THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#761831 - 05/24/12 10:38 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... ***** [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

the glue lol...

#761833 - 05/24/12 10:41 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
There's no way any f'n dog is stupid enough to go head to head with a tiger.

Even your dog.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#761834 - 05/24/12 10:42 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Redhook, you have Liven Things Up around here. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#761837 - 05/24/12 10:44 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

Dan, there are many MANY stories of people out with thier dogs in Alaska, and them going head to head with Grizzlys...

1500+ pound Grizzlys...

and the Grizzlys run off in alot of cases...

cat wise, i somewhat agree with you, but trust me, my dog phuckin HATES cats... and it wouldnt suprise me one bit if he figured what the hell...

he IS that dumb, and, tough...

#761839 - 05/24/12 10:50 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

At 14 he should stay retired...he earned it. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#761840 - 05/24/12 10:52 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Well, he wouldn't be dumb for long, then.

Just digested.

#761841 - 05/24/12 10:56 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

that kinda looks like me, but my dog would whoop that mutts a$$...

when i first got him, i was staying at a friends house, and they had 4 Lhasa Apso's and a large Golden Retriever, they were decent dogs, never bit, nothing... i needed to take a shower, and didnt want him to pee in the house as i was stopping that, so i put him outside ... when i got out of the shower, i heard noise and go outside, and all 5 of the dogs are chewing on him, trying to rip him apart, litterally...

that was 3800 for the surgery on a dog that was probably, maybe 6 months old....

the glue incident, he didnt eat for a few days, and started getting sick, well, if you know anything about Gorrilla Glue, it expands roughly 3 times its size as new liquid... they pulled a nearly bowling ball size of glue out of his stomach ( my mom picked the dog up from the vet while i was at work) and brought it home in a 2 gallon baggie...

that was 3200....

i have 7 grand tied up into this bonehead, and hes been worth every damn cent....

#761845 - 05/24/12 10:59 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

and knowing my dog, he probably wouldnt try to fight something that big....

he would try to fvck it... guarenteed...

#761849 - 05/24/12 11:08 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Cue Abu....

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#761850 - 05/24/12 11:08 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline

lol

#761852 - 05/24/12 11:14 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: Dan S.]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

I've seen dogs keep bears and mountain lions at bay.
The key is in the plurality.

Solo?
Not so much.

#761855 - 05/24/12 11:21 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: Salmonella]
redhook
Unregistered

that dog ran away... que the chasin of the cat... Tye wont run away, he will run after... it wouldnt make any difference, i know the outcome...

i would have to find homes for baby RottPigers...

#761864 - 05/24/12 11:50 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: redhook
Tye wont run away, he will run into.....

Typo fixed.

#761865 - 05/24/12 11:50 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

hes been out all day... hes been out since 8am...

cool thing about him, after all thats been done with him, i leave him in my room when i leave... all the guns, my TV, stereo system and TONs of other crap... when you open the door when you get home, he even gives me the look like " are you serious coming in here?" then realizes its me, and goes back to bonehead mode...

break in, i dare anyone... (of course not you folks)...

me and a buddy of mine killed a 30 probably larger pound Possum one night with a fire poker and a hatchet because my dog was in pshyco mode fighting it.... he was probably 80 pounds at that time...

and if that damn tiger comes here, i will shoot it with a 3 inch slug and have sex on its hide in front of a heater vent since i dont have a fireplace any more... or maybe even a candle to save electricity...

#761873 - 05/24/12 11:57 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: redhook
....me and a buddy of mine killed a 30 probably larger pound Possum one night with a fire poker and a hatchet because my dog was in pshyco mode fighting it.... he was probably 80 pounds at that time...

and if that damn tiger comes here, i will shoot it with a 3 inch slug and have sex on its hide in front of a heater vent since i dont have a fireplace any more... or maybe even a candle to save electricity...

I'm tryin'...really tryin'...but you're testin' my dipchit allowance kid.

Masturbating on the floor (on an imagianary rug) in front of a forced air vent along with a "30lb Opossum" is too much.

#761875 - 05/25/12 12:05 AM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Maybe you have a future in tiger killing, redhook. It sounds like you're well-versed at it and all. Maybe you should check the want ads in India and Bangladesh and see what an individual could pull down as a professional tiger hunter.

#761878 - 05/25/12 12:11 AM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: Dan S.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Dan he should start small...Cobras and the like. He and his dog could then progress to 30lb Oposums...then Tigers. On up the food chain till he reaches Homo Sapien.

#761880 - 05/25/12 12:11 AM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: Dan S.]
redhook
Unregistered

Dan, as far as i know, Bengal Tigers are endangered big time, and it is illegal to hunt them...

if you want to learn about the Big 5, and other animals, such as tigers, i suggest you read books, and watch the videos of Peter Hathaway Capstick... i have the Lion, Cape Buffalo, and Elephant videos... he was also a top game official in Africa, and would track wounded Leopards into heavy brush....

with a shotgun...

RvW, sh!ts a joke dude, i have an outdoor fireplace... the Opossum could have been 26 pounds, i didnt weigh it, just put its warm hatchet chopped body in a garbage bag... i have a cat that is 22-25 pounds, and the Raccoons around here dwarf him....

#761885 - 05/25/12 12:21 AM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

#30 Opossum ?

- Albert Einstein.

#761887 - 05/25/12 12:25 AM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

from head to tail tip, probably 6 feet not sure... its body was probably 3 feet long alone...

my brother had the big Coon around here pop up on him at 4am under the porch hissing at him when he was picking me up to go fishing... he almost shot it, it ran off tho so he didnt... its a legit 30, maybe more....

and im not kidding..

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
mtpar, philpac33, SpringerBouy, TinMan95
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, DrifterWA, 1 invisible), 333 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13524
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645389 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |