that really does sound like people willing to listen to a different viewpoint. Pretty Irieonical.

Over here you're pretty much either left or you're wrong.

#470284 - 11/26/08 01:35 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: wntrrn]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Quote:
Gets pretty old listening to all you lefties telling everyone else how wrong they are for having a different political viewpoint. JoJo brings up one issue that rubs him the wrong way and all you can say is don't let the door hit you in the ass. It would seem in your little world looking at life thru a teeny little window that people who think different than you should just STFU.

Sounds like crying to me.

Nobody is obliged to let you speak your opinion without challenge. If you can't handle your opinions being challenged, then you should STFU.

#470293 - 11/26/08 01:59 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Dan S.]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"Over here you're pretty much either left or you're wrong."

Well be left then. Cross over children...all are welcome.

#470315 - 11/26/08 03:17 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: stlhead]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
I don't think that STFU and don't let the door hit you on the way out is a challenging someones view, it's FUBAR.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#470326 - 11/26/08 03:27 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Dan S. Offline

I didn't know intelligent debate was a requirement for conversations on the dark side.

If you can't take the heat, you can always leave the kitchen.

#470353 - 11/26/08 04:51 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Dan S.]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Quote:

Sounds like crying to me.

Nobody is obliged to let you speak your opinion without challenge. If you can't handle your opinions being challenged, then you should STFU.

Not crying, yet. Just an observation from the cheap seats.

I asked in one of my previous posts in this thread. What sort of great accomplishments has this state achieved the past couple decades that have the majority of members here so glowingly supportive of this state's leadership? I just pointed out a couple of the things they have been in complete control of that are just plain disasters. Where's the positive? Bigger government? Huge spending increases? What kind of leadership have they shown? That's just an honest and fairly simple question.

Edited by wntrrn (11/26/08 04:54 PM)

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1078 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645298 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |