Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#754211 - 04/17/12 04:02 PM Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

Ted Nugent sounds like he has brain damage...an ignorant, childish, stupid, and retarded little kid.

The morons egging him on are just that...fuckin morons.

Stuff like this is what the NRA specializes in, and any of you who send the NRA any money are the ones who are subsidizing the stupidification of these stupid TeaBaggers.

Honestly, I feel sorry for people who are so scared, stupid, and angry to believe anything that dipshit says.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#754215 - 04/17/12 04:09 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
redhook
Unregistered

Obama can suck it...

however, i am and always have been a gun owner, and i will excercise my rights, if someone takes that from me, they should be willing to give up something they enjoy or love, plain and simple...

#754216 - 04/17/12 04:15 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

redhook, I have guns, too...and they aren't going anywhere, from Obama or anyone else.

Fish on...

Todd

#754217 - 04/17/12 04:16 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd

Ted Nugent sounds like he has brain damage...an ignorant, childish, stupid, and retarded little kid.

The morons egging him on are just that...fuckin morons.

Stuff like this is what the NRA specializes in, and any of you who send the NRA any money are the ones who are subsidizing the stupidification of these stupid TeaBaggers.

Honestly, I feel sorry for people who are so scared, stupid, and angry to believe anything that dipshit says.

Fish on...

Todd

I think that half-baked, lunatic hippie needs a fuggin haircut.

grin

#754219 - 04/17/12 04:17 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
Interesting how some can denigrate a man who is an absolutely
fantastic success. Especially when they have no box to stand on.
Bravo for Nugent, Bravo for the NRA. And the dummies that
resent them can go suck eggs like any good rat snake.

#754221 - 04/17/12 04:22 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Illyrian]
grizz1 Offline
Returning Adult

Nugent is pretty over the top with his politics as you are Todd...so does that make you a retarded moron too? Oh I forgot you are right and he is wrong so you're fine...

#754222 - 04/17/12 04:24 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Illyrian]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Tell us how awesome he was for dodging the draft, Illy.

If he's so f'n fond of guns, why didn't he pick one up to defend his country?

Way to wash the balls of a draft dodger, champ.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#754223 - 04/17/12 04:27 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Dan S.]
redhook
Unregistered

oh, and Nugent is an idiot, i forgot to say that...

i said im for guns, not for Nugent so hope that doesnt get taken out of context...

the draft doging situation is a very good point... the US military doesnt want him advocating for them one bit... they fight for this country, so people like him have the right to open thier fat phuckin mouths...

Nugent can suck Obama for all i care...

#754224 - 04/17/12 04:29 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
grizz1 Offline
Returning Adult

Nugent called Obama a criminal and denounced his "vile, evil, America-hating administration" which is "wiping its [Bleeeeep!] with the Constitution."

#754228 - 04/17/12 04:32 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Illyrian]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I don't resent them one bit...if I were wasting my money by sending it to them so they can foment made up conspiracies to line their pockets, then I'd resent them.

I don't resent you for sending them your money in order to assauge your fear, or loathing, or whatever...I feel sorry for you, but I don't resent you.

On the other hand, if you agree with any of the blathering of that fool in the video, then you're just an idiot and you deserve to have the NRA take your money and laugh all the way to the bank.

I own guns, and no one has taken any of them, or anything at all like that, no matter who the President was...not once.

It must be rough living in fear so much.

Fish on...

Todd

#754230 - 04/17/12 04:33 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Dan S.]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Tell us how awesome he was for dodging the draft, Illy.

If he's so f'n fond of guns, why didn't he pick one up to defend his country?

Way to wash the balls of a draft dodger, champ.

Hippie turned Chicken Hawk....
I didn't know that.

#754231 - 04/17/12 04:41 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Dan S.]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
You seem to know a lot about ball washing DanS. Where did you
acquire all that experience? Not that I give an RA.
Didn't know Ted was a draft dodger. That puts him on the same
footing as Clinton. I bet that hisses him off. rolleyes

#754232 - 04/17/12 04:47 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Illyrian]
redhook
Unregistered

hes also a child molester...

#754234 - 04/17/12 04:50 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Illyrian]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Here's your boy Nugent...to be honest with you, when I hear someone who shoots his mouth of that much, while having gone through such long lengths to avoid putting himself in harm's way, I see a big fuckin coward...take away his gun and wave a fist at him and I bet he'd schit himself again, just like he did in '68.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a1_1250550290

Ted Nugent - Vietnam War Draft Dodger - defecated/urinated in pants 10 days - "I did not want to get my [Bleeeeep!] blown off in Vietnam"

"Since we've been discussing Ted Nugent lately, this seemed a good time to bring up Nugent's draft dodging. It's well known that Nugent claims to have gone to great lengths to flunk his Draft Board physical. What's not so well-known is that he got a student deferment at the same time he was touring with his rock band, putting in an average of 300 shows a year. How was he going to school and touring that much at the same time?

One of our readers sent me a copy of an extract of Nugent's Selective Service records, obtained via a FOIA request (copy below). As you can see, Nugent received student deferments in 1967 (1-S) and 1968 (2-S). But according to the Internet Movie Data Base website, Nugent has been "performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73." Hmm, that would include the two years he was supposedly too wrapped up in his studies to be serving his country.

But that hasn't stopped Nugent from insisting that if he HAD served, he would have been one big mofo soldier. As the Rutland Herald reported, Here's what Nugent said he would have done if he went to Vietnam:

"... if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes ... I would have killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview published July 15, 1990."

The Herald also noted that Nugent's efforts to avoid the draft make President Bush look like a war hero.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

Sean Hannity went to ridiculous lengths Friday night (8/24/07) to defend Nugent's threatening rants against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. FOX & Friends whitewashed Nugent's comments the next day. Apparently, this "patriot" can do no wrong on the "We like America" network."
(News Hounds, Aug.26, 2007)
http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26/proo...fending_him.php
http://tinyurl.com/yrefcc

RELATED:

"Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of [Bleeeeep!]. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch." Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming "freedom!"

This isn't the first time Nugent has been caught spewing hatred. Last January, the guitarist caused a scandal for Republican Texas governor Rick Perry when he wore a Confederate flag shirt and insulted immigrants at Perry's inauguration event. In July, Nugent was quoted in a Wall Street Journal story blaming "stoned, dirty, stinky hippies" for "rising rates of divorce, high school drop-outs, drug use, abortion, sexual diseases and crime, not to mention the exponential expansion of government and taxes."
(Rolling Stone, Aug.24, 2007)
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/in...s-onstage-rant/
http://tinyurl.com/yplkyz

RELATED:

"In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: "He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the Motor City Madman. The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how eagerly he would have killed, "if" he had served."
(Rutland Herald, May 28, 2006)
http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017/FEATURES08
http://tinyurl.com/32bywt

RELATED:

"He has the rage, but he doesn't have the war record. At 18, he was called up to serve in Vietnam. "In 1977 you gave an interview to High Times [the cannabis user's journal of record] where you claimed you defecated in your clothes to avoid the draft."

("I got 30 days' notice of the physical," Nugent told them. "I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up.")

"I never [Bleeeeep!] my pants to get out of the draft," says Nugent, good-naturedly.

"You also told them you took crystal meth [methamphetamine, the highly destabilising drug sometimes described as poor man's crack] before the medical - as a result of which, and I quote: 'I got this big juicy 4F.'"

"Unbelievable. Meth," he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. "Yes, that's my drug of choice. You've got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants."

"But you did dodge the draft." "I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College."

"You said then that you wanted 'to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson'. I'd have thought you'd have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger." "Back then, I didn't even understand what World War II was."

"So basically," - I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent - "you didn't want to get your Michigan [Bleeeeep!] blown off in Vietnam." "Correct. I did not want to get my [Bleeeeep!] blown off in Vietnam."

"I know you do a lot of charity work for wounded veterans. Has it occurred to you that someone else may have died in Saigon because you didn't go?"

"Absolutely."

Nugent's name, as I am sure he's aware, appears, along with those of Cheney, Bush and many of their fellow Republicans, on a website called chickenhawks.com. It lists those who have evaded or abbreviated their own military service then, later in life, developed an appetite for war and machismo, either personally or by proxy.

"So has this made you..." "Certainly. Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, I feel an obligation now, to do everything I can to support those defending our freedom. Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes."

"You missed your calling."

"I wish I'd understood how important America's fight against our enemies was. But did I go to Fallujah two years ago? Damn right I did. And was I in Afghanistan, manning a 50-calibre machine gun in a Chinook - ready to rock? Yes. Was I there for years? No. A couple of weeks. But I am not a coward.""
(The Independent, May 28, 2006)
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/ted-nugent-off-his-rocker-479556.html
http://tinyurl.com/cwnguj

Sounds like your typical self-loathing pussy who spends more time trying to fool himself about how tough he is by surrounding himself with a bunch of blithering sycophants who hang on his every word because they really liked "Cat Scratch Fever".

Fish on...

Todd

#754238 - 04/17/12 05:03 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Wang Dang was written about some 12 year old girl down the street from him...

#754240 - 04/17/12 05:06 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

He should be decked out in yellow, with printing on the back that says "I'm a Big Fuckin Pussy!".

Fish on...

Todd

#754241 - 04/17/12 05:07 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
redhook
Unregistered

he should be decked out in orange, and on the back should be Prisoner No. 1099339993

#754244 - 04/17/12 05:10 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
I am a life member of the NRA because they have fought to uphold our rights as gun owners and that is it. They have become a cash gathering entity that likes nothing more than fear mongering now and I do no like the direction they are headed! I told them NOT to send me any Republican rhetoric and to stop asking me for more money. I will not support them beyond my membership (which has been paid in full for years) and trust them only slightly more than I do my government,which is not very much.

Nugent is a dumbass and should be stoned for being a coward along with Cheney, Bush and whomever else slunk away from their obligations especially if they were elected to office and sent others to war!

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#754252 - 04/17/12 05:36 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Illyrian]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Illy
Didn't know Ted was a draft dodger

We'll add it to the list of things you know sh!t about, Mr. Ballwasher.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#754271 - 04/17/12 06:25 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Odonnel is 3 M and Ms away from HOLY SH!T, ive got my money on her....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1363 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |