Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#847371 - 07/10/13 11:59 PM Martin/Zimmerman Case
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
anyone think that Zimmerman walks? I think the prosecution failed. any thoughts?

#847373 - 07/11/13 12:11 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Brewer]
*Nate*
Unregistered

Hank? wink

he walks... prepare for the race riots... they WILL happen...

#847375 - 07/11/13 12:19 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
I think he gets a very minimal sentence to a acquittal.

#847377 - 07/11/13 12:26 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Brewer]
*Nate*
Unregistered

you should see some of the stuff Hank sent me...

some of it specifically may make you punch your monitor...

#847380 - 07/11/13 12:42 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Brewer]
Jackson34 Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I'll put it to you this way, imagine if Nate walked through a job fair, that is how free Z-man will walk.

#847384 - 07/11/13 01:02 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Jackson34]
*Nate*
Unregistered

rofl

solid work rofl

#847421 - 07/11/13 12:15 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Sadly, the people that care most about this trial are being played like housewives with dicks that are jacking off to "news".

Originally Posted By: Sid Bedingfield, former CNN producer
The goal of the criminal-trial-as-entertainment genre is simple: Hook the viewer into the narrative. Get them emotionally invested in the characters. And, most importantly, persuade them to choose sides. Team Zimmerman vs. Team Trayvon.
The best entertainment TV shows do all this brilliantly. But news is supposed to be different. Done well, news provides context and background that often complicates rather than reinforces the main storylines. News plays more to the head, not to raw, gut emotions, which is why TV news done well has so much trouble competing in a media landscape where entertainment is always one click of the remote away.
Team Zimmerman vs. Team Trayvon. Is this really how we want the nation to follow this trial?

#847431 - 07/11/13 01:08 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Good c&p AP. News ain't like it was in the days of Walter Cronkite. These days the news can't let the facts get in the way of entertainment . . . and ratings. The evidence doesn't support the Murder2 charge, so I figured Z will walk. However the state is now asking the judge for inclusions of lesser charges, like manslaughter, which makes sense, and Murder3 (which I've never heard of) due to TM being a juvenile. If the jury has enough choices, a conviction of something becomes more probable.

#847447 - 07/11/13 03:30 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
He won't likely be convicted of Murder 2. MS, maybe. There will be rioting regardless, as the media has fanned the flames of a race war enough to almost guarantee a follow-up story.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#847450 - 07/11/13 03:38 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Dogfish]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
He won't likely be convicted of Murder 2. MS, maybe. There will be rioting regardless, as the media has fanned the flames of a race war enough to almost guarantee a follow-up story.

^Yup

#847454 - 07/11/13 04:23 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
*Nate*
Unregistered

#847473 - 07/11/13 08:40 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

heres a link that shows how the DOJ was involved in the protests against Zimmerman before he was arrested, then leading to his arrests...

and this is all facts, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, they used tax payer money to protest against Zimmerman in favor of Martin...

isnt that illegal?

the DOJ and US Government have a huge hand in what has, and will happen... thank them, they deserve it...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/...artin-protests/

#847480 - 07/11/13 09:17 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

the ex chiefs testimony that higher powers wanted him to arrest Zimmerman to please the public, rather than being out of justice...

thats also something thats not supposed to happen...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/sanford-bill-lee-exclusive/index.html

#847491 - 07/12/13 12:03 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Walks.

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#847574 - 07/12/13 04:07 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
There are only six peoples opinions that matter.

#847575 - 07/12/13 04:09 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Dave Vedder]
*Nate*
Unregistered

specifically 6 women...

wonder how long this one is gonna take? OJ was 4 hours, Casey Anthony was 11 hours, and Jody Arias was 15....

im gonna go with 6...

#847576 - 07/12/13 04:11 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Someone set me straight. How is it that the jury only consists of 6 people? Is the number of jurors a State decision?

#847577 - 07/12/13 04:19 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ParaLeaks]
*Nate*
Unregistered

Florida is one of 6 states that allows a jury to contain 6 people on criminal cases...

For many years, the Constitution was interpreted as guaranteeing a trial by a 12-member jury. However, in Williams v. Florida, a Supreme Court ruling in 1970, it was decided that at least six persons is "large enough to promote group deliberation, free from outside intimidation, and to provide a fair possibility for obtaining a cross-section of the community."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5...-suspects-fate/

#847587 - 07/12/13 05:22 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

Martin chose to come back and confront him as well...

BOTH of them made bad choices...

there are black families in that community that said that black teenagers were robbing houses in there...

he was looking out for his fellow members is how i see it...

what i really hate about this case, and most all like this, is the fact that they will bring in Zimmermans character, his past, and all that, but wont bring in the facts about Martin...

drugs...

stolen jewelry...

assault...

guns...

his father being a gang member... and trying to cover up that tat about Crippin before the trial, because why?

if you dont think that 14-17 year old kids can be a very big problem and very violent, feel free to take a stroll through Oakland or Compton and see how it works out for you....

im not saying that he was or wasnt, but the facts kinda speak for themselves... if he was such a "good" kid, he would still be alive...

he wanted to go beat dudes ass, and got shot... it happens like that sometimes... thats why you really need to strive to be "good" and steer away from confrontations, because you never know who you are going to go up against...

#847589 - 07/12/13 05:35 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

the way i see it, is if his past was exposed, it might have shown how he REALLY was as a person, so people could get an idea about if he would have turned around to whip some ass cuz he was a G, or if he ran home and hid under his bed like alot of people would if some random guy in the dark was following them...

ive seen all i need to see, and have my thoughts... and will not tell someone what they should think, thats their choice...

but to think that he was just an innocent "kid" is pretty ballsy i think... because kids now, are more ruthless than ever... like the 16 year old kid that killed his autistic brother....

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 881 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |