And how many of your guns have been grabbed?
Here's a list of guns that have been "grabbed" AKA _ "made illegal"_ in California due to the handiwork of two fine examples of DEMOCRATIC
California politicians, DEMOCRATIC
Senator David Roberti and DEMOCRATIC
assemblyman Mike Roos who drafted the California Assault Weapons Ban.
Armalite - AR 10, Golden Eagle, M15
Colt- Law Enforcement (6920) , Match Target, Sporter
Eagle Arms-EA-15 A2 H-BAR, EA-15 E1, M15
Hesse Arms -HAR 15A2, Model 47, Wieger STG 940 Rifle
Inter Ordnance-AK-47, M-97, RPK
Kalashnikov USA -Hunter Rifle/Saiga
Knights -RAS, SR-15, SR-25
Les Baer-Ultimate AR
MAADI CO-MISR, MISTR
Mitchell Arms-AK-47, AK-47 Cal .308, M-76, M-90, RPK
Norinco -81 S, 86, AK-47, Hunter Rifle, MAK 90, NHM 90, 90-2, 91 Sport, RPK Rifle
Ohio Ordnance Works-AK-74, ROMAK 991
Olympic Arms-AR-15, Car-97, PCR, AR-15
Professional Ordnance, Inc. -Carbon 15 Rifle
PWA -All Models
Rock River Arms -Car A2, Car A4 Flattop, LE Tactical Carbine, NM A2 - DCM Legal, Standard A-2, Standard A-4 Flattop
Valmet -76 S, Hunter Rifle
WUM -WUM (all)
Weapons banned by Characteristics
In addition to a lengthy list of specific firearms that are banned by name, the following firearms are banned by characteristic:
(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following: (A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.
(C) A folding or telescoping stock.
(D) A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
(E) A flash suppressor.
(F) A forward pistol grip.
(2) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
(3) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches [762 mm].
(4) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following: (A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer.
(B) A second handgrip.
(C) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel that allows the bearer to fire the weapon without burning his or her hand, except a slide that encloses the barrel.
(D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.
(5) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
(6) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following: (A) A folding or telescoping stock.
(B) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.
(7) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine.
(8) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.