THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#762051 - 05/25/12 06:02 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... ***** [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

whos "we're" Marsha? you and a couple other people?

laugh away, it really doesnt bother me one bit... i dont know how many times ive told people to come fish, or gave them a challenge...

always declined...

and thats because they are scared that they will have to eat thier words, so in the end, whos laughing?

#762053 - 05/25/12 06:08 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
Originally Posted By: redhook
... or it could also be that people are too lazy

Holy shi.t. You are the POS that sits at home playing video games (and posting here) while your GF goes to school and then probably to work. You collect an unemployment check and food stamps because you're a fuckin loser with no realistic goals. Ok, maybe you have some goals, but you clearly lack the drive and motivation to achieve them. You use you're father's passing as an excuse to be a low life chump that brings nothin to the table. You should definately seek a mental health professional to help you move on with your life.

see its ignorance like that, that gets people in trouble with themselves...

how do you know what im doing right now, where i am, and how im posting this from? i havent collected UEP for 5 years, and even so, its none of your business, because I WORKED to pay into that, NOT you... i bring plenty to the table, but mutts such as yourself wont eat it... you just talk sh!t like your sh!t dont stink and you are better than everyone else...

wasnt it you a while back that everyone was clowning on because you had no job, no GF, and were constantly fishing with dudes and everyone though you were possibly a fag?

and your the one to talk ?

Abu, like i said, next time your here, hit me up... no XBOX, no talkin sh!t on the internet, none of that... we can put our skills and game down on the river... unless your a baby that cant accept challenges, and just calls people names because he himself has issues he doesnt know how to deal with...

2 words...

BRING IT....

#762055 - 05/25/12 06:15 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: RowVsWade]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
....me and a buddy of mine killed a 30 probably larger pound Possum one night with a fire poker and a hatchet because my dog was in pshyco mode fighting it.... he was probably 80 pounds at that time...

and if that damn tiger comes here, i will shoot it with a 3 inch slug and have sex on its hide in front of a heater vent since i dont have a fireplace any more... or maybe even a candle to save electricity...

I'm tryin'...really tryin'...but you're testin' my dipchit allowance kid.

Masturbating on the floor (on an imagianary rug) in front of a forced air vent along with a "30lb Opossum" is too much.

rofl that was classic!

Ok, lets figure this out. Redhook seems to think his Rott/whatever mix can phu.k up a kodiak and great white simultaneously.

I say we go with it! I will throw in the first $100 to watch redhooks puppy get fed to a tiger....... or a 30lb. opposum.

I'll put $ on the Oppossum

#762056 - 05/25/12 06:17 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
whos "we're" Marsha? you and a couple other people?

laugh away, it really doesnt bother me one bit... i dont know how many times ive told PEOPLE to come fish, or gave THEM a challenge...

always declined...

and thats because THEY are scared that THEY will have to eat THEIR words, so in the end, WHOs laughing?

It is ironic you ask for subject clarification when your own response is wrought with unsupported pronouns rendering it undecipherable...

I am laughing BTW
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#762060 - 05/25/12 06:22 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: JTD]
redhook
Unregistered

thats good, i want you to laugh JTD..

what i dont want is for people to think they are better than someone else, especially someone they have never met.... its not smart... i cant make people do things tho, its not my right...

BM, ive already killed 2 Opossums that my dog was fighting, 1 with the hatchet, and one i shot 11 times with a .22....

you can give me the money now if you want...

#762065 - 05/25/12 06:32 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

The humor is inadvertantly delivered with your lack of better judgement...

You may consider saying less, for a change, and thinking about what you would like to say more. I agree that you have livened the place up as there is some entertainment value and I am a Capstick fan as well

HOWEVER...

30lb possums? One killed with a hatchet and the other with 11 shots from a .22?

Who else could even make this stuff up let alone who else bother to advertise it?

Tigers, pitbulls and possums... oh my!
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#762066 - 05/25/12 06:32 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

so then of the 15 or so people that have said you are a full on nutcase, i should believe them right Marsha?

im better than that... and i suggest you try being better at life yourself...

i dont need negative attention, but i sure as sh!t aint gonna cry about it.. i know who and what i am, and you, nor anyone else will ever change that...

i wouldnt take Abus advice if it was cast in gold, and dropped out of Megan Fox's twat...

i gave him a challenge, so put your stacks on the table...

and you Marsha, your more than welcome to have your own challenge... i am that confident i could handle you as well...

#762067 - 05/25/12 06:34 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

and you Marsha, your more than welcome to have your own challenge... i am that confident i could handle you as well...

I can't wait to hear this one...

Abu said he didn't want to hang out either

rofl

Edited by JTD (05/25/12 06:35 PM)

#762068 - 05/25/12 06:38 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
im a jack of all trades, yet a master of none...

You should have stopped typing right there ......

#762069 - 05/25/12 06:39 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

JTD, i dont expect, nor care if anyone believes it... i have witnesses that were there on both occaisions.. the one we killed with a hatchet, my dog was going head to head with, my buddy hit it in the side with the poker, and i hit it in the head with my Gerber Hatchet, the second time, my dog was fighting a much smaller one in the bushes, i went down and grabbed him by the collar and unloaded the P22 right into it....

you dont have to believe it, it doesnt matter to me... but i dont lie, someday you might figure that out.... its up to you tho...

if it happens again, which it very well could here, i will make sure to take all the pictures needed to gain approval from the wonderfull people on this site...

till then, you can take someones word for it, or dont... i honestly dont care...

and Marsha, you arent better than anyone, so dont act like it...

#762070 - 05/25/12 06:39 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: JTD]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Every time I hit the refresh button, it gets better!

You are a glutton for punishment, redhook.

Have you ever seen a 30 pound opossum eat a 5 pound 28" sea-run cut? Quite a sight.

#762072 - 05/25/12 06:41 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
redhook
Unregistered

no, but i have seen a roughly 20 pound Raccoon eat a full package of green label herring, and the guts and crap from 5 Copper Rockfish, all while hissing at me and my brother when we tried to get it out of the garage...

#762073 - 05/25/12 06:42 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham

me and my buddy killed 2, probably close to 30 pounds...

the second time, my dog was fighting a much smaller one in the bushes...

you dont have to believe it, it doesnt matter to me... but i dont lie, someday you might figure that out.... its up to you tho...

You are a sharpshooter's dream.

#762074 - 05/25/12 06:44 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

no, that was a warning Aby, also, i dont pay for lawyers in the family... dont need to...

JTD, have you read any of the books i have? or seen any of the videos?

#762076 - 05/25/12 06:47 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

no, that was a warning Aby, also, i dont pay for lawyers in the family... dont need to...

JTD, have you read any of the books i have? or seen any of the videos?

Yes.

#762077 - 05/25/12 06:49 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

i was 5 feet away from it AP didnt you see what i can do with a Model 10 S&W .38 from 10 yards away?

i am pretty good with a piece... but thats for another day...

#762078 - 05/25/12 06:50 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: JTD]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
This thread needs more stars!
Five isn't enough.......

#762080 - 05/25/12 06:56 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Aby, its called a cabin on Wa Wa Pt with 600 feet of beach front... and a garage the size of the cabin itself... thats how...

JTD have you done any reading about the Tsavo maneaters?

#762081 - 05/25/12 06:59 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Aby, its called a cabin on Wa Wa Pt with 600 feet of beach front... and a garage the size of the cabin itself... thats how...

JTD have you done any reading about the Tsavo maneaters?

Yes.

#762083 - 05/25/12 07:02 PM Re: wonder if i should bring the dog in... [Re: ]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
no, that was a warning Aby, also, i dont pay for lawyers in the family... dont need to..

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Mr.Salmon, TheDude, WazzuKid
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 938 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |