THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#87529 - 03/08/00 02:25 PM Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Gutt'n Fish Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Olympia,Washington,USA
I just wanted to start a message board to see what everyone thinks of this issue, Does it lead to trouble? or is it Honest fun? A lot of people have seen the results of this problem, litter along our streams, and rivers. I always try to pack out garbage I see, that someone carelesly dropped. Have you ever had an experience with a drunken fisherman, tell us your story

[This message has been edited by Gutt'n Fish (edited 03-08-2000).]

#87530 - 03/08/00 02:41 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Pasco, WA
Try it on the Duc in a drifter, hopefully your tackle box and rods float, so I can grab them!

#87531 - 03/08/00 02:43 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
Its like anything else, some people can't handle having a beer no matter where they are, and they are usually the last ones to realize that. If your not one of those people, and you can be responsable and not get drunk and drive or throw cans all over the place it should be no problem. In many years of fishing I have pretty much figured out who I can take out in my boat and who to leave home. Some guys use fishing as an excuse to drink.. same guys get drunk when they golf or watch T.V.. or anything they do. It has been an observation that drunk people do and say things that they normaly would not. Like step on one of your poles. Bottom line, its up to you.

#87532 - 03/08/00 02:47 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
thickline Offline
Parr

Loc: Oregon
I would say that depends on if you're pack'n, what your definition of a "few" is, what happens to your personality after a "few", what you do with the empties, If you have to drive after a "few", and if you are legal. You get the idea, consummed responsibly I have no issues with having a couple.

thick

#87533 - 03/08/00 03:37 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
T Dodge Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma
I agree wholeheartedly with the responsive posts, above. The only problem I've actually encountered with folks "having a few" are the damned bottles and cans that are littered all over the riverbanks. I wonder if the sample people who favor us with the leftovers from their drinking are the ones who leave those damned Styrofoam bait boxes all over the place. And big wads of line.

I have been trying to bring some trash out on each trip I make these days. I fish mostly on the Kalama, up in the canyon, and in picking this stuff up I've met several others who do the same. I actually think its made a difference, as the stretch where I fish now seems a little more clean that it used to be.

#87534 - 03/08/00 04:34 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

A little more on this. Do any of you have a particular incident that sticks out in your mind when you took some one out and they turned into a giant pile of [Bleeeeep!] right before your eyes. Lets call him "cousin fred" He shows up at the launch at 06:30 a.m with one of your other buddys. He has no gear but is hauling a 28 pack "extra value" case of Schmidt in one hand and an open can in the other.. Having never meet you in his life, he greets you with "hey you old asshole" hows it hanging. When you suggest that if we put all your beer in the cooler, we won't have room for your fish, he says "well, you know what they say, you can't drink all day if you don't start early in the morning !!!" You ask your buddy what the hell this guy is while he is down there rooting around in the boat and making a mess of things and he explains that it was the only way he could come is if he brought this guy with him. The day starts off well when the dork steps on a loomis GL3 and snaps it.. Thats O.K he says, I'll buy you another one. Looking at his taste in beer you know that if you told him how much it cost he would have a heart attack right there on the spot (you concider it) So during the day, you get to know the guy. Beer after beer..smokes about three packs. And talk about knowledge !!! this guy knows everything about steelhead fishing.. and boating and hunting and building space shuttles etc.. And handy with the ladys !!! wow.. how the entire north west is not pregnant with his children is a mystery. The it happens, you hoped it would'nt but it does. His pole gets slammed hard, Fish on. No matter how hard he trys to screw it up this fish is on for good and it makes it into the boat. 34 inch hatchery and of course he wants to keep it because he is also a "Damn good cook" So you listen to the story about that fish over and over the rest of the way to the take out. Its growing by the second and your pretty sure that by the time he gets to work on monday it will have came into the boat with a 4 point buck in its mouth "non-typical" 35 inch spread. You get to the take out and he falls out on his head and puts a nasty gash on his chin. He don't even feel it. Sticks out his hand and says that was great, we gotta do that again next week, and what did you say your name was.. You just shake his hand and say "you can just call me asshole" and I'm moving to wyoming tommorrow so I won't be fishing any more. He stumbles into your buddys truck and I am told burnt 3 holes in the seat with his smokes on the trip home.

You know, maybe, just maybe they could sell beer in those styrofoam bait containers and there would only be half as much trash..

#87535 - 03/08/00 07:32 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Desertdog Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Winnemucca Nv
Alcohol has its place. And it is not in a boat or on the beach while engaged in anykind of water sport. And the trash it leaves behind gets me stirred up too. Not on my boat anyway.

I fish therefore I am

#87536 - 03/08/00 07:58 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fishing and drinking are two great sports best enjoyed one after the other (fish by day, drink by night). I've fished a lot of different places -- mostly the tropics -- and have yet to pop a cold one in the boat simply because I'd never forgive myself if I missed a strike or dropped a fish because of some avoidable mistake I'd made after having a couple of beers. Maybe that's paranoid but I don't have fighter pilot reflexes to begin with so why give the fish an even bigger edge?

My favorite fishing and drinking story was told to me by legendary guide Warren 'Wazza' Smith who fishes Crocodile Dundee territory in Australia's Deep North. Seems he had two clients for a week who started drinking at breakfast and usually were back at the camp by 2 p.m. as they were too drunk to fish any more (or had already gone through a case, and wanted some more 'foaming neck oil', at which point Warren stayed ashore). Over four days these characters lost 7 rods and reels over the side. Some times there was a fish on, or a fish striking. Sometimes the sweat/ sunscreen/ bug repellant made their hands so slick that ended up throwing the rod over the side when they cast. Dragging the bottom with a snag rig retrieved 4, leaving these bozos with three US$400 combos to pay for when they left (which they did).

Wazza said the most frustrating thing was having torn down the same Calcutta 250 two nights running only to lose it for good on the third day. He didn't charge for rebuilding the reels, and true to Australia custom these clowns didn't tip him either.

Other Aussie guides have had similar experiences. A couple of them have gotten wised up. If you fish with Russell Kenny (another top gun guide) every barramundi (musky) rod has a Bass Pro foam sleeve Velcro'ed around the rod right above the grip. Doesn't impede the casting any (adds a couple of ounces weight to the rod though), but the rig retrieval rate is 100% as it floats. If I had a drinker in my boat, if he borrowed any of my gear it would have one of those floats on it. Somebody telling you they'll replace a lost rig doesn't help much when you're in the bush.

#87537 - 03/08/00 10:37 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
Last I heard it was illegal to drink in public. I think that means beer and fishing. I don't care one way or another, as long as no one gets smashed or leaves trash every where.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#87538 - 03/09/00 01:24 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Erik Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: North of Seattle/ South of For...
did anyone see the two guys in the red drift boat (Bogachiel River) last Sunday make complete asses out of themselves as they spun in circles down the river? I saw them run right over the water of some guys plunking, thought they were done for.

#87539 - 03/09/00 02:05 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Gutt'n Fish Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Olympia,Washington,USA
These are Great Stories, keep'm coming

[This message has been edited by Gutt'n Fish (edited 03-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Gutt'n Fish (edited 03-09-2000).]

#87540 - 03/09/00 02:17 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
sniveks Offline
Alevin

Loc: vader,wa
I say this is a free country if they are not bothering anyone let them get DRUNK!!!!!!!

#87541 - 03/09/00 11:42 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
SUMRRUN Offline
Fry

If the beer is left at home in the fridge the cans won't end up on the banks and at the boat-launches. But then again, the same can be said for the pop cans, wrappers,styrofoam bait tins, etc. I say let's just be responsible. I don't drink and I don't have a problem with those that do. The empties don't belong on the riverbank. Keep your tip up!

#87542 - 03/09/00 12:34 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
kalamabama Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LaCenter Wa USA
I believe that a cold beer on the river is a great treat. But if you are drinking so much that you are being a pain to others and they have to clean up your mess ( pick up your trash, drive you home, help you get off the river) then you are drinking to much. T Dodge I fish the Kalama alot also. I spend alot of time cleaning the river up also. One thing I allways bring is a garbage sack. My son and I almost allways are able to fill it up on the way out. I will keep picking it up and will ask others to do the same. LETS KEEP OUR RIVERS CLEAN. PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT.

------------------
dank

#87543 - 03/09/00 02:10 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Anonymous
Unregistered

After reading these posts I feel that I have it figured out. I'm willing to bet that the majority of you that think it is acceptable to get wasted on the river are the same guys that head to the woods every fall to blast deer with high powered rifles. The same guys that leave everything from beer cans to your stained underwear scattered everywhere. I suppose that it also acceptable to have "a few brews" and walk through the woods with a rifle. Personally, I don't want to be either in the same woods with you or on the same river!
All of you that this pertains to (you know who you are).....I have only one thing to say to you.......BITE ME!

[This message has been edited by Paranoid1 (edited 03-09-2000).]

#87544 - 03/09/00 03:58 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
SBC Offline
Parr

Loc: Post Falls, Idaho 83858
What does deer hunting have to do with drinking beer? You really are paranoid.

#87545 - 03/09/00 04:07 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Pasco, WA
Geez, Paranoid. Where the hell do you do your hiking at, UW frat houses? Stained underwear everywhere? Probably do to the skyrocketing cougar and bear populations. They're scaring the [Bleeeeep!] out of everyone these days, but I didn't know people were leavin' their britches in the woods. Have you ever had a psych eval??? You probably outta just give up on fishing and stay locked in your house with a loaded gun, on account of all the fish screaming when guys set the hook.

#87546 - 03/09/00 04:44 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
KOB Offline
Alevin

Loc: Pullman
I want a six pack, my .300 mag, and Paranoid in the same patch of woods on the same day. By the way Paraniod I will be in the Forks area on the 10 and 11 and then in Southwest Washington possibly the Kalama the next weekend.

#87547 - 03/09/00 06:30 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Paranoid- where did you get the idea from reading these posts that anybody on this board wanders around in the woods drunk on their ass with a gun??? Thats pretty insulting dude. As for my posts, I myself do not drink at all. Just relating what its like to be around someone who does when they take it to the excess. I also stated that it will only happen once as far as I am concerned with anybody I fish with. Still at the same time, some guys want to have a beer so what. I don't assume that they will be wandering around in the woods with guns in their hands throwing dirty britches around.

#87548 - 03/09/00 08:16 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
wwrunner Offline
Alevin

Loc: Terrebonne Ore.
Funny stuff

#87549 - 03/09/00 08:18 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think the paranoid one pushed some buttons there. Guess some people can drink but not handle a match! I agree 100% guns and beer do not mix. But I will be lugging my '06 this fall. But since Paranoid sounds like a archer, which means wounded and lost game, guess I don't need to worry about being in the same woods. As for stained underwear, not mine.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#87550 - 03/09/00 10:09 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
grumpyr Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Orygun
Off the subject just slightly. Quite some time back, when I was still in the Navy. I went Pheasant hunting with a couple of buddys from the base. One of our group had invited his brother from out of town to go with us. When we all met the morning of the hunt, our friends brother was already completely shitfaced. In fact, he had been drinking all night with his buddy that he invited without asking anyone.Those of us who were not inebriated refused to go out with this pair of drunken clowns if they were going to be carrying guns. We managed to convince the friend of the brother to leave his gun in the car. The brother however would not leave his gun behind since he had borrowed it from his Dad (THE ADMIRAL). And what a nice gun it was, 12 Gauge side by side double made in the Soviet Union and absolutly irreplaceable. Well any way, the brother agreed to unload his gun so he wouldn't shoot anyone. Now we had a couple of preety darn good Pheasant drivers to push the brush for us. Of course, since they were not technicaly hunting, both of our heros felt free to bring all the beers they could carry. It was a pretty good day with some very nice wild pheasant bagged. After I got home I recieved a phone call from my friend with the drunken brother. He needed some help retracing our steps from the day since his brother left his dad's shotgun leaning against a tree or car or something and forgot it. We searched for hours that night and never found that gun. So I guess my answer would have to be that, yes i think it's ok to drink while you are on the river. Just make sure you buy good quality gear so I don't have to find the cheap junk.
GRUMPYR

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

#87551 - 03/09/00 10:27 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Boy oh boy. I am moderately dissapointed. You guys are easier than I thought you'd be! And for the record, I never saw a single pair of stained shorts in the woods. Oh by the way..Hey KOB..I have heard of guys like you. Forks on the 10th and 11th, the Kalama the following weekend. My guess...McNeil Island by the end of the month. Hey Big Jim...Two beautiful, freshly cured skeins sais you can squash KOB like the bug that he is!........My love to all.....DB

#87552 - 03/09/00 10:34 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Scott Doherty Offline
Fry

Loc: Port Angeles, Wa.
I guide out of a resort in S.E. Ak which is located in calm, protected water, most of our fishing is on or near ocean water, a number of first time guest show up the first day with beer and proceed to consume quite a bit on the way to the fishing grounds (about an hour run) it doesn't take long once we hit the big water for them to see the error in their ways and I don't often see much more beer brought on board.

#87553 - 03/09/00 11:46 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
JEB Offline
Parr

Loc: Lewiston, Idaho
Just the smell of beer on the ocean makes me want to yak ... but then, so does the smell of nearly everything that can be digested. Thank god for scopolamine. Interestingly enough, a salmon fishing friend who died a couple years back used to sip a beer when he started feeling queasy. But that was pretty infrequent; a retired high school principal, he could stomach almost anything.

#87554 - 03/10/00 12:43 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
fishaday Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Poulsbo,WA.
Just wanted to say that everyone has there own limitations and boundaries to know when to say when. I personally don't think having a couple beers while fishing is to be looked down at or criticized by anyone. People have to be responsible and own up to their behavior on the river (or anywhere for that matter). Be careful and don't litter!!!

practice C&R

#87555 - 03/10/00 01:53 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
mutha goose Offline
Alevin

Loc: olympia wa
J.E.B. your post brings to mind an aquaintance that used to deckhand on a charter boat in the summers. On one trip there was a customer on board who was particularly obnoxious from the time he stepped off the dock and onto the deck. He immediately popped a beer and began chugging it down. The more he drank the more he new. The guy new everything about anything and was ribbing his buddies and the other customers the whole time they were tied up at the dock. Everyone quickly got tired of his B.S. As fate would have it the waters were a little rough that morning. On the trip out Einstein was getting a little green around the gills and was fighting back the inevitable. Being the conscientious deckhand, this aquaintance grabbed the box of donuts and offered Einstein a maple bar. The chumming began immediately and lasted for quite a while. There must have been something about salt air, rolling seas, beer and a maple bar that just didn't sit well with him.

#87556 - 03/10/00 02:11 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
JEB Offline
Parr

Loc: Lewiston, Idaho
If there's a worse feeling than sea sickness, I have yet to experience it. Even swells on the calmest of days get my stomach churning. Scopolamine helps out, but certainly doesn't alleviate the problem. I guess I have to be a fishing zealot to subject myself to this.

#87557 - 03/10/00 10:03 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

2! Only 2 skeins? Do you know how hard it is to scrape all that yuck off my boots? I could wait until he gets to McNeil island. I have several buddies who work there. Probably some who are living there too. That ferry ride to the island is a long swim back. But I was suprised how easy people got their underwear in knots. Maybe you will see some stained ones now if you look? Some people just need a good massage. I didn't see anyone take the bait about archers, makes me wonder.

------------------

#87558 - 03/11/00 01:38 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Scott Doherty Offline
Fry

Big Jim, I've bow hunted 14 yrs. and I will admit I left 1 in the woods with an arrow in it but this was only after 7 hours of searching by myself and 2 buddies, tell me no rifle hunters leave'em in the woods and I'll have to call you at least dumb and probably ugly too.

#87559 - 03/11/00 09:17 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Don't do that, might need to put my boots on. The "rifle Hunters" like that are the ones who shoot deer at "500 yards man". I would never say modern hunters don't leave animals. All hunters do. So far, I never have. Knock on wood.

------------------

#87560 - 03/11/00 02:28 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had an Aussie on the boat for 10 days last summer fishing Canada. The evening that I picked him up he drank 17 beers and was still walking and talking!

Even though I told him repeatedly that I don't drink until we're docked, about 1000 every morning he'd say, "Hey mate, want a beer." and then he'd start in. His hands would be shaking so much that he couldn't tie a knot. The only time it was a problem was once when his stock went below 12 cans and then nothing would do until I made a town so he could replenish.

With all of that, he never got sloppy or unruly and, of course his empties were disposed of in garbage cans so no problem. It didn't hurt the trip any but he didn't catch nearly as many fish as he should of. When I was young I thought that I could drink beer...Live and learn.

#87561 - 03/11/00 03:41 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Here is one for the record books. The hospital I work at had a drunk come in awhile back. When his Blood Alcohol level was drawn it was .676. The legal limit is .08. Toxic level is .400. I kid you not. The machine was calibrated twice and then the sample was shipped out for reverification. He was talking at first then passed out about an hour later. I would never fish with someone who drinks like that.

------------------

#87562 - 03/12/00 11:40 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
ctflyfish Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: ridgefield wa. usa
There is another issue here, boat safety. You'd be surprised how fast a driftboat can capsize and how few beers it takes for the oarsman or passenger to become unsteady. Given the liability issue alone, nobody drinks in my boats.

#87563 - 03/15/00 10:46 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
I have been reading all these replies for days now and trying to hold back, but I just have to get my two scents worth in.
I don't care if you smoke weed, snort coke or bang dope or get [Bleeeeep!] drunk. Just don't do it on my time or ruin my day fishing. If that is what you want to do, then so be it , just don't ruin any one elses day on the river and don't hurt any one. Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#87564 - 03/15/00 11:41 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Steelheader boy Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Olympia Wa.
I've been known to have A beer during lunch on the river maybe 1 out of 5 trips,maybe....during hunting season Never during the day thats what nights around the campfire are for,I rifle hunt for deer ,on the eastside and bowhunt for elk on this side,as far as lost animals go Big JimI've seen a lot more drunken rifle boys then I even see during archery season.it's afew that give the rest a bad name. A missed placed arrow is less likely to be fatal than a 180 grain nosler missed placed I,ve killed 2 elk over the years that had healed over archery wounds thats not going to happen with a rifle.

------------------
Tight Lines
FISH ON ------<*)>><
Men are like fish we get into trouble when we open our mouths to much!!

#87565 - 03/15/00 09:34 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Beer and fishing are two of my favorite things. So I find it very important to associate the two due to the lack of extra time I have to do them seperately. Besides the funnest is getting slammed on a case with two buddies and taking the drift boat or sled down the river. I remember one time night fishing in the fall with VORTEXS' and getting so ripped I fell out of the boat at the mouth of the Lewis trying to net a fish. I've also beached a sled in the fog while drinking heavily. Anything that makes the fishing a little more exciting because catching too many fish gets BORING......

------------------

#87566 - 03/15/00 10:47 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
AkKings Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kelso Wa.
Have a hard time believing steelheader1 catches many fish

#87567 - 03/15/00 10:55 PM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
Scott Doherty Offline
Fry

Stlhdr1 was that you on the Sol Duc last Sat

#87568 - 03/16/00 12:55 AM Re: Is it ok to have a few beers while fishing in a river?
sniveks Offline
Alevin

Loc: vader,wa
GET DRUNK just dont spoil anyones day..To each his own!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Iwant2fish
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 495 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |