Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#71647 - 04/19/04 09:54 PM Your Reports were lost, sorry
Mike C Offline

Loc: Redmond
Came back from vacation to find my message box holding over 4,200 messages. Sad to say, my spam software was overwelmed and I had to delete everything. Which means if you sent me a fishing report in the last week it is gone. My sincerest apologies as I know these reports are not something you can re-submit without doing it all over. I will have to figure out a different system for my next vacation. I hate to leave my computer on when I'm away but I may have no choice.

If you want to re-submit your report I will be sure to get it posted ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike

#71648 - 04/19/04 11:25 PM Re: Your Reports were lost, sorry
nwmallard Offline
Fry

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Mike -

Soooo....where was vacation?? Was fishing involved?? Did you get to take the boys?

Hope you had a good time and are well rested.

JK

#71649 - 04/20/04 04:28 AM Re: Your Reports were lost, sorry
Kent near Monroe Offline
Parr

Loc: Storm Lake near Monroe
That's a bummer Mike. There are numerous programs that are free that will recover a deleted file. No deleted file is ever "gone" until it's pysically written over. That usually takes quite awhile. Try a Google search on undeleting files. If the files were on your server you might call your ISP and they should be able to help you. I sent 2 reports in, so guess I'll have to resend if you can't come up with something. Hope you got in some fishing on vacation.

#71650 - 04/20/04 05:51 PM Re: Your Reports were lost, sorry
Mike C Offline

Loc: Redmond
The "vacation" was LA to San Diego to LA to Vegas to LA. (flew and left from LA). The boys, my wife, and myself. No fishing but still had a good time. JoAnn hit it big on the nickle machines winning $50 in two days. I gave that all back at the blackjack table. frown The kids ate their limits at the buffets and spent lots of swim time in the pools and ocean.

The e-mails just clogged my spam filter to the point it couldn't work through what was spam and what wasn't, so everything came unfiltered into my "good" box awaiting the program to analyze it. No way was I going to go through over 4,300 emails to pull out the good ones (sorry, I'm dedicated but not that dedicated!).

Next trip I will leave my computer on which will allow the filter to work continously. That will separate the wheat from the chaff.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1458 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |