Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#725333 - 12/14/11 10:01 AM Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel
alanmikkelsen Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: St. Ignatius, MT
After years of reading how exercised liberals become with the Fox News Channel, I can only conclude they watch it religiously, for the aerobic benefits. It raises their pulse rate, quickens their breathing and spikes their blood pressure!

That's why I'm sure all the liberals here are so slim and trim! It's all that exercise in front of the boob tube, watching FNC! That's almost more exercise than a body can stand!

Personally, I'm at an age where sedateness is a virtue. That's why I prefer to read my news.... moon

#725335 - 12/14/11 10:16 AM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: alanmikkelsen]
MartyMoose Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Lake Stevens, Wa
I've posted this before, but this site is a cool place to read newspapers from around the country and the world.

Newseum
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

#725340 - 12/14/11 10:58 AM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: MartyMoose]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Same tired...and wrong...argument as "you guys must be really worried about Sarah Palin!" when we take time to point out all her retarded thoughts and actions...

It's more an exercise in showing the whackjobs here how intentionally wrong and hypocritical their favorite "news" channel and "reporters" are...which clearly riles them up, or they wouldn't spend so much time defending them...or my favorite right wing saying...

"Yeah, well *everyone* does it"

...which somehow, even if true, makes it ok.

(most the time it's not even remotely true)

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#725342 - 12/14/11 11:10 AM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: alanmikkelsen]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"It raises their pulse rate, quickens their breathing and spikes their blood pressure!"

You get the same benefits from your vibrator.

Fox news is representative of RWWJ's which is you. You can't handle the truth.

#725366 - 12/14/11 11:53 AM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: stlhead]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
Ode to Todd
Little Odd puppet, sat on a tuffet and moaned and groaned all day.
He was so busy having a tizzy he missed the world in a way.
Shouting and bitching about this and that.
Naming and blaming all foes in a spat.
Looking for a place to toss his hat.
No takers.
Poor puppet. He will have to spent Christmas with Pinocchio getting
cosmetic surgery for the Cyrano effect.

Edited by Illyrian (12/14/11 01:45 PM)

#725377 - 12/14/11 12:39 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: Illyrian]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

You'd have Pinocchio on your tuffet and as you sat you'd be yelling "tell me a lie...tell me the truth...tell me a lie..."

#725380 - 12/14/11 12:47 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: stlhead]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Ode to Illyrian:

Fukkoff.

Merry Christmas!

Fish on...

Todd

#725405 - 12/14/11 01:46 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: Todd]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
And Merry Christmas to you trash mouth.

#725407 - 12/14/11 01:52 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: Illyrian]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Aww...now you went and hurt my feelings.

Fish on...

Todd

#725408 - 12/14/11 01:55 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: Illyrian]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Todd
Ode to Illyrian:

Fukkoff.

Merry Christmas!

Todd

LOL!

Originally Posted By: Illyrian
And Merry Christmas to you trash mouth.

BEEP! (old school)

#725412 - 12/14/11 02:04 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: alanmikkelsen]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: alanmikkelsen
After years of reading how exercised liberals become with the Fox News Channel, I can only conclude they watch it religiously, for the aerobic benefits. It raises their pulse rate, quickens their breathing and spikes their blood pressure!

That's why I'm sure all the liberals here are so slim and trim! It's all that exercise in front of the boob tube, watching FNC! That's almost more exercise than a body can stand!

Personally, I'm at an age where sedateness is a virtue. That's why I prefer to read my news.... moon

I watch it so when fuxkheads like yourself regurgitate that version of the news, I know it's just propaganda, but that's really all you've got, propaganda.
Being spoon fed lies and misinformation, only makes you a bigger idiot.
Go hug a dam you moron.

#725421 - 12/14/11 02:32 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Watch Moonshiners. moose

- Albert Einstein.

#725432 - 12/14/11 03:11 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: ]
alanmikkelsen Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
As 4Salt can attest, there is so much more interesting stuff on TV to watch, why watch Faux news? NatGeo, H2, Discovery etc... Way better for your mental outlook.

BTW, I think Alan is bored because he can't go fishing so he's trolling here. He's NOT a RWNJ.

I have outed you Alan!

AWWW, give me a break. I'm thinking about fishing this weekend, despite the fact we have no water. I'm going crazy, haven't been on the river since mid-November. I actually read what goes on here for kicks and giggles, really pretty funny to see how exercised people get. And BTW, ditto on NatGeo and History. And the Obummer is going to beat the GNewtster like a drum.....They both suffer from a self important knowledge of how vast their intellects are. The difference is, Obummer can control his knowledge of how great he is. The GNewt can't keep his mouth shut when he should.

Ain't no way this country will elect a guy with a lizard name.

Trying to pi$$ of both the LWWJ & RWWJ's. Think of it as a public service--aerobics for the masses....

OK, back to fishing for Nancy fish......

#725433 - 12/14/11 03:12 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: Sol Duc]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
If you love merica you gotta loved moonshine.

#725434 - 12/14/11 03:13 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: Illahee]
alanmikkelsen Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: freespool
Originally Posted By: alanmikkelsen

I watch it so when fuxkheads like yourself regurgitate that version of the news, I know it's just propaganda, but that's really all you've got, propaganda.
Being spoon fed lies and misinformation, only makes you a bigger idiot.
Go hug a dam you moron.

Try Occupy Reality.... rofl

#725444 - 12/14/11 04:27 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Oh he's a dam hugger alright.

#725449 - 12/14/11 05:13 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: ]
alanmikkelsen Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Naw, not a hugger, but FreeSpooled likes to take threads about other issues and make them into dam threads. If you don't bite, you get a dam hugger rating. And speaking of falling for it--are dams a problem? Sure, but the dams he's always on a rant about aren't the only problem, and probably not even the biggest problem. He gets real cranky when confronted with reality, so he tries to do a switch up.

#725453 - 12/14/11 05:34 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: alanmikkelsen]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Are we talking dental dams?

#725465 - 12/14/11 06:22 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: alanmikkelsen]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Over 80% of the Snake River's anadromous potential is being blocked by those four dams, that seems like a big problem to me Al.
And independent fisheries science is saying their removal is the best alternative for recovery.
Add on the Rand study that says the regional economy would benefit from dam removal.
Now what about the other problems?
The biggest other problem I see is people like you Al, and your head up your a$$ way of dealing with this issue.

#725472 - 12/14/11 07:15 PM Re: Fox News is the Liberal Aerobics Exercise Channel [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

They got teeth? moose

- Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 410 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |