THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 20 of 81 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#750080 - 03/26/12 11:10 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

huh?

- Albert Einstein.

#750083 - 03/26/12 11:11 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Interesting what the panel of "experts" at ESPN are sayin'. After all of the FA signings and assorted hoo-de-roo, they came out with their NFL Power Ranking. The Niners come in 4th behind the Gnats, Pats and Pack; in that order.

If you get out your binoculars and look waaaaaaaaaay down their list, you'll find the Fawks at 22. Looks like they're not thinkin' those Fawks will be sniffin' a wild card.

grin

Well if you look at the 2011 Pre season power rankings (#1 Eagles, #2 Saints, #3 Jets, #4 Steelers) then you would know you shouldn't bet on what the experts think!

#750088 - 03/26/12 11:29 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
WalterFootball has the Niners at #6 and the Fawks at #25 this year.

He doesn't think too highly of the Fawks. smile

"I have no idea what the Seahawks are going to do. They're in that tough spot, where they're not good enough to make the playoffs (not happening since the 49ers are great), but they're not bad enough to land a franchise quarterback. Seattle has gone 7-9 two years in a row now, and I don't see its win total changing dramatically in the next couple of years."

Well seeing how Walter Football had the Giants ranked 16 and the 49rs ranked 30 last year in their preseason rankings, I figure the rankings are about as good toilet paper.

#750900 - 03/30/12 09:34 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This guy's going to have a break out year! thumbs

Incredibly this year, of all wide receivers in the league only one avoided putting the ball on the ground. That man was Seattle Seahawks receiver Golden Tate who caught all 35 catchable balls thrown his way. This wasn’t exactly the biggest surprise in the world as Tate has only dropped one ball (Week 13 versus Carolina in 2010) since entering the league. His perfect Drop Rate score just adds to our feeling (he scored a +5.2 for his receiving) that Tate’s playing time in 2012 needs to replicate the end to his 2011, and not the beginning.

- Albert Einstein.

#751686 - 04/03/12 07:41 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hawthorne goes to Saints.

- Albert Einstein.

#751702 - 04/03/12 08:18 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What the heck you need fleener for? Davis ain't good enough?

- Albert Einstein.

#751740 - 04/03/12 09:38 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I agree he's going to be good, you might wan't to draft a QB though. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#751907 - 04/04/12 02:19 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Losing the "Heater" to the Taints suck's I would have rather seen "Hill" leave and he still may.......Now we are looking for the best LB @ the 12th pick instead of possibly the gaurd from stanford...Decastro.Thing's will be really interesting this season no doubt.Good luck,
SZ

#752006 - 04/04/12 07:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Patrick Willis on Marshawn Lynch

Who’s the toughest guy to tackle in the NFL? “Man
that’s a hard question. I have two great backs in my division, in
Marshawn Lynch and Steven Jackson. I’m going to have to go with those
two.”

- Albert Einstein.

#752013 - 04/04/12 08:12 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I don't like hairball but I do think he's a good coach. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#752018 - 04/04/12 08:26 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You hope you look that good at 65 wink

- Albert Einstein.

#752022 - 04/04/12 08:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

eek

- Albert Einstein.

#752087 - 04/05/12 01:18 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
He looks like one of the Marin County fluffyboys.

Crud no Niners Raiders game!

Was looking forward to some more fights and shootings.
Huh Hank!
Niners face Manning

#752119 - 04/05/12 01:07 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Neon green gives it away. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#752147 - 04/05/12 04:08 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

So the whinners saying this season will be the repeat of Willy Stargel and the pirates way back when.....................WE ARE FAMILY I got all gay buddies and coach.WE ARE A GAY FAMILY we got Alexis and me....Fuk Hardbought and his gay azz QB..........To many ego's and tud's on that team now and it will show.......................Wait.....................wait....BOOK IT.
Good luck,
SZ

PS. When does Hardbought & Alexis tye the knot and become life partners??????.

#752149 - 04/05/12 04:13 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
Saints coach calls for heads.......Hardbought calls Alex for head. Sounds so close, yet so far away.

#752166 - 04/05/12 05:50 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

NOW,NOW your down in the Gay Bay right along with your whinny team.Not us up here in Sea-town.Petey rrah rah does not do lil boy's like Hardbought.Skittles or not..........................Don't be trying to drag us headeral's into your polluted chit down south.Oh, Flynn will win.Good luck,
SZ

So Spankster, you gonna make up this way for the game this year????? I have a ticket for ya.......and no we won't bet on it as you can have it for free.........No strings attached.

#752206 - 04/05/12 09:05 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm hoping Willis get's the Madden cover! beer

- Albert Einstein.

#752282 - 04/06/12 11:57 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
IrishRogue Offline
Poon it! Poon it! Poon it!

Loc: Yarrow Point
SZ, don't give anything at all to Hank. He is vehemently opposed to redistribution of any kinds. Charge him double.

#752290 - 04/06/12 12:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
About 10 depending on the kind and bottle or draft. Bring a large amount of cash as the beverages/grub often come close if not exceed ticket costs. If I was on your dime I would think exceed....yes easily exceed.

Page 20 of 81 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1456 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |