Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#86859 - 02/26/00 12:52 AM Guns on the Hoh
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
Make sure to check the river reports page for a little blurb about a gun-brandishing incident on the Hoh today. Saddened and embarressed to see it happen on a West End river ... come on, I know that there can be some people that are tough to fish around, but pulling a gun on them?? I thought much of this sport was about having some fun ...

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#86860 - 02/26/00 02:21 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Harbor_Hog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Grays Harbor
Bob,
Ya that is sad to hear, makes me wonder if I really want to make a trip up there this year. We floated a small river this year down here in Aberdeen and got shot at. I guess the familys on the river don't like people going through there water. We weren't on their property, unless they own 50' of the river. But let me tell ya it gave me second thoughts on going back any time soon.

Andy

#86861 - 02/26/00 02:44 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
DJ wonderkid  Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Seattle/port angeles Washingto...
Andy,

Lemme tell ya, they might be able to own the riverbed on certain occasions, but under no circumstances can any person OWN the water flowing down through. Even in cases where the riverbed is private property, as long as you are not touching bottom, you are SAFE! Legally, anyway... =)

#86862 - 02/26/00 03:13 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
AkBill Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Which brings up something I've been wodering about since reading one of Andy's other posts- do the indians own the Quinault water because of a treaty or something? Or did I misread his and potter's posts?

#86863 - 02/26/00 04:25 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Anonymous
Unregistered

Guns are everywhere....SAD.

I have been interested in getting a gun for cougars. I run into there kills every now and then.....kinda spooky.

On a lighter note.....Are there big Halibut in the Hoh?
Very interesting question AK BILL. Do the Quinalts own the water?

------------------
Marty
www.steelheader.net
marty@steelheader.net

#86864 - 02/26/00 04:27 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Hohwaiian Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle, Washington, US
I've seen two guides use guns on peninsula rivers. In both cases they were blasting at predatory birds and I was in a drift boat less than fifty yards behind. The unexpected sound scared the piss out of my partner and, on the other occasion, my woman and I. While I'm not opposed to the specific actions of these guides; I wish they'd warned us first. On a personal note, I probably would not book a trip with a guide that carries a firearm downriver if I knew so in advance. Although I realize that guns are a fact of life and more anglers are packing heat on the rivers nowadays, to me, there's always a way to talk down a tense situation on the river. Brandishing a gun only escalates it.

#86865 - 02/26/00 05:09 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
joe Offline
Parr

Loc: Port Townsend, WA
I drift the West end rivers twice a week and fish ith flys. You may have seen me. 14 foot Outcast two man pontoon boat. I have never had even an altercation, let alone a gun slinging altercation with anyone. I do keep to my self when I get low holed, or see someone breaking the regs, fishing bait in selective areas and so on. i KNOW better than to give a bunch of gun slingin red necks a hard time. I just call inforcement. I refuse to play the game.

#86866 - 02/26/00 12:12 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
fishing fool Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Palmer, Alaska, U.S.A.
whats the big deal?everyone I know carrys a firearm on the river,you would be a fool not to,not just for bears,but for the most dangerous thing of all in the bush,MAN !!

#86867 - 02/26/00 03:12 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well it sounds like marvin f was bein his agressive self again!.I've fished the West End for ever and have never had the occassion to feel the need for heat,never have seen a bear on the river or a cougar!.
But on the other hand those idiots from Seattle who consider themselves "Sportsman" who just come out and litter up the rivers with thier sportscans!...liquid courage!,now that's where a guy might feel the need for heat!.Sounds like a irresponsable gun owner!
You need to learn when to get by...River Etiquette! What

------------------
Drue Luna

#86868 - 02/26/00 08:34 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Buster Offline
Fry

Loc: Forks WA
It's not the first time guns have been shown on the Rivers. But used to be the boaters and the bankers. The more people that show up to fish, there will likely be more of these hot heads show up too. Alot of folks have guns on the river, in the boat, truck, or on their person. So it probably won't be the last time. Too bad.

#86869 - 02/26/00 09:54 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
B. Gray Offline
Spawner

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
For those of us that missed the river reports page on the 25th, what happened? That's sad to hear.

#86870 - 02/26/00 10:04 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Apparently a guide and a private boat had an exchange of words of some sort and it ended up with a passenger on the private boat pulling out a gun and waving it in a "threatening manner". I did see the Jeffco Sheriff with the fellas in the Lavro ... that's how I knew that there had been a confrontation ... "how" it happened is second-hand summarization. As I mentioned on the reports page, the guide in this case has been less than respectful of other's water, so it didn't surprise me to hear that someone may have chewed on his ear a little. But come on, pulling a gun on him??

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#86871 - 02/26/00 11:21 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Dick Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Sequim WA
I can't tell you how many times I have had guides and private boats pull in my hole over twenty five years since I have had my boat. I have carried a gun since Vietnam. No fish or hole is worth pulling a gun on some one. I think some one will be going to jail!!!!! They should have their fishing lic taken away for life!!!!

------------------
Tight Lines!!

#86872 - 02/27/00 12:06 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Rockport,WA,USA
Had one incedent in Alaska where guns were pulled by guides from a different operation thinking they owned a certain river. State patrol did a sting operation with a hidden camera in a lunch box. When guns were pulled on them by the same crew they flashed their badges and hauled them off to prison. That operation now no longer exists. Sounds like somthing state patrol may have to do around here, unfortunately.

"Life is short. Never pass up a hug. Look children in the eye when you talk to them. Bend the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile."

#86873 - 02/27/00 02:35 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Anonymous
Unregistered

Listen all you wing nuts! I remember years ago on the cowlitz when at Blue Creek a guy kept crossing lines with another and the one who was crossing was a neophyte and the other dude said you'd better figure it out,casting,he'd un-tangle and the dude would'nt even say"thanks for the help"so the vet pulled a piece and shot the guy in the leg! ouch! a 22 and the guy went out hollering, I've been shot!, the shooter calmlypacked up and left and was long gone before the boys in blue showed up.
We're all forgetting we are suppose to be enjoying ourselvse! sharing a common bond! FISHING! Fewer fish more folks...we're dealing with mother nature! and she throws us more curves than Nolan Ryan!
You're suppose to be Un-winding not winding up! Don't let One bad apple spoil the whole bunch! Do not be Discouraged because of a Irresponsable Gun Owner.The the movie"River Runs Thru It", The closer you get to the Masses the chance of encountering A-Holes greatly increases,rapidly! Nuff said! RE:LAX
or EX:LAX!

------------------
Drue Luna

#86874 - 02/27/00 02:44 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
fishkisser99 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Eastsound, WA, USA
...reading all these posts about altercations makes me glad for the existence of small, unfloatable zipperlips. A weekend on the bogey is about as pleasant as standing under I-5 at rush hour...

#86875 - 02/28/00 01:09 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
rogue runner Offline
Parr

Loc: Port Angeles, WA 98362
In terms of seeing someone do something illegal, call the cops, they want your help and will gladly meet the guys at the take out and bust em, espicially if they are keeping more than their fair share of fish. There isn't any secret spots on a drift boat. In terms of people low holeing, there are one of three options, stay there and shut up, stay there and catch a fish and brag about it (espicially effective if the person who low holed you is a guide) or pull anchor and go like crazy and beat the jerk at his own game. Some guides seem to think that first water is a must, but there is nothing like wating behind someone, and then dropping into their hole and catching a fish right behind them. Also don't be afraid to call a guide on low holeing you. A guide would have to be pretty stupid to say much in front of customers espicially when it's obvious that he's in the wrong.

#86876 - 02/28/00 02:17 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
So just how crowded are your rivers over there. I fish the salmon in Idaho and while I have been low holed a few times, guns have never been brought out to my knowledge. I have seen guides with the attitude that they own the river..and rookies that just don't know better.. Fishing is for relaxing

#86877 - 02/28/00 08:17 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

That particular day, there were about 5 or 6 boats in a ten mile drift ... lots of room!

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#86878 - 02/28/00 10:29 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
grumpyr Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Orygun
Just a thought to those who might feel inclined to "Brandish" a gun just to make a point following some slight, whether real or imagined. I like many others may quietly, emphasis on quietly be in possesion of a firearm while on the river. Not so much to assure first rights to any small stretch or water, but because of past experience with other humans encountered while fishing. Maybe you can think of a time when you wish you had a gun with you. I tend to fish alone from time to time. Yeah I know, there's safety in numbers but some times it's just impossible to pry my buddy's ass out of his chair. I feel it is my right and obligation to protect my self from any credible threat of bodily harm with any and all means available to me. If that means busting a cap on some asshole who thinks he can get his way by "Brandishing", then so be it!!!
I am normaly a calm and levelheaded type of person but irresponsible use of firearms just pisses me off!!!
If you are so inclined as to this activity, just be aware that there are many like me who don't show the piece until it's time to use it.

Whadaya think?
Nuff said
GRUMPYR

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

#86879 - 02/28/00 11:01 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
"Guns On the Hoh" I cant make up my mind of it would make a better song or movie???

#86880 - 02/28/00 11:06 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
Quote:
Originally posted by Coho:
"Guns On the Hoh" I cant make up my mind of it would make a better song or movie???

...it was a lame move

"you can get a better look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but would'nt you rather take a butchers word for it" --Tommy Boy-I just watched it

#86881 - 02/28/00 11:17 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
AkBill Offline
Juvenille at Sea

LOL, Coho! Were you thinking of a rap song?

#86882 - 02/29/00 12:15 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Hohwaiian Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle, Washington, US
Ha...Ha...Then it's "Ho" not Hoh. What's next? Maybe "Gangbangin' in Forks."

#86883 - 02/29/00 12:28 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I've fished most of this state and lived here my entire life. I've camped on river bars, deep in the forest, etc. In no instance have I ever felt in need of a weapon, even when encountering bears and cougars. For those of you carrying guns on rivers you are part of the problem. If you are so paranoid to feel you need to pack heat while fishing then maybe you shouldn't be out there.

#86884 - 02/29/00 12:56 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Curt Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Auburn,Wa
I carry a gun when i'm on the river in alaska,but come on there's not to much that could kill you while fishing in washington,except for another fisherman with a gun,it's pretty sad!!!

FISH ON!!!

#86885 - 02/29/00 09:35 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
wit45cal Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Puyallup WA
Fella's-
I always carry my CONCEALED pistol as well as my permit. To the store, to work and fishing. I am certainly not paranoid but do realize that in these times of gangs and drugs the police are generally a clean-up crew for us normal people. I encourage people to exercise all of their rights detailed in the constitution, including the 2nd ammend. I will first exercise my 1st ammend. right of free speech and explain that low-holing is rude or that natives should or shall be returned to the water in good condition. With that said, if some jerk feels froggy enough to threaten me with his pistol, (not just show me that he has one, but point it in my direction with terminal intentions) I will promptly put 3 or 4 well placed rounds in him. This will only happen if I KNOW (not feel) that my or my wifes life is in imminent danger, but I promise, if it comes down to shoot or be shot, I will walk away. I have a civic duty to those around me to protect and defend the constitution and bill of rights and fully intend to do so. I would much rather show off a fresh 20 pounder to him though, as the ego does much more damage than a 45.

#86886 - 02/29/00 09:37 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Bob D Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Port Orchard Wa Kitsap
It aint the guns fault! Hopefully the guy who brandished the weapon will have his constitutional right to own a gun takin away for ever. He or she has no right brandishing a gun especially on a river in the middle of the wilderness. Or anywere for that matter. If your gonna show it you better have a ligit reason, and know that a 12 person jury will agree with you or you will be in serious sh@#$. And Shooting someone for low holin is not gonna win there vote. I hope the guy who brandished the weapon goes down hard for it.
And to the guide that has been NAMED! You better adjust your methods or next time you may cut off the wrong person, Not that you havent already...You already are getting bad referals of river eticut and I bet your clients for the day wont call you again.If anyone asks what do I know about you I would have to tell them to look elswere for a guide, Your methods are lame and oldschool. If this is what you have to do to make a living then maybe your not cut out for it and should retire or find a different career. The guy who runs this board consistantly catches many, many fish and never worries about being first. He is usally playing cleanup and consistantly catches more than anyone on the same drift. Even the as@holers...I mean low holers. I think you've guided a long, long time and times are changin, So must you and your attitude. I will make your day a guides living hell if you lowhole me. And I wont do anything Illegal...Because I have no money to lose or clients to impress, I'll have enough fun just makin your day a living hell!

P.S. Just for the record.
I do usally have a pistol with me. Its my Constitutional right PERIOD...Right or wrong in your mind...There are people who have the sence to carry a pistol responcibly PERIOD.

#86887 - 03/01/00 12:56 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
barbi Offline
Egg

Loc: seattle, WA USA
I have just read Bob's entry and I just had to reply. It seems you are in dire need of some anger management classes or just some classes to clean up you act. A good rule of thumb is to always read what you wrote afterwards to make sure it makes sense. Your reply started out correct about gun brandishing. He should have it taken away, and from what I understand from the sheriff's office, he has been cited, and he did have his gun taken away. I personally know everyone that was in the boat who had the gun pulled on them. The guide is an excellent guide and is extrememly respectful of everyone's water. His clients for the day are regular clients and have no intention of going elsewhere. You must not know this particular guide very well, or you would not have made the comments you did. I have been in the boat with him several times with various clients and I have never seen him disrespectful of another "man's" waters -he always goes around the boat and fishes far out of their water. I realize your reply was sort of a release for you and I hope you feel better. Someone must have really ticked you off at some point in your life to have sparked such anger at someone - I hope you can "let it go" and all you men need to just fish and have fun and take life a little less serious - fishing is supposed to be fun.

#86888 - 03/01/00 04:15 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Pasco, WA
Barbi--

I wasn't there and don't know what really took place, but I really doubt a gun was pulled(deplorable) for no reason. People obviously don't pull guns for the hell of it. This leads me to believe the guide either pulled in right on top of them, or at least some yappin' took place between the two boats. I highly resent the fact that in your letter you seem to lump all of us together with the idiot in the Lavro. I assume you read the rest of the replies on the board and saw that everyone feels this was a stupid act. So, with that said, YOU should plant your butt back in a drifter and go fishing to relax yourself, since you are obviously still "angry" enough to write a letter insulting the rest of our fishing ethics.

#86889 - 03/01/00 05:02 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
barbi Offline
Egg

I certainly did not mean to lump everyone together - this was an isolated incident and my main point, is WHATEVER happens out on the river, a gun should NEVER be pointed in someone's face. I have the utmost respect for people who fish the Hoh or any other river and I have always admired the etiquette that is shown. I do agree that words were exchanged between the two boats, but if the gun wielding person had that much of a problem with the other boat, he should have ignored them then got off the river and taken care of it with that other person without the use of a fire arm. That is when our society gets in trouble, when someone gets angry enough to point a gun and then the anger gets out of control and the trigger is pulled and then it is to late to take that action back, especially when that other person gets seriously hurt or dies. My apologies to any fisherman who thinks I was lumping all of you together - most of the comments were good, I just believe Bob started out fine but went a little to the extreme side of things.

#86890 - 03/01/00 05:09 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Much better, and well put.

#86891 - 03/01/00 05:45 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Bob D Offline
Returning Adult

Heard specific names and it was also stated that the guide in question has done this many times before. All heard by local fisherman. I dont think ya get a reputation like that from rumors!!! Get a life barbi and shove it!

Bob D

#86892 - 03/01/00 05:54 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
barbi Offline
Egg

like I said...anger management classes (only directed to you) .....have a good day!! be happy! breathe in......breathe out....breathe in......breathe out. The greater majority of fisherman 95% are great people, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and not take your comments to personal -

[This message has been edited by barbi (edited 03-01-2000).]

#86893 - 03/01/00 06:22 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Bob D Offline
Returning Adult

Dont give me any benifit...take it personal...You did a personal attact on me with no proof! I have many who named the guide and can concur about his dis-respectful methods. Evan a local guide sid the same thing.

#86894 - 03/02/00 12:20 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Barbi ... Consider me kind and at least half-way respectful for not mentioning his name ... but you're wrong, he HAS been very disrespectful of the water others are fishing. I know of at least four local guides who have made mention of this recently even before this incident.

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#86895 - 03/02/00 01:11 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
rogue runner Offline
Parr

Loc: Port Angeles, WA 98362
It us up to respectful private boats to call jerks on their bad moves, espicially if they are guides. If someone drops in on your water and looks like a rookie, give em a break and mention to them nicely that it isn't good to do that. But if it's a guide (16 rods, new boat and passengers that are dressed nice) then give him an earful or bust his butt down the river. If nothing gets said or done then thease fellows will keep on doing it. As a side note a guide, other than Bob mentioned that the guide involved in this incident is a jerk.

#86896 - 03/02/00 01:12 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
AkBill Offline
Juvenille at Sea

You "men" that carry guns on Wa. rivers are PATHETIC. Sure, to a "man", everyone of you would claim that you won't pull the gun out unless you have to- and I'll be the first in line to help pistol-whip you with your own gun. You little twerps.

#86897 - 03/02/00 02:56 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
SBC Offline
Parr

Loc: Post Falls, Idaho 83858
Hey AkBill, I don't carry a gun because I don't need one. I,ll feed you the skirt you're wearing with out a gun. If someone feels they're more safe with a gun more power to them. What happened on the Hoh was the fault of the people involved not the gun. It does'nt take a gun to make a asshole.

#86898 - 03/02/00 11:31 AM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Steelheader boy Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Olympia Wa.
Having fished the penninsula for many years with and without my buddy who lives and guides out of forks and Alaska I have had 2 similar situations with this same guide mentioned ,this is not about guns it's about peopleand attitudes ,I have a permit but do not carry my pistol in the boat... my choice,it is a sad society that we have created here in the 90's, Hell... we have 1st graders killing each other,enough said...why can't we all just fish?

------------------
Tight Lines
FISH ON ------<*)>><
Men are like fish we get into trouble when we open our mouths to much!!

#86899 - 03/02/00 03:43 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
AkBill Offline
Juvenille at Sea

SBC, so you condone carrying guns on the rivers. Fine.

And I'm not gonna get mad about your fantasies about my wearing skirts. But I'm sure you can find a chatroom more appropriate than this one for discussing your fettishes. Good bye.

#86900 - 03/02/00 03:59 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
T Dodge Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma
There is nothing about fishing in Washington that requires firearms. The animal population is no threat. In my lifetime, I've never heard of an angler being attacked by much more than mosquitoes. When was the last time an angler was even bitten by a rattlesnake over on the east side? This isn't Alaska, no matter how much one may wish it were. The only reason to carry a gun on a Washington river while fishing is the perceived human threat. You put enough of these attitudes, fears and guns together and inevitably someone is going to do something stupid sooner or later. There is no amount of "low-holing," "corking," infraction of one's perceived rules of fishing etiquette, or legally keeping native fish (or even illegally keeping), that justifies the use or the threat of using deadly force. If you think that there is, you are just wrong. This string ought to be removed before some anti-gun nut prints it out and uses it as Exhibit 1 in support of some anti-gun initiative.

#86901 - 03/02/00 04:22 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Ya better pack a lunch, Akbill, you little twerp....Just kiddin'...I don't carry my pistol in the boat, just the .300 Mag in case I see a 160 lb. yellow house cat prowlin' around. It's a personal choice if someone wants to pack their pistol with them. But if the only reason you're packin' is to deal with a conflict with another fisherman, no matter how anal they behave, the possibility is there for someone to get killed. At least leave them hurt at pull out without a couple of 9mm holes in them.

[This message has been edited by backlash2 (edited 03-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by backlash2 (edited 03-02-2000).]

#86902 - 03/02/00 08:37 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
FishinZombie Offline
Egg

Loc: AK, now WA
Just usually lurk, but had to say something. Born in AK and living up there for 20 years, I experienced why you carry -- bears, moose, wolverine, etc. Now that I live in WA, I don't really see a need to carry until now. I'm a big believer in the 2nd amendment, but the assholes (wit45cal and grumpyr) are just as bad as those dicks who brandish guns on the river. As a physician assistant, I've diagnosed you two before -- paranoid schizophrenics!!!

[This message has been edited by FishinZombie (edited 03-02-2000).]

#86903 - 03/02/00 09:09 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Dick Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Sequim WA
I'll bet those people back in Penn. that was shot in Mc D's wish some one had a GUN on them !!!

------------------
Tight Lines!!

#86904 - 03/02/00 10:03 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
joe Offline
Parr

Loc: Port Townsend, WA
Bob
You should close this thread before someone gets shot. I feel alot of itchy triger fingers in here

#86905 - 03/02/00 10:52 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
I'm still trying to visualize "whirled peas";
now, you're telling me I need to purchase a bullet-proof fishing vest and put blood type and next of kin info on my fishing license.
These are crazy times we're living in, when the best fishing tip of the day is-- Get your will updated!!!

#86906 - 03/02/00 11:28 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
grumpyr Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Orygun
Quote:
Originally posted by FishinZombie:
Just usually lurk, but had to say something. Born in AK and living up there for 20 years, I experienced why you carry -- bears, moose, wolverine, etc. Now that I live in WA, I don't really see a need to carry until now. I'm a big believer in the 2nd amendment, but the assholes (wit45cal and grumpyr) are just as bad as those dicks who brandish guns on the river. As a physician assistant, I've diagnosed you two before -- paranoid schizophrenics!!!

[This message has been edited by FishinZombie (edited 03-02-2000).]

Now I am offended. Not only an asshole but a paranoid schizophrenic to boot. Does that mean I am sure that everyone is out to get both of me?
I guess you were absent the day they covered diagnostic skills in your P.A. course at, where was that again, ITT Tech? Oh well, maybe your P. should get a new A.
Later, GRUMPYR

[This message has been edited by grumpyr (edited 03-02-2000).]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

#86907 - 03/02/00 11:42 PM Re: Guns on the Hoh
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Sorry everyone ... this one is getting away from a discussion and turning into name calling ... thread closed.

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |