THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#918749 - 01/14/15 04:43 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Dan S.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Beavs sucking off Duck bandwagoners and Duck bandwagoners sucking off Beavers.

It's an Oregon fag fest.

twatkins can tell you about pussies because he is one. The last one he personally saw was his mom's when she gave birth.

I was for OSU, I've never rooted for the Fuktheduxs, ever, and I never will.

#918754 - 01/14/15 04:56 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I have a diploma from UW, twatkins, ya bearded cu.nt.

You are a Duck band wagoner with no degree and no National Championship - so fu.ck off.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#918755 - 01/14/15 05:02 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

*via SPSCC

You're just a pussy always were always will be.

at least the Oregon program is relevant every year I'd rather have that than hang my dick on a shared NC trophy 20 some years ago McFly.

#918756 - 01/14/15 05:07 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

B.S from Oregon and I don't have a beard. maybe you're into beards? wouldn't be the least surprised.

#918759 - 01/14/15 05:41 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: dwatkins]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
[quote=dwatkins

at least the Oregon program is relevant every year I'd rather have that than hang my dick on a shared NC trophy 20 some years ago McFly. [/quote]

You sure??? Oregon has won the series for the last decade, im pretty sure UW still has you guys beat on overall record. The ducks were the laughing stock in the 80's-90's. What goes around, comes around... The dawgs beat the piss outa Miami and knocked off their 50+ game home winning steak in mid 90's and beat them again in 01' (the supposed "best team in college football history") so you tell me what the outcome would have been in 91' if we played the Canes??

Oregon had their chances and blew it, the Dawgs will be next...The tides are turning wink

#918760 - 01/14/15 05:41 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: dwatkins]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
*via SPSCC

You're just a pussy always were always will be.

at least the Oregon program is relevant every year I'd rather have that than hang my dick on a shared NC trophy 20 some years ago McFly.

lol

No UO degree - just a huge pussy band wagon rider, riding a a wagon full of fuckin' losers who can't win the big game. And you're too fuckin' stupid to bandwagon on a team that knows how to win the big game. You fags aren't relevant, you're just the program that gets punked every time you face a good football team.

I have no idea where your beard bullsh!t came from - was someone with a beard plowing your mom last night and you thought it was me? She gets plowed by everyone, so stop blaming me, you ass goblin.

#918761 - 01/14/15 05:44 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

I just said I have a diploma from oregon you fuking idiot. SPSCC is really going downhill these days.

#918762 - 01/14/15 05:47 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

so sorry that you are a manlet. must suck, oh well maybe in your next life you will be 6 foot tall. smile

#918765 - 01/14/15 05:50 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: dwatkins]
Dan S. Offline

I just said I have a diploma from oregon you fuking idiot. SPSCC is really going downhill these days.

And I just said you're a faggot.

UO is a sh!tty school, so if you had to go there to get your imaginary BS, it's because you're a dumbfuck.

#918766 - 01/14/15 05:51 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

have a good night dan s. lol

#918768 - 01/14/15 05:52 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: dwatkins]
Dan S. Offline

so sorry that you are a manlet. must suck, oh well maybe in your next life you will be 6 foot tall. smile

Your mom doesn't seem to mind.

Of course, she's a dirty skeez, so take that into consideration.

#918769 - 01/14/15 05:53 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

my mom is in jury duty, being a good mom. the mom jokes are fuking stupid

#918770 - 01/14/15 05:54 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

smile

You, too, dwatkins. Don't mind the mom joke - I always seem to wind up there one way or another.

#918772 - 01/14/15 05:58 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

np you're better than that. we can attack each other to shreds just don't put our family in it. smile that faggot sh!t is reserved for fatty abu and jobless redfuk.

#918774 - 01/14/15 06:18 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

although I find it humorous when people apologize to the great dan s. please don't hurt me!

#918775 - 01/14/15 06:23 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: dwatkins]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
although I find it humorous when people apologize to the great dan s. please don't hurt me!

If you don't want him around your mom, OR lighting you on fire in your sleep.... I would suggest you apologize

#918777 - 01/14/15 06:27 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: dwatkins]
Dan S. Offline

np you're better than that. we can attack each other to shreds just don't put our family in it. smile that faggot sh!t is reserved for fatty abu and jobless redfuk.

Actually, I'm not. rofl

But, I will refrain from the mom jokes if it bugs you. The dark side is about attacks and insults - but in a friendly sort of way. smile

#918778 - 01/14/15 06:27 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Dan.S and the goat fuker are the only ones in the sh!it talker hall of fame. so kindly move along.

#918779 - 01/14/15 06:28 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

That's kind of mean to lump me in with KK like that.

#918787 - 01/14/15 07:42 PM Re: The College National Championship Game [Re: Dan S.]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Your mom doesn't seem to mind.

Of course, she's a dirty skeez, so take that into consideration.

You're being nice to my Mom again. Damn Duck Mom! rofl

This entire thread sounds like Sunday Night Dinner at my Parent's House.

Me, Dad, and sister are Dawgs. Mom is a Duck. Brother is brain dead.

Classic! rofl

PS - Relax Duckies. Pretty sure UofO is stacked with talent and will be on top of the pack next near. The Dawgs, on the other hand, not so much. We lost both our lines and DanS has been asked to come back to school as our new starting QB, which is an IMPROVEMENT over Lindquist and Miley. 2015 is going to be UGLY for the Dawgs. 6-7, no bowl game. That's my prediction. Hope I'm so wrong.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 1073 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |