THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#789218 - 09/29/12 12:30 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! ***** [Re: Dan S.]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
I've met Chuck and can say that there was nary a feminine tendency to the guy, but would be very wary of a guy that threw those same sex remarks around so fast while espousing superior intelligence.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#789229 - 09/29/12 01:24 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Dan S.]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Smellypussy you are as deep as a teaspoon.

#789235 - 09/29/12 01:59 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
Yep. Sickos indeed.

#789237 - 09/29/12 02:15 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Illyrian]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

I let them walk Stam prefer a natural balance. I would suggest picking up a copy of A sand county almanac but being over 50 you are probably what they call set in your ways. I call it something else but you get my drift. I do have a sow bear with the shiats painting a corner pasture this week . It's not the normal plum shiats but she is on the fruit right now . She is packing 2 of this years cubs so I am worried about her.

#789242 - 09/29/12 03:16 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Us and Them]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
A Sand County Almanac should be required reading for everybody. Leopold was a lot of things, including a hunter, fisherman, landowner, and student of nuture. One of my heroes.

#789249 - 09/29/12 03:59 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Carcassman]
redhook
Unregistered

#789257 - 09/29/12 04:41 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

The easiest way to kill the is to set up a gut pile for a month. Just keep piling up dead [Bleeeeep!] in volume in an area that limits their escape routes and allows you to come in undetected. Use night vision or have a partner with a big spot lite . Semi auto .223 with at least a 30 round clip . On the ranch we had a full auto and could whack entire packs. Just what you did back then to protect the calves. The operation down the road had 10k sheep and used to fill a pick up bed from their snare line in the spring. I want to doctor the sow but she is still nursing it appears.

#789259 - 09/29/12 05:00 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Us and Them]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Tom Joad
Smellypussy you are as deep as a teaspoon.

Like your some deep well of intellect.

Name calling is the first diversionary tactic of those that feel threatened conversationally, intellectually or socially.

On another note, its good to hear that not all wolves are hitting the dirt as I think they are part of the landscape and we all know what happens when we mess with Mother Nature to much.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

#789279 - 09/29/12 08:24 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Well that was accurate, You are sick.

#789283 - 09/29/12 08:52 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Illyrian]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Predaphobe stage 4, rational thinking ceases, head starts to insert into rectum.

#789300 - 09/29/12 09:52 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Stam, I have run coyotes off for good number of years now by shotgunning over their heads or behind them if they are running. The advantages of not killing them is that they live mainly on rodents....other things as well, but mostly voles and such. They are teachable and if you let them know they are not welcome, they will teach their offspring to "stay away".

My 2

#789302 - 09/29/12 09:54 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Illahee]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Used to be a shot for visual rectumitit as serious as yours. The
illness has gone resistant tho. Tuff luck.

#789304 - 09/29/12 09:56 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Illyrian]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Here's the holy temple of wolfhugging freakdom.

http://howlingforjustice.wordpress.com/

Any PP members?

crazy

#789310 - 09/29/12 10:20 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: stam

Coyotes were howling hard about 60 yards from the bedroom window last night, my dog put the run on them, thinking of doing some calling as they seem to hang around for 2 or 3 days in a cycle, any suggestions?

I only hunt yotes when the fur is good unless they are harassing our animals.

We use rabbit distress calls, howls , coyote pup yelps and a mouse squeaker if they are in close.

It's worked for us California wannabes a time or two.

wink

#789321 - 09/29/12 11:10 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

I live in the land of fruits & nuts, but spend considerable time elsewhere in the state.

Considering my proximity to urban Hell, my digs ain't too shabby.

#789371 - 09/30/12 10:25 AM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Yes Sal, I've seen your digs pretty awesome, jealous. Also read your post so know in reality we are not polar opposities.

A lot of truth there I guess.

The day after Pearl Harbor was bomed a portion of N.California had planned to succeed and become their own State. Sick of S. Cal. They were to be The State of Jefferson. Didn't work out on account of WWII. Pearl Habor Dec 7th, succession planned for Dec 8th. Papers were printed ect, bigger things happend & more on the countries mind. No State of Jefferson..

The best part of Cali for sure, if you can see Mount Shasta you're in the good stuff.
I spend a lot of time at my friend's ranch in Modoc County (Alturas) it is what California was.

You are still a Californian flake.

Eh, I'm growing accustomed to being hated, in this modern era hating people of a specific race is a taboo worthy of stoning, but hating Californians is truly a noble cause and enamours one's self to the angry mob.

beer

#789374 - 09/30/12 11:06 AM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Salmonella]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
The first Gov Brown (Pat) -Governor Moonbeam's father- was asked why he, as a Northern Californian, supported sending water down south. His response was to keep the southern Californians down there.

Still a good idea.

#789380 - 09/30/12 01:45 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Hate no way! Jealous......maybe. wink

Sal is for sure one of the good guys...he and his family would be welcome in my home anytime.

You too Stam.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#789389 - 09/30/12 05:44 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: Carcassman]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

I've been thinking this whole process through and want to know, why has it taken so long to get "permission" to shoot the invasive sea lions that are decimating our salmon and stealhead runs and this wolf pack was on the fast track for eradication?

Is it because people see cattle and its harder to see fish? Is it because this guy has undue influence somewhere in Olympia? Of is it that the average joe does not see the slaughter nor know the costs associated with our endangered fish runs?

Some one's got splainin to do!

Fishy

#789413 - 09/30/12 10:25 PM Re: Spokane wolf pack to be eradicated! [Re: ]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Question...

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf ????

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 832 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645424 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |