THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#478187 - 01/07/09 03:47 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Sometimes...mostly I don't ready any of the crap posted here on the Dark Side...even what I write smile

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#478203 - 01/07/09 04:48 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: ]
BCB Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LynnHood

"I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!"
Col. John "Hannibal" Smith

#478206 - 01/07/09 04:51 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Maybe Washington should take a page out of Illinois' book to get things done! I saw this on another site - the guy behind the guv is a school teacher that brought his class to the state capitol. Blagovhknlhkdb stuck his head out of his office and asked if anyone wanted to meet the governor. This guy was ahead of his time rofl

Attachments
gov_blago380.jpg

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#478208 - 01/07/09 04:58 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Dogfish]
Vidiotic Offline
Parr

Yea, but Todd posts partisan dipshittedness better than anyone else, just ask him!

Edited by Vidiotic (01/07/09 04:58 PM)

#478229 - 01/07/09 06:12 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Vidiotic]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Vidiotic
Yea, but Todd posts partisan dipshittedness better than anyone else, just ask him!

That's because if he posted bi-partisan dipshittedness, the state would have to have a vote on whether or not he could marry words to create a homogenous union of language. rofl

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#478258 - 01/07/09 08:07 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Mikespike]
litlcleo Offline
shiny thingy

Loc: hood canal
Please tell me she is back from fuuucking around in Iraq.Seems to me she has some reel problems to deal with here back home.Like the ones we pay her to do.

With the population ballooning out of control, there
are bound to be more and more fishermen clogging up our rivers. All of
these fishermen have one thing in common: They come to the Olympic
Peninsula seeking solitude.”
Pat Neal

#478263 - 01/07/09 09:03 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: litlcleo]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Litlclueless, the Governor is in command of the National Guard troops, they serve under her command.

#478271 - 01/07/09 09:36 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's a wonder that most the dude's whining that the Commander of the Washington Air National Guard went to visit her troops in Iraq never said peep one when Dumbya spent most of the last eight years "clearing brush" in Crawford...certainly a noble and necessary goal.

Fish on...

Todd

#478273 - 01/07/09 09:53 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Todd]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
She could have given up golf for the troops like bush did.... except bush got caught golfing 2 months after he said he gave it up. Typical.

#478857 - 01/09/09 09:36 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: goharley]
litlcleo Offline
shiny thingy

The Guard has a unique dual mission, with both Federal and State responsibilities. During peacetime, the Governor through the State Adjutant General commands Guard forces. The Governor can call the Guard into action during local or statewide emergencies, such as storms, drought, and civil disturbances, to name a few. In addition, the President of the United States can activate the National Guard to participate in Federal missions. Examples of this are the many Guard units that have deployed to support operations in Bosnia. When federalized, Guard units are commanded by the Commander in Chief of the theatre in which they are operating.

Pat Neal

#478860 - 01/09/09 09:59 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: litlcleo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
So?

Are you saying our state's NG forces don't deserve a visit and a pat on the back from the Guv........or that it's more importanant to have something to complain about than anything else?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#478863 - 01/09/09 10:09 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

If Dunno Rossi were elected and went to visit the troops...assuming he wasn't too busy paving over a wetland...the RWWJ's would be tripping over their dicks to get in line to suck him off...

Fish on...

Todd

#478914 - 01/10/09 01:39 AM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Illahee]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: freespool
She was over there giving Washington's Army Guard an attaboy.
Or don't you you think they deserve a pat on the back for all their hard work, from their leader?
Perhaps we should make the troops pay their own way to and from the war, just think of the money we could save.
Or better yet why don't you join the Army Guard and do your patriotic duty, or are you one of those yellow bellied chicken hawks we see running around pretending to be patriots?

get a grip. They deserve a pat on the back and a lot more from all of us. That doesnt mean we spend money we dont have. Politicians are just brown nosers.

#478915 - 01/10/09 01:44 AM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Lead Eater sez "get a grip".

Yeah............pot, kettle, black.

#478916 - 01/10/09 01:49 AM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Fast and Furious]
litlcleo Offline
shiny thingy

Pat Neal

#478918 - 01/10/09 01:52 AM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Dan S.]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Poor Dan, doesnt like my post. Whiner!

But, I know thats your most common line, so I'm use to it.

#478922 - 01/10/09 02:11 AM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline

Yeah...........your post reminds me of the sniveling my kids do around the house.

The difference is they have an excuse.........they're kids.

Do you need a tissue?

#478923 - 01/10/09 02:16 AM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Todd
If Dunno Rossi were elected and went to visit the troops...assuming he wasn't too busy paving over a wetland...the RWWJ's would be tripping over their dicks to get in line to suck him off...

Fish on...

Todd

Kee-rist...LeadEater and Ltlweewee might be stepping on each other's dicks in the melee to be there first...

Fish on...

Todd

#478951 - 01/10/09 11:53 AM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: ]
litlcleo Offline
shiny thingy

Where Have I said that I vote for the D or the R?

I still believe that in these hard times she belongs here, not out fuucking around on the tax payers dollar.If that makes me a Republican so be it.What I do know is that it would go along ways in helping me to understand as she asks us to make so many sacrifices over the next few years.I grew up and live in a military town and know for a fact that the majority of the military does not like back slapping from the Democrats.The biggest reason being that the Democrats have a record of cutting pay to the military.I guess to say cutting pay would be a typical Christine thing.Tend to not vote for increases would be the truth.

I will always support Norm Dicks.I believe he has more business over in Iraq representing Washington state.The things that man has done over the years for veterans and ex military is astounding.Most of which he asked for no credit.Simply did it at the grass roots level to help the people he represents.Does that make me Democrat.The way some of you behave I hope not.

One thing I will say is that I am not so shallow as to just vote for and blindly defend either party but that I vote on the issues.

I guess I could lower myself to a bunch of name calling but then that would leave me behaving like to many extreme liberals I know and then I would be really confused.

Edited by litlcleo (01/10/09 11:57 AM)

Pat Neal

#478955 - 01/10/09 12:16 PM Re: Gov. Gregoire...part of Obama's Administration? [Re: litlcleo]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
lame Like the energizer bunny, keeps going, and going, and going, and going, and goi........

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 337 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |