Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#812468 - 01/04/13 05:02 PM Re: Feesh [Re: On The Swing]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: On The Swing
your just about as dumb as he is merg..sorry, but with your pious "wit" you should recognize the "reverse-troller" and just give it a rest..if not for anything else but to save poor bob some server space..

that being said, nice fish. sorry karma stuck you in the ass.

He's beaten. im done. I know what he's doing. thats what this website is for. my entertainment. he has been entertaining me. His posts have dropped to such a level im not entertained anymore. he's boring. he ran out of steam. Just gotta wait for the next guy to make a false name and chime in smile

#812482 - 01/04/13 05:21 PM Re: Feesh [Re: Mergantroider]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

from the people I talked to out there last time, there are plenty that will be happy to say something, the old man in the single wide trailer for sure..though apparently you arent allowed to walk down there anymore becuase some people own the riverbed and like seeing tickets written.

I made friends, and dont have to watch my back while fishing the pocket and lower gravel bar, i have a parking spot closer now..you on the other hand made your bed out here with those locals

#812543 - 01/04/13 08:00 PM Re: Feesh [Re: On The Swing]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

yeee of little faith my friend....yee of little faith. park as close as you want bruddah. you'll see me. probably doing that technique we taught you. (shaking my head) everyone always thinks they got it all figured out. Never assume anything.

#812553 - 01/04/13 08:46 PM Re: Feesh [Re: Mergantroider]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

lets be clear, you were only the first ones to show me in person..andy scott actually told me how to do it long ago, i scoffed because at the time my flickers worked just fine..I have also read much on the subject, even on this board, like Keta's post, that you no doubt will model your "video" after..

but yes, hat off to you for actually giving me a jig and telling me to "cast right there"

...your still a d- grade dick

#812653 - 01/05/13 03:51 AM Re: Feesh [Re: On The Swing]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Originally Posted By: On The Swing

...your still a d- grade dick

I love you too man smile Come on!...you have fished with me....i aint that bad. We were nice to everyone we saw. Even told that dude begging for 'what we were using"...what we were doing. all in all i think this all comes from you being nasty to me....and me responding ALLLLL on the internet i might add. if im wrong well fVck me, im an asshole, sorry bout that.

im not modeling my video off anybody. im not watching any videos to even try and get any ideas. i know what i want it to look like. Gonna try some of that sight fishing again tomorrow....i'll be zoomed in with the camera for the "action " footage of the steelhead backing down and inhaling the jig!!! I'll shoot you over a rough cut of it tomorrow!

#812658 - 01/05/13 09:06 AM Re: Feesh [Re: Mergantroider]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Merg,

If you do make the Dvd you need to have a catch phrase. Something catchy yet funny. Not sure if you have seen "Turtleman", but his is "Live Action".

The catch phrase must be said enough times to have a drinking game built around it, yet too much that it becomes cheesy.

#812665 - 01/05/13 09:45 AM Re: Feesh [Re: RB3]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Personally, not interested in catch phrases.......am interested in catch phases, however. smile
Bobber down beats the Hell out of Fisherman Down......and Out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jordan, UncleChris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1148 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |