Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#860931 - 10/03/13 11:44 PM Mark Levin
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I can't wait to hear the White House response to this. beer

Mark Levin warned everyone on Capitol Hill that if they lay a hand on the WWII vets at the memorial to arrest them for visiting their own memorial, he’ll bring a half a million people to march on Washington. He says it will ignite a movement like they’ve never seen before:

I want to say this loud and clear to the people on Capitol Hill who are listening, to this administration. You lay one damn hand on one of those World War II vets at that memorial and I’ll bring half a million people to that damn memorial! You got that?!

I’m sitting here stewing thinking about this –playing these damn games? You’ll ignite a movement in this country like you’ve never seen before! The biker patriot army –veterans from all over the country, every single war and battle in this country, Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever!

I’ll be damned if one president, with his feet up on the desk in the oval office, with a smirk on his face, looking at his golf card…I’ll be damned if this president or anybody else is going to shut down that WWII memorial. Period! These men are in their 80s and 90s.

So let me repeat! You lay one hand on one of those men and arrest them for going to their memorial, which they fought for, which was not paid by you dammit, it was paid by the American people –we will come out of every town and city in this nation! We will come out of every county. And both coasts! Both borders! And we will march on Washington against your tyranny!

You’ve been warned!

- Albert Einstein.

#860943 - 10/04/13 12:46 AM Re: Mark Levin [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The White House response will likely be very similar to what I just did...chuckled. Which right wing email chain did you gather that gem from?

If they want to march on the idiots that caused this they should march into the Republican Caucus and kick some ass.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#860948 - 10/04/13 01:48 AM Re: Mark Levin [Re: Todd]
YBD
Unregistered

Apparently he thinks he can speak for every vet, is he going to pay for all the plane tickets and lodging too? J f c.

Edited by YBD (10/04/13 01:52 AM)

#860984 - 10/04/13 11:41 AM Re: Mark Levin [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Hey now.....
They have to shut it down, they are unable to pay the janitors to clean the restroom.....

Wonder how many employees are still serving food, drinks, cleaning the comode in the white house??
You think all 468 employees are still employed?

#860995 - 10/04/13 12:30 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: Timber]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
My father is a vet and hates Republicans with a passion.

#861025 - 10/04/13 03:37 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: Steelheadman]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
he got his one minute of TV time acting big and important yelling at a guard just doing her job. maybe if he did his job I would not think he is a complete ass.

#861027 - 10/04/13 03:39 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: larryb]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Though I applaud the guard for staying professional in spite of his retarded grandstanding, I wish she had told him to get the fukk off the property and get his lame ass back up on the Hill and do his goddamn job and then this memorial can open back up.

That guy is a total douchebag...so's Sol Douche for applauding him.

Fish on...

Todd

#861033 - 10/04/13 04:19 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: ]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
this is scary. I agree with something hank said. must be going off the deep end

#861036 - 10/04/13 04:39 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: larryb]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
Who's Mark Levin... and where's he gonna get half a million Teabaggers? huh

Borrow them from Glenn Beck? cowboy

#861045 - 10/04/13 05:03 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: Steelheadman]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
My father is a vet and hates Republicans with a passion.

You probably already know that there are many veterans who disagree with many of the Democrats values, but few who actually hate the people who are Democrats, Republicans on the whole are above that type of thinking.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#861047 - 10/04/13 05:21 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

He's not dumb...he doesn't believe most the crap he writes. The dumb ones are guys like Slappy and Sol Dunce, they actually believe the garbage they get in their right wing email chain letters.

The Rev and Hank aren't dumb...they know it's garbage...they're liars who just repeat it because they don't care about the truth, and rely on the fact that most the fools on the right side of the aisle don't, either.

Fish on...

Todd

#861051 - 10/04/13 05:36 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Perhaps you've confused hate with despise.

de·spise
diˈspīz/
verb
verb: despise; 3rd person present: despises; past tense: despised; past participle: despised; gerund or present participle: despising

feel contempt or a deep repugnance for.
"he despised himself for being selfish"

And for me the despise would not be applicable for Democrats in general, but surely for the two people that you mentioned.

#861080 - 10/04/13 07:20 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: blackmouth]
YBD
Unregistered

If anyone says that democrats are more hateful than republicans they are lying to themselves and to others. That's what the republican party is based on is hate for anyone who does not see things their way or costs them money. The biggest problems I see with the two parties relations is that democrats aren't hateful enough and lean policies towards equality and DEMOCRACY! whether or not it is good for the economy to be a hateful [Bleeeeep!] is one thing, but it sure doesn't lend much to personal character.

You don't need a box full of email to know who's doing the hating and attacking. Embarrasing.

Edited by YBD (10/04/13 07:25 PM)

#861100 - 10/04/13 08:10 PM Re: Mark Levin [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jordan, UncleChris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Salmo g., darth baiter), 533 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |