Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#856044 - 09/07/13 02:42 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

man what the fvck did i do to you fvckin people? sh!t wasnt this bad 3 months ago...

yall wait till fishing starts, wait to call me names and sh!t, screw up all my threads, and basically everything i type, all because i posted a couple boot fvckin Kings....

WOW....

what the fvck more do you want from me? i was cool for how long? then what happened?

what the hell did i do to any of you?

i get threads started about me, dont bitch about them just mutilate them, name is mentioned on every forum on the board, dont respond to half of em, and im some how doing something wrong there?

novel fvckin idea women, stop fvckin talkin about me, think about you, your life, how much money you have, if your bitch has herpes or not from the milkman, not my situation... besides a small health issue, im fine ladies....

thank you for caring tho...

#856045 - 09/07/13 02:43 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

SG, i didnt start that thread, it was started to clown on me, you left it up, i changed it up....

delete it, you had the chance the whole time, you are a MOD... i didnt start it...

#856046 - 09/07/13 02:44 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: Sky-Guy]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Jaek, I think Natron is sincerely amused by all of this, and it's likely the only thing he has to look forward every day.
We could ban him, but then what would he do? I'd feel bad ruining his only form of entertainment.

Nah

asshat

#856050 - 09/07/13 02:51 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: Sky-Guy]
_Nate_
Unregistered

wtf dude, ive put in 30 hours of fishing in the last 5 days, plus work(some), plus making other money... plus smoking fish, plus not sleeping...

what is going on SG? why are you acting this way?

#856052 - 09/07/13 02:58 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Sorry Nate, I must be trippin' ....just go bump this

#856053 - 09/07/13 03:05 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: Sky-Guy]
_Nate_
Unregistered

i dont listen to that bullsh!t SG...

i like rap from the 80s and 90s, with a slight splash of 2000s, but thats regardless...

i didnt start that thread, you cant be mad at me for something i didnt do...

well, actually, in my case i guess you can, i promise i wont do something i didnt do again... you have my word on that...

#856055 - 09/07/13 03:07 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

fvckin A dude, ive got like 20 hours of sleep the last 6 days...

i think i may have MS too...

(i havent even talked to anyone about that either, now, the whole world knows... enjoy)

#856056 - 09/07/13 03:31 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: Sky-Guy]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
Jaek, I think Natron is sincerely amused by all of this, and it's likely the only thing he has to look forward every day.
We could ban him, but then what would he do? I'd feel bad ruining his only form of entertainment.

Sky, for some people there are things that are or should be more pertinent than cheap entertainment. If you were to ban him you would be doing him a huge favor. I said it before, but this site is counter productive to his personal growth and maturing. And were are suffering because of it. If any of the mods cared about nate enough to want him to succeed they would bam him. I will donate a bike for work transportation, if by the grace of god he finds some one who should see him as applicable.

But first, he must do like Dog the Bounty Hunter and stomp on that ice pipe.

asshat

#856057 - 09/07/13 03:32 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Factor those hours into what you accomplish in a year nate. Real productive.

#856058 - 09/07/13 03:33 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

made 180 today doing it...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!, shut up...

#856059 - 09/07/13 03:35 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: _Nate_
fvckin A dude, ive got like 20 hours of sleep the last 6 days...

i think i may have MS too...

(i havent even talked to anyone about that either, now, the whole world knows... enjoy)

Wow. Pulling the MS card...you are one of a kind.

You made $180 in one day. Next stop is doing that 5+ days a week like the rest of the adults. But first. Crush the ice pipe.

Edited by YBD (09/07/13 03:37 AM)

#856060 - 09/07/13 03:38 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

ask Hank then if you are so inclined, he could tell you a few things about what i have been talking to him about the last couple months...

connect the dots bitch... its what doctors do...

we werent specifically talking about MS, but after a few incidences after talking to him, i took a look online, anyways... whatever...

maybe it will kill me, and you can be rid of me... wouldnt that be cool ybd?

here ill do the YBD, i made 140 yesterday, and 160 the day before that, and 150 the day before that, sold my truck, got a G on that, dude fvck you, worry about you kid.... not me...

Edited by _Nate_ (09/07/13 03:40 AM)

#856061 - 09/07/13 03:42 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I think you/hank confused MS with DS...Down Syndrome.

Nite.

Edited by YBD (09/07/13 03:48 AM)

#856062 - 09/07/13 03:54 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

i think you confuse phonics with chronics, because you really cant read right.... all good, you are still a child of whatever..

anyways, peace out dudes, gotta bang some more slinks out and some leaders and head to bed...

night bitches....

#856063 - 09/07/13 04:02 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Nate,

Just STOP. I've found myself foolishly reading your incessant ramblings for way too long. It would be helpful to me if you simply did not post anymore. I would have more free time and the content of which I do read would go way up.

Don't be so reactive to every comment and respond in every thread. There is no way you can be as much of an expert in everything you claim to be, especially from someone with no college or even a job.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you should probably closely evaluate the way you carry yourself and the image you project to the online community. Unless of course, the attention is what you're craving, but understand you can earn it in more positive ways as well.

Streamer

#856064 - 09/07/13 04:17 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: Streamer]
_Nate_
Unregistered

ok i got a second and im in bed...

i do what i do, mainly for you guys to have some laughs, when im serious you can tell...

i dont respond to every thread either, all one has to do is to go and look at my posts, then look at the threads... quite simple... matter of fact, YBD has been posting on more threads than anyone, people, not just me, have been getting pissed off at him, yet nothing is said....

good to know...

im not a master of anything... nor have i ever claimed to be, because, theres always someone better than you, always....im good at what I do, and if thats a problem, well is sure as sh!t aint mine...

how about you treat a dude you havent met, the same way you would want a dude that you havent met to treat you...

what are you guys trying to do here with me? its like the flow started, you know, then annual period of nb1000 hate, after it was created, by another...

wow...

night ladies....

#856068 - 09/07/13 09:10 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: ]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

Lie

#856069 - 09/07/13 09:47 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

rofl
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#856071 - 09/07/13 10:15 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: JTD]
_Nate_
Unregistered

name 1 thing ive lied about... ever...

#856073 - 09/07/13 10:31 AM Re: when Twerking goes wrong... [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
_Nate_
Unregistered

thats not a lie.. a lie would be saying you didnt do something that you actually did...

you, are a racist bitch, that cant spell, talks hella sh!t, total smart ass, acting like you are better than others you dont know, acting like you know more than the next guy because "you said so", you also call names, oh, did i mention racist bitch?

yes, i saw that comment you made... stupid....

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jordan, UncleChris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1101 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |