THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#501496 - 04/10/09 01:13 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Mystical Legends]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Endsley...I've got a new crew house in Marysville. Come down next week, or I'll come up and we'll tip some back, eh cuzzin????

#501498 - 04/10/09 01:18 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Phoenix77]
TJN Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tulalip, Wa
Hey P77,
Nelly here and I hear you about the head to head deal and it wasn't my first choice.
Believe me, doing the other show resulted in five years of not sleeping in on Saturday morning... and well, you get my drift.
ESPN 710 Seattle has the Mariners and Seahawks and crowded airways. Saturday was the only spot available.
The thing of it is, we're going to be a different show, counting on our listeners to "guide" the content. We want and need listeners to call in, ask questions and tell us what they want and need from "The Outdoor Line".
By the way, Ken Pinnell of Q-Cove just pulled in the driveway. Here's the deal: The first four listeners to get on the air tommorow gets a Q-Cove flasher bag with flashers! We will have other call in prizes from Pautzke tommorow as well!
In the fall there will be Seahawk tickets for listeners and I'm working on Mariner tickets for listeners soon.
Pour a cup tommorow @ 0600 and stick around 'till 8:30... We're saving some fun stuff for the final half-hour!
Thanks & "see" you tommorow, Nelly

#501499 - 04/10/09 01:23 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: TJN]
Phoenix77 Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Kent, WA
Thanks, TJN, for the reply. I've alredy won stuff from Ken Pinnell of Q-Cove , last month from the other show. smile

If you must burn our flag, Please! wrap yourself in it.
Puget Sound Anglers, So. King Co.
CCA SeaTac Chapter

I love my country but fear my government

#501684 - 04/11/09 08:28 AM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Dave Vedder]
TJN Offline
Spawner

Good morning from the 710ESPN studio!
We can't wait to get started, especially since a former co-worker of Robbie Tobeck's will be joining us!
I'll give you a hint, He stood behind Robbie in formation and he wears a single digit number....
We hope you can tune us in and call in with your questions & comments.
Thanks, Nelly

#501686 - 04/11/09 09:01 AM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: TJN]
WaveDancer Offline
Parr

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Got a link for a live stream on the net?

WD.

#501689 - 04/11/09 10:24 AM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: WaveDancer]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
Listening right now at
http://www.mynorthwest.com/streams/streampop_espn.php

Way to go guys!

#501693 - 04/11/09 11:13 AM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Neal M]
Bucket/Good Sport Offline
Kitsap's Crankiest Contractor

Loc: Poulsbo
Ya, I wanted to call in and ask Robbo about his catch and release method on the Cueco's in Panama, but it being the first show and all I held back.

#501722 - 04/11/09 01:52 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Bucket/Good Sport]
TJN Offline
Spawner

Thanks to all who listened and called in!
Don't hold back the personal stuff at all! Take a cue from Matt Hasselbeck's shots on Tobeck and let us have it!!!!
The fact is that it takes callers to make an interesting "call in" show and there is nobody in this studio that takes themselves too seriously.
See you next week and look for our website TheOutdoorLine.com coming soon!
Thanks again, Nelly

#501730 - 04/11/09 02:27 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: TJN]
Robbo Offline
Captain Love, Trust Me

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA, USA
Now THAT was fun, even if I did spend the entire morning dry and warm under a Greyhound bus. If you ask me outdoorsman should be able to communicate with one word answers.

Nelly serves up a beach ball sized pitch like "Robbo, sounds like our North Sound silver runs are going to be down a bit this coming fall."
My response, "Yes".

Great to spend the morning in the booth with Nelly, Tobeck, and the outstanding team from 710 ESPN. Good times and I'm looking forward to next weekend already.

#501738 - 04/11/09 05:02 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: ]
Mystical Legends Offline
Spawner

Loc: Des Moines NOT Seattle
Nice

#501809 - 04/12/09 11:39 AM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: TJN]
Bucket/Good Sport Offline
Kitsap's Crankiest Contractor

Loc: Poulsbo
Originally Posted By: TJN
Thanks to all who listened and called in!
Don't hold back the personal stuff at all! Take a cue from Matt Hasselbeck's shots on Tobeck and let us have it!!!!
The fact is that it takes callers to make an interesting "call in" show and there is nobody in this studio that takes themselves too seriously.
See you next week and look for our website TheOutdoorLine.com coming soon!
Thanks again, Nelly

Perfect--game on!

BTW good show!

Edited by Bucket (04/12/09 11:40 AM)

#501817 - 04/12/09 12:27 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Bucket/Good Sport]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
Nelly, But 950 has the Dawgs !!! which like me you are!!
I wish it was not head to head because it would be better for all of the sportsman that way!!
Just my .02 cents worth

Have fun

Peace
Fly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#501835 - 04/12/09 01:49 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Phoenix77]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Phoenix77
Thanks, TJN, for the reply. I've alredy won stuff from Ken Pinnell of Q-Cove , last month from the other show. smile

Does that make you a flasher whore?

#501840 - 04/12/09 02:37 PM Re: Outdoor Line Radio Show, 710 ESPN Seattle [Re: Fast and Furious]
TJN Offline
Spawner

No, P77 is not a flasher whore.

But the change in shows makes me a radio slut.

'Fly,...You are DaWGone right I'm a Dawg, and the move down the dial doesn't change that one itty bitty bit.
I was given the opportunity to work with Robbo, whom I've know for a loooong time and consider a brother more than anything else and Tobeck who is a un-abashed Coug....who needs a good bashing...
On "The Outdoor Line" we've got the chance to be creative, to laugh a bit and to get laughed at a whole lot more.
One thing I'll promise you. You'll never get "skunked" fishing for a laugh on Outdoor Line...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jordan, UncleChris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Salmo g., darth baiter), 533 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |