Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#802326 - 11/23/12 01:14 AM Re: Dolly [Re: Direct-Drive]
wal1ter Offline
Smolt

SWEET!

Do you have a picture of a spraypainted rifle shoved through a dolly's head while it eats cooked shrimp?

That would be so douchebaggly awesome!

And better, WAY better, if a deer or elk or caribou has a fillet knife or spraypainted rifle shoved throught its skull!

No wait - have a skull shoved through a spray painted rifle BY A DOLLY!!!!

Edited by wal1ter (11/23/12 01:24 AM)

#802330 - 11/23/12 01:26 AM Re: Dolly [Re: wal1ter]
neon Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Talkeetna
Those 'spots do look excellent, don't they!

#802334 - 11/23/12 01:30 AM Re: Dolly [Re: neon]
wal1ter Offline
Smolt

Seriously, if you aint posting troll pics of spray painted rifles and fish, why bother?

#802343 - 11/23/12 02:20 AM Re: Dolly [Re: ]
Fear_no_fish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Lake Stevens
Originally Posted By: Feesh Master
'bum,

Your stupidity is staggering,though it is poetically poignant,that you are fraught to do the best you can...with what incredibly little you have to work with. Rather fitting plight,that you's stuck being you. Laffin'!

It'll be both interesting and hilarious,to see what you feel compelled to Whine about next?!!? May I suggest (2) Midol and 400 cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations.

Now in the interim,if only to fuel your Imagination and allow you to practice your Pretend,while your Meds take affect.

Enjoyed the ruse of a 1" non-AO 3.5-10x 40mm,being too much glass for you. Hell...I'll even add a leetle color to the fray,so you can pout in 3D. Feel free to whine a 6x42 Rant too.

In fairness,440C do have a place too,especially in conjunction with a popped gill,but it's hardly a "secret" that S30V has no peer. Just sayin'.

Again,the Bounty on Dollies was wellfounded and it's impossible to accurately quantify the hilarity of that constant,flying well over your pointy head and tinfoil hat.

PM me your addy and I'll mail you one of them purty ZipLocs,with a Brown Trout in it and you can tell everyone you caught it.

Laffin'!

'key,

I enjoy the hilarity of your sheer and utter stupidity,as you talk out your ass about things you know less than nothing about and frost it by spelling "illeagal" wrong as your Trump Card. You couldn't pour piss out of a boot.

Feel free to cite the particulars precluding Native tablefare and use all the Imagination you deem requisite,to arrange your Pretend to fruition. It'll be funny!

Where do you idiots come from?

Bantam,

Noone enjoys Nature more than I and few get to partake as often or with as much enthusiasm. Didn't mean to make you cry,but the Whine and the tears do crack me the [Bleeeeep!] up...especially because I know they is heartfelt. Congratulations?

I reckon you are a comatose wreck,ravaged with despair,as you contemplate the annual death of Salmonids in their return to freshwater. Here's hoping you are the first clueless whining boob,to Whine herself happy. One could only imagine the Trauma you suffer,fretting Lemmings and their literal leap of Faith. Or the "horror" of a bug hitting your windshield. Laffin'!

My fingers is crossed for ya',but you ain't gonna like the "odds" on how that one is gonna pan out.

Laffin'!

DD,

You are adept at taking Whining to new levels and that's undoubtedly a culmination of all them years of very wellfounded practice.

Isn't there ANYTHING,you won't Whine about?!!?

Bless your do-nothing heart and accelerated Estrogen Levels. Cheer up...you really rock your Man Boobs.

Laffin'!

I see no reason why you talk like your hot [Bleeeeep!] wrapped in tin foil.
But those are some cute little rifle scopes you got yourself. My air soft gun's scope is nicer then all of them. Yes I know, pretend this, imagine that, wonder this, blah blah blah. Well sir, you need to suck the vagisil out of your lips and stop being a tool sack. You must feel pretty big, trying to play god and all. Deciding which fish live and die based off of your stupid mental judgement. Come pull that crap around my buddies and me, gun or not we won't let it slide.
Can't wait to hear your "witty" response. You want to play troll, I'll walk all over the bridge. ;]

#802348 - 11/23/12 02:49 AM Re: Dolly [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

whats the deal with the stainless steel knife Stick? or is it not stainless?

i cant stand stainless knives...

for those questioning the camoflauge of the rifles, its likely because he "can", and at 500+ yards the animals wouldnt see it regardless... but at 100 yards tracking an animal, he would be able to identify his children or whoever would be carrying the rifle...

and those scopes, arent garbage, i dont think he would trust a garbage scope up where hes at, and considering how much he loves Leo's....

all in all, Stick can be a dick, but hes got sh!t by the ballsack...

and i still think you were a sniper at somepoint Stick... aint now, yous a logger... find me a hook up on the 5 Brothers Hickory shirts will ya?

#802351 - 11/23/12 03:32 AM Re: Dolly [Re: ]
neon Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Talkeetna
Walt, if that comment was directed at me, Im not sure what to say to you. If not, no big deal...

FnF, Dont bag on those optics. I run a pair of the same ones. If you are comparing your optics for an airsoft piece... Well then, you kicked your own ass to the curb. Sorry, but its true. I hope you weren't refering to the dead nate. If you wouldnt let legal harvest slide... It shouldn't go there. Ever. Hate all you want, but it is legal. No matter what everyone thinks. The dolly comments. Take it with a grain of salt brah!

FM, I dig the spot sizzle too. I see thats true from the pic! They like to eat chartreuse huh? Cant we just floss 'em on sabiki rigs, as to not have to 'phukk off' doin it one at a time?

RH, you dont like the sharpening properties of stainless? Or? I have a couple custom knives. One is stainless, and is hard as hell to get razor sharp, but once I get it there, it stays sharp for a really long time.

Edited by neon (11/23/12 03:35 AM)

#802353 - 11/23/12 05:43 AM Re: Dolly [Re: Fear_no_fish]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Fear_no_fish
Can't wait to hear your "witty" response. You want to play troll, I'll walk all over the bridge. ;]

12/21/12? Minor details. I'm waiting to see this epic fail play out, if Stick is still around........

#802354 - 11/23/12 06:07 AM Re: Dolly [Re: fish4brains]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Holy zits!

Trouble sleeping?

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#802355 - 11/23/12 06:34 AM Re: Dolly [Re: eyeFISH]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
At work, 2:30am. Holidays disrupt our delivery schedule.

#802364 - 11/23/12 11:34 AM Re: Dolly [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: stam
Fishing looks pretty good here.....stringers almost full. wink

Griz sh!t can have a good fish fry.

grin

#802371 - 11/23/12 12:10 PM Re: Dolly [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Is that one of those old Gerber spoon hadle knives? Dad had one when I was young. Red leather sheath.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#802378 - 11/23/12 12:57 PM Re: Dolly [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
"Gee Wally, you sure got a lotta neat stuff. When I grow up I wanna be kool, just like you." (smile)

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#802379 - 11/23/12 01:13 PM Re: Dolly [Re: blackmouth]
OPfisher Offline
The Golden Boy

Loc: wa/ak
stick- those are some of the nicer deer Ive seen from up there and a badass knife collection

http://www.olympicpeninsulaoutfitters.net/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Olympic-Peninsula-Outfitters/

#802387 - 11/23/12 02:08 PM Re: Dolly [Re: neon]
Fear_no_fish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Lake Stevens
Originally Posted By: neon

FnF, Dont bag on those optics. I run a pair of the same ones. If you are comparing your optics for an airsoft piece... Well then, you kicked your own ass to the curb. Sorry, but its true. I hope you weren't refering to the dead nate. If you wouldnt let legal harvest slide... It shouldn't go there. Ever. Hate all you want, but it is legal. No matter what everyone thinks. The dolly comments. Take it with a grain of salt brah!

I never said they were bad, just cute and that my scope on my air soft is nicer. But i'm sure my imagination is just messed up right?
I didn't mention anything about native fish dead. I would hope he harvested them legally since they are being posted online.
I didn't mean for all you guys to get all puckered up over me. I just wanted my own walk across the troll bridge. I'll go imagine what I almost did and where i almost went now.

#802510 - 11/23/12 09:59 PM Re: Dolly [Re: ]
wal1ter Offline
Smolt

I'll do my best to respond without whining and without alcohol boosted courage:

Cool pics! Cool knives!

Good job trolling for the response(s) you wanted! You know how to use a gun, a rod, and a camera (seriously cool pics) near where you live, and you sure can post the hell out of the the internet!

Edited by wal1ter (11/23/12 10:21 PM)

#802544 - 11/24/12 12:17 AM Re: Dolly [Re: wal1ter]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: wal1ter

and you sure can post the hell out of the the internet!

Oh you haven't seen anything yet- this is a version of Stick on post restriction...
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#802548 - 11/24/12 01:22 AM Re: Dolly [Re: JTD]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

This holiday season, I am thankful for attentive mods.

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#802551 - 11/24/12 01:40 AM Re: Dolly [Re: eyeFISH]
Moravec Offline

Loc: Snoqualmie WA/Cordova AK
Team Trailertrashmakestheirownrules.

#802568 - 11/24/12 05:19 AM Re: Dolly [Re: Fear_no_fish]
cupo Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: north sound

But those are some cute little rifle scopes you got yourself. My air soft gun's scope is nicer then all of them.

We're all waiting for pics of your sweet airsoft rifle.

#802582 - 11/24/12 11:07 AM Re: Dolly [Re: cupo]
big.fishy
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: cupo

But those are some cute little rifle scopes you got yourself. My air soft gun's scope is nicer then all of them.

We're all waiting for pics of your sweet airsoft rifle.

+1

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jordan, UncleChris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1148 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |