THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#734888 - 01/22/12 02:30 AM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: Dave Vedder]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Sorry, I'll edit the above. People who disregard all debate because the "other side" is not as enlightened as thine holy one, are much to blame. Don't want to paint with too definitive a brush as to give 1 person power over the less enlightened.

It's a bit like the swing vs nymph/bead crowd. We should all be on the same side yet we're fractured, for no reason, really. All we do is argue which side is worse. I think we deserve better than that.

#734889 - 01/22/12 02:32 AM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: Dave Vedder]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
KK AKA The Devil

I didn't think y'all believed in such things as the devil? If there's a Devil, is there a God?

#734904 - 01/22/12 11:04 AM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: wntrrn]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Originally Posted By: wntrrn
Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
KK AKA The Devil

I didn't think y'all believed in such things as the devil? If there's a Devil, is there a God?

That's a whole nother post.

#734924 - 01/22/12 01:00 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Sndyrn.....going to try and knock Lead Eater out of the top spot ?

Person has to have goals in life. grin

#735003 - 01/22/12 04:20 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: wntrrn]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Originally Posted By: wntrrn
Who is "y'all?"

Was the irony intentional that directly after accusing someone of dividing the nation, you insinuate that anyone not aligned with the conservative mindset is athiest?

#735070 - 01/22/12 05:51 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Maybe "y'all" aren't atheists per se, but I sure haven't read anything from the libtard contingent here that would indicate they have a belief in God.

Just sayin'.

Perhaps your dumbest post yet - on so many levels. You managed to combine name calling, a gross generalization, and a erroneous assumption all in one sentence.

#735081 - 01/22/12 05:59 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Wasn't a shred of truth in it your original comment, but mine was spot on. I bet it did hurt. It should have.

If you enjoy questioning a man's religion, name calling and gross generalizations you should be proud. Otherwise . . .

#735093 - 01/22/12 06:12 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Never seen one . . . wow, no wonder you are so often totally wrong. Not one??? That almost seems like another generalization.

Please feel free to respond with more name calling its so sophisticated.

#735099 - 01/22/12 06:17 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: Dave Vedder]
The Catcherman Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Ellensburg, WA
Lot's of name calling from both sides of the political parties...some might say constant from a few select posters regardless of any religious view.

Edited by The Catcherman (01/22/12 06:20 PM)

#735108 - 01/22/12 06:22 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: Dave Vedder]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

I have never seen a post by a libtard here that didn't go out it's way to belittle someone who has a belief in God.
Hank hasn't seen one because he subconsciously ignores anything that does not support his preconceived ideas.

#735112 - 01/22/12 06:26 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

In a calm and rational manner, how many times have you and Toff and the rest stated anything other than bemusement and ridicule for someone who believes?

Most of the time.

- Albert Einstein.

#735115 - 01/22/12 06:27 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Gohardly is a dik weasel of the highest order, I'm NOT a Christian.

- Albert Einstein.

#735117 - 01/22/12 06:28 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

goharley is the first on his feet to support freedom from religion.
Prove it, or admit you're lieing, again.

#735121 - 01/22/12 06:31 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#735127 - 01/22/12 06:34 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Nice deflection.

You should probably note this instance, considering how often I make unintentional spelling errors.

#735130 - 01/22/12 06:36 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: goharley]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Hank

For one I am not responsible for what Todd or others think or post. Hell I'm going to go fish with you and sure hope that doesn't make anyone think I agree with your views.

I have a lot of respect for anyone who truly believes, whatever they believe, especially if they make a serious effort to live what their religion teaches. One of my regular fishing buddies is a very devout believer in what many might consider a fringe religion. We often have long, mutually respectful discussion of religion. But I have little tolerance for those who try to insist their form of spirituality is the only correct form.

That does NOT mean I do not believe in God. But I very likely do not believe in your God. Is that okay in America?

Edited by Dave Vedder (01/22/12 07:18 PM)

#735135 - 01/22/12 06:44 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: Dave Vedder]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Well I am not very educated on politics or religion but I figure when we die we will all see a version of god depending on your beliefs. I would rather have rational people passing laws and what not that make OUR time here better and let me worry about what happens to me in the afterlife based upon how I lived my life in accordance with what I believe. After all the worms don't give a crap about what taxes I paid.

#735140 - 01/22/12 06:51 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: gvbest]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

GV +100

I never could see why a man's religious beliefs should be much of a factor in how well he governs. I can see choosing not to vote for a man or woman becasue of their beleif in some strange cult. i.e the Branch Davidians or such.

#735151 - 01/22/12 07:16 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Yer a filthy nympher, aint ya ?

Only when I ain't noodlin' wink

#735159 - 01/22/12 07:51 PM Re: Are the Republicans Really Ready to Nominate N [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Any one who has followed Newt's career would think he is an embarassment.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Grandpa's Fishin Buddy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1167 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |