THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#552180 - 11/03/09 08:44 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Brad_tgl]
Winterun Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tac/Puy
Oh no here we go again! A whole month of trash talkin'!

What are the official rules anyway, and who is the best one to interpet the gray areas?!?

Winterun

#552244 - 11/03/09 11:30 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Winterun]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Sadly, will have to bow out this year as Daddy duty precludes Dec 4 as a viable date for me.

Team eyeTWITCHtard will have to blindly venture forth with out an "eye".

Sorry JDarr, the Laphroaig made me do it.

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#552248 - 11/03/09 11:38 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: eyeFISH]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
I'm out as well. I have the boy that weekend and with dogfish not able to attend I think I'll sit it out.
Hope to be back for next year though.
Team Money Shot will return!

#552265 - 11/04/09 12:30 AM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: The Moderator]
RognSue Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: edmonds
Originally Posted By: parker
Rog&Sue (hopefully). Not too sure why Sue would want to subject herself to that kind of abuse! wink

Bring it...Biatch!

#552266 - 11/04/09 12:30 AM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: seastrike]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
Always wanted to venture out on this trip, pretty confident I would roll in there and bonk the biggest fish first try. Kinda like putting the hurt on the boys at Stamfest:)

#552273 - 11/04/09 01:27 AM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: summerrun]
Canyon Man Offline
The Golden Child

Loc: Bothell, WA U.S.A.
New team....new team name....you all mine as well hand over the trophy now. Skyvalley, watch your back, your mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM
Your Insurance Professional

#552290 - 11/04/09 09:07 AM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Canyon Man]
CraigO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Lake Stevens
Originally Posted By: Canyon Man
New team....new team name....you all mine as well hand over the trophy now. Skyvalley, watch your back, your mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM

What's the name, who is on it? Seams as though your team last year was a little slow with the net. Team Slow Net?

#552309 - 11/04/09 11:23 AM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: CraigO]
Canyon Man Offline
The Golden Child

CraigO...I wouldn't be bragging about that one too much...what you guys didn't know is that I saw how skanky that fish was and instructed Sledddder with secret hand signals to let you "steal" it. My plan worked to perfection when you sissy's felt bad for taking that one and let me just casually net the beauty buck I hooked on my next cast. lol hahahaha........SISSY'S!

New team name for skyvalley....The Skank stealing SISSY'S!

roflmao!

CM

#552350 - 11/04/09 01:28 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Canyon Man]
SKYSTEELHEAD Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
Not sure yet if I can make it but I'll try to make SRC 2009 to help team Sky Valley reclaim the winning Trophy! banana moose beer

CM

CM, Let me guess... "Team CCA"?
You have to go easy on us Sky Valley boys, cause as you know every one of us Sky Valley boys are also official CCA members... smile

#552352 - 11/04/09 01:33 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: The Moderator]
OPfisher Offline
The Golden Boy

Loc: wa/ak
You and Opie gonna be out for the SRC????

You can swing spoons with your Princess Barbie Pole. rofl

He'd drift birdies and land back to back 20lrs... lol

Edited by OPfisher (11/04/09 01:33 PM)

http://www.olympicpeninsulaoutfitters.net/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Olympic-Peninsula-Outfitters/

#552354 - 11/04/09 01:38 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
OPfisher Offline
The Golden Boy

Loc: wa/ak
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Carl's big fish last year was a freakish thing.

Team "2 Hippies and a Cop" will be without the fuzz this year but have a replacement that should be able to match ColeyG's performance from last year.

Without a metal boat this year, we'll be relying on agility and cunning. In other words, we're screwed. We will have a keg though... smile

Aaron, Can we just make a hog line in the tail out of the ice box and keep refilling our cups?? smile

http://www.olympicpeninsulaoutfitters.net/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Olympic-Peninsula-Outfitters/

#552358 - 11/04/09 01:54 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: OPfisher]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: OPfisher
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Carl's big fish last year was a freakish thing.

Team "2 Hippies and a Cop" will be without the fuzz this year but have a replacement that should be able to match ColeyG's performance from last year.

Without a metal boat this year, we'll be relying on agility and cunning. In other words, we're screwed. We will have a keg though... smile

Aaron, Can we just make a hog line in the tail out of the ice box and keep refilling our cups?? smile

That's what we did last year...even though we weren't catching anything there but a grand buzz...but there were lots of excellent targets.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#552363 - 11/04/09 02:09 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Todd]
Canyon Man Offline
The Golden Child

Charlie,

Not team CCA...I have decided to bring half of the rules committee on my boat this year so they can override Bob and Parker when they use illegal tactics like last year.....although I did forget that when illegal tactics are used against Todd and Skyguy they become less illegal. roflmao.

CM

#552367 - 11/04/09 02:49 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Canyon Man]
CraigO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Lake Stevens
CraigO...I wouldn't be bragging about that one too much...what you guys didn't know is that I saw how skanky that fish was and instructed Sledddder with secret hand signals to let you "steal" it. My plan worked to perfection when you sissy's felt bad for taking that one and let me just casually net the beauty buck I hooked on my next cast. lol hahahaha........SISSY'S!

New team name for skyvalley....The Skank stealing SISSY'S!

roflmao!

CM

Oh man! I am going to tell my mom you said that, just you wait for her phone call!

#552378 - 11/04/09 03:15 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: eyeFISH]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Originally Posted By: eyeFISH
Sadly, will have to bow out this year as Daddy duty precludes Dec 4 as a viable date for me.

DOH! First David J. pulls the plug, now Francis... Hey J, you get that message sent to April Vokey yet... we may still pull together a team... thumbs

#552380 - 11/04/09 03:27 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Canyon Man]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
.....although I did forget that when illegal tactics are used against Todd and Skyguy they become less illegal. roflmao.

Yeah, apparently that's an unwritten rule that hasn't quite made it into the "official rules", yet is almost universally accepted as being a rule...I think we'll be writing and operating on a few of our own "unwritten rules" this year, too...be afraid, be very afraid smile

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#552394 - 11/04/09 04:47 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: OPfisher]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Originally Posted By: OPfisher
You and Opie gonna be out for the SRC????

You can swing spoons with your Princess Barbie Pole. rofl

He'd drift birdies and land back to back 20lrs... lol

Twenty inchers are kinda the average size out there that time of year but would be fun on a barbie!

A friend of mine has a tater gun that would make an RPG blush Justin.

Edited by cobble cruiser (11/04/09 04:49 PM)

#552418 - 11/04/09 05:39 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: cobble cruiser]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK
With no fuzz on the scene this year, I am going to have to trust you all to keep things under control.

Team Two Hippies and a Cop sounds like it is headed for a transition into "Three Hippies," for this year anyhow! Along with Ripster and Ryguys boat, we may have been the only ones to not touch a fish. Unlike Todd, I actually make a cast or two smile

Perhaps IPA wasn't the best choice for the drifter mounted keg. Made it hard to see in a straight line after about 8:30am.

I will be staying abreast of the happenings from the deep south.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#552487 - 11/04/09 10:23 PM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: Twitch]
JDarr Offline
President- Oregon 20 Club

Originally Posted By: Twitch
Originally Posted By: eyeFISH

DOH! First David J. pulls the plug, now Francis... Hey J, you get that message sent to April Vokey yet... we may still pull together a team... thumbs

I'll give her a call tomorrow, but I'm be 'effin amazed is she actually made it. I'll give Nick another buzz.....He's never too far away from a good time.

JD

#552553 - 11/05/09 08:02 AM Re: Official 2009 SRC Smak-Talk Thread! [Re: JDarr]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
April would have to be approved by the committee---- what are the chances of that?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 929 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |