Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#847740 - 07/13/13 04:50 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Todd]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
racism is bred through hate.... and its clear as day, who hates who in this country...

Nate . . Please elaborate.

#847742 - 07/13/13 05:08 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Dave Vedder]
*Nate*
Unregistered

i think you know what im saying Dave...

white people are hated in this country by what other white people did 400 years ago... i didnt do anything, but bet your ass, i have been "profiled" before in areas like the Central District and Hilltop...

its sheer ignorance is what it is...

no, i am not saying that all blacks are racist towards whites, some of my best friends are black, and i would do anything they asked of me...

but there are ones, that will stab you in the back because of your color, i have had it happen to me as well, 2 weeks after my dad died, by a person i "thought" was my friend, after it happened, he showed how he truely felt... so its whatever...

the Black Panthers, are basically the equivalent of the KKK, if you say something bad about them, its racial profiling, racism, ect in many blacks eyes... but we all know how they feel about the KKK, adn i dont blame them, the KKK is a bunch of stupid fvcks anyways...

1 persons actions, cannot and should not cover all others actions, which is what some do... they say its the same...

hate is a funny word i think... i mean we are all told not to hate, but what really is hate? is hate racism, or is hate not liking someone because of what they have done to you?

you cannot hate a color, thats not fair, on EITHER side of it... that is why the KKK is a bunch of morons, as well as the BP's and just stupid people in general, you cannot hate an entire race of people because of the actions of 1 person, THAT is racism...

the majority of whites in this country are not racist to blacks, atleast i sure hope so... its not so much the other way around... yes, you could contribute that to youth, but its also upbringing, and if you are say 35, and your dad is 60 or 70, depending on area they are from, some of that was bred into them due to what went on in the past...

the fact is, no matter how you look at it, not all whites are bad people, not all blacks are bad people, not all asians are bad people, not all mexicans are bad people....

but there are some that, through extremism hate the others for reasons they dont even fully understand...

its not fair, its not American, and its surely not smart or logical thinking...

like i said, regardless of the outcome of this, i will have black friends, and continue to have black friends, and treat them just as i would any other friend... the people i "hate" whatever race they may be, is because of what they did to me and my family.... and it has nothing to do with their color....

i wish i could say the same for others....

#847745 - 07/13/13 05:26 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Hank, it's Breitbart, for God's sake, that's making a made up controversy...that's like citing Pat Robertson as some sort of expert on mental health.

They're ginning up a controversy where none exists...for political means, of course.

The fact that Breitbart is either ignorant of the term "White-Hispanic" or just doesn't like it doesn't make it a controversy...it just makes them stupid as hell, and probably on purpose.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#847747 - 07/13/13 06:00 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

what the hell is a white hispanic anyways?

are there white african americans?

white asians?

white native americans?

they need to stop complicating stuff....

looks as if Zimmerman is going to get Manslaughter... which carrys roughly the same penalty as Murder 2...

#847752 - 07/13/13 06:52 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

". . . this is why i even hate getting into things like this on here . . ." posted Redhook just prior to posting another couple dozen times in this thread. An interesting thing about Redhook's photo is that he doesn't look half as stupid as he posts. Clearly the written word reveals far more about a person than his appearance. The Zimmerman case is just another of numerous examples where RH cannot resist the opportunity to demonstrate that he isn't qualified to hold a cognitive thought, let alone express one.

Meanwhile, the circumstantial evidence strongly suggests that Zimmerman is guilty of negligent homicide or wrongful death inasmuch as he would have had no cause to shoot Martin if he had behaved even half way intelligently himself. However the facts of the case fail to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Zimmerman committed Murder2. He gets an acquittal of Murder2 based on the legal evidence. I don't know what the FL criteria are for the possible Manslaughter conviction.

Sg

#847755 - 07/13/13 07:15 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
*Nate*
Unregistered

ive said it a hundred times, i have a tough time typing what i mean...

sue me...

that doesnt make me stupid....

ask the PP member that just came over and gave my my dads rod freshly re done how stupid i am...

or ask FP how stupid i am, he was here last week...

or, ask anyone im friends with....

forming an opinion about someone based on how they type things out, spewing hatred and ill will, and making me have to deal with the crap ive dealt with from some for nearly 6 years now, is just as stupid as racism is....

its pointless, redunant, retarded, illogical, and stupid....

this IS America tho, so do as you wish....

#847759 - 07/13/13 07:32 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'll be very surprised if he gets Murder 2, and I'll be very surprised if he walks...Manslaughter is what I see coming.

Hanky, you can whine about whether or not he is a "white hispanic" all you want, but that doesn't make the term something that was made up just for Zimmerman by CNN.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#847769 - 07/13/13 09:50 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

alright... here we go... the end of all this bullsh!t...

#847772 - 07/13/13 10:06 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

here come the riots.... stay safe men....

#847775 - 07/13/13 10:19 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
I am no legal expert but I watched a lot of coverage on the case form multiple different networks and from my point of view the prosecution did very little to bring forward any type of actual facts or evidence. It seemed even their own witness' helped the defense more than the prosecution. So my opinion may not make any sense to anyone who is a lawyer or works in that area but as a regular person I would think that the jury was saying the same thing. Is it not the prosecution's job to prove what happened vice the defense to prove it didn't?

I guess that makes me a racist since after listening to the coverage I felt the prosecution failed to prove it's case.

#847779 - 07/14/13 12:27 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

wow....

i truly cannot believe what some of my black friends are saying in the wake of a trial that didnt have anything to do with them....

this sh!t hurts....

#847797 - 07/14/13 02:07 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

RH,

If you have a tough time typing what you mean, spend some of that time when you're not working, which appears to be all of the time, and learn the fvck how to do one thing right in your life. Honestly I don't mean to to pick on you, but your present yourself here as the most perfect example of a total fvck up in the world. If you think you're not, then why not take advantage of all your abundant time, since you don't seem to spend any of it doing anything actually useful, and actually apply yourself to being something more than the total fvck up you appear to be here. Seriously. Life is actually better when you have half a brain, or even more. Prove it to yourself. You owe it to yourself, and you owe it to that girlfriend you dissed here a few months back, if she's still with you

Sg

#847801 - 07/14/13 02:24 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Salmo g.]
*Nate*
Unregistered

i see that whiskey is kickin in there asswad...

again, my life has nothing to do with you, you old miserable piece of sh!t... and you BET YOUR ASS Katie is still with me, i didnt diss her either, she read what i said and laughed, because she knew i was kidding, and what i was trying to accomplish by saying it...

getting into shallow dickheads like yours head....

who do you think you are exactly? you think you are better than a person you have never met, just by what they type?

good for you Salmo, you are better than me... congrats....

guess what, i still dont give a fvck... take your opinion, and your fat ass head and shove it right up your asshole... prick...

#847803 - 07/14/13 02:39 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Play nice.

JF_C

#847806 - 07/14/13 02:51 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Direct-Drive]
*Nate*
Unregistered

be nice...

#847810 - 07/14/13 03:05 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Salmo g.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
RH,

If you have a tough time typing what you mean, spend some of that time when you're not working, which appears to be all of the time, and learn the fvck how to do one thing right in your life. Honestly I don't mean to to pick on you, but your present yourself here as the most perfect example of a total fvck up in the world. If you think you're not, then why not take advantage of all your abundant time, since you don't seem to spend any of it doing anything actually useful, and actually apply yourself to being something more than the total fvck up you appear to be here. Seriously. Life is actually better when you have half a brain, or even more. Prove it to yourself. You owe it to yourself, and you owe it to that girlfriend you dissed here a few months back, if she's still with you

Sg

Fk me. WTF is the matter with you, Sg? Finest piece of crap post I've seen in a long, long time. Congrats?

#847811 - 07/14/13 03:30 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ParaLeaks]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Sleep it off sg.....

Peace.

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#847818 - 07/14/13 05:42 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life
?

#847841 - 07/14/13 01:20 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
RobertF
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: *Nate*
alright, i dont even care anymore...

THIS is me...

I knew I'd seen you man...

#847850 - 07/14/13 02:41 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life
?

Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
bdscott, Skunked
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 568 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63787 Topics
645466 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |