Page 65 of 103 < 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#941299 - 10/18/15 07:10 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
I asked Sol Duc to take down the fat ass awhile back.....

This....

Bandwagon Boy lost us the game by keeping up that stupid Fat A## pic... Thanks alot

I changed my avatar yesterday. Already told you clowns that were toast this year.

- Albert Einstein.

#941300 - 10/18/15 07:15 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I can't believe they gave all that money to Carey Williams, the dude is always behind the receiver...slower than crap. chain

- Albert Einstein.

#941301 - 10/18/15 07:20 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: screename55]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: screename55
Well, I'll say it. Russel needs to throw the ball on the initial cut of the receiver. The double clutch cuz I ain't sure and get sack [Bleeeeep!] is getting old.

Yep, he's hanging on to the ball too long. He was much sharper last year.

- Albert Einstein.

#941303 - 10/18/15 08:26 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: screename55
Well, I'll say it. Russel needs to throw the ball on the initial cut of the receiver. The double clutch cuz I ain't sure and get sack [Bleeeeep!] is getting old.

Yep, he's hanging on to the ball too long. He was much sharper last year.

The Hawks receivers are mostly covered with little seperation downfield. Only a small portion of Wilson's scrambling yardage are from actual designed runs. Its tough to pass into those small windows with the very little time provided by the o-line. His first and second targets are covered and he has to check down....a lot.....hence the double clutches.

#941305 - 10/18/15 08:55 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Captain Obvious. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#941306 - 10/18/15 10:17 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
I am officially worried now. Something isn't right and teams have figured them out.

@MommaLynch24 will have it all sorted out in 3, 2, 1....

#941308 - 10/18/15 11:09 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

The broadcasters said it 50 times while we were watching yet another big 4th quarter lead vanish, right on schedule:

Whether it's defense or offense you're talking about, neither unit has seemed able to play 60 minutes and "finish." What made this team so successful over the past few years was winning games in all the same ways they are losing them this year. They've gone from being among the best 4th quarter teams in the League to a team that is historically bad in the 4th quarter. That's not a winning trend, in case anyone's been sleeping under a rock.

From a team perspective, nobody's doing their job in the 4th quarter. From a business perspective, considering where the organization has invested most of its payroll, I think you have to say the defense has performed further below expectations. As good as they have been for three quarters most weeks, the LOB didn't earn their reputation by letting 17 and 9 point leads get away in consecutive 4th quarters. The play that beat them today was clearly a defensive breakdown (wonder if Kam's holdout is still costing this team in less obvious ways?), but the three 80-yard drives they gave up before that play (yes, that's more yards than this team is accustomed to giving up in an entire game on just three drives) weren't characteristic of an elite defense. They're still (mostly) the same players individually (Earl and Kam have been making great individual plays left and right, and Sherm's still basically owning half the field on almost every down). It's communicating and working as a unit where they are falling short of their standard. Maybe the second new defensive coordinator in as many years is dealing with some adjustment pains?

Anyway, despite the 2-4 record and the newfound propensity for folding late in games, there are some positives. For example, both the offense and the defense seem to be steadily improving from week to week (if you ignore the 4th quarters, which you probably shouldn't do, but...). Wilson's learning how to use Jimmy Graham more and more, and except for the Rams, the teams that have beaten them are clearly among the best the NFL has to offer. This might be the best 2-4 football team in history, though that's not very comforting I suppose.

Edited by FleaFlickr02 (10/18/15 11:12 PM)

#941309 - 10/18/15 11:17 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Can't blame defense when they keep you in a game and give you all those turnovers.

We had the ball with 2 minutes left and a lead and Bevell had Wilson throwing passes.

Every single one of these losses, our offense just gives up once we take the lead. We can't even generate first downs. We can't manage the clock. We run these garbage plays that kill our own momentum and run away from whatever's been working.

I'm done hearing blame on defense. No defense can hold a stand when they're on the field for the entire second half and your offense can't even generate a first down when needed.

Bevell has got to go.

- Albert Einstein.

#941314 - 10/19/15 08:21 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

But a helicopter will.

#941316 - 10/19/15 08:39 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Stam, my dad had a saying that pretty much mirrors your comments. "the hungry dog fights the hardest". Hawks aren't hungry.

#941321 - 10/19/15 09:32 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

I'm done hearing blame on defense. No defense can hold a stand when they're on the field for the entire second half and your offense can't even generate a first down when needed.

Bevell has got to go.

Well, I guess that's it. The Duc has spoken, and there's no reason to be concerned about the defense.

My point is not that the defensive players aren't still very good. They make great, sometimes unbelievable individual plays, every game. The trouble is that they seem to lack the cohesion and consistency we've come to expect from them as a unit. That's why I'm starting to wonder if the new coordinator is going through some growing pains.

In last night's rant, I failed to give them full credit. It was not three, but FOUR 80-yard drives they gave up yesterday.

#941327 - 10/19/15 10:16 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

If the cheerleaders had bigger tits none of this would happen.

#941339 - 10/19/15 12:17 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
This season is over. We need to shoot another horse next year and get back to playing inspired football and stop worrying about the business end of football.

Dynasty rofl

#941346 - 10/19/15 01:08 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Bigger titsssssssss!!!!!!

#941350 - 10/19/15 01:36 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Ouch, as if getting beat by Cam with a minute left in the game didn't hurt...having to change a front flat on my truck after the game in a piss soiled parking lot made it any better. So laffin as I've pissed in the same stinky parking lot after the games plenty of times over the years. Karma I guess..............We could be 6-0 or even 0-6 this season...........One thing is we will be in the play-off mix with a #6 seed...............@ 10-6. Good luck,

SZ

#941351 - 10/19/15 01:37 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
FAWKS FOOTBALL: WHERE NO 4TH QUARTER LEAD IS SAFE.

Except for the Rams, the Fawks have only lost to teams that are now 6-0. That kinda takes the sting out of their 2-4 record, doesn't it? I guess it does, until you consider they got to 6-0 in part by beating the Fawks along with the other teams.

When the Fawks come down here for TNF and beat the Niners, don't be disillusioned into thinking they've solved their problems. Hold off on that until they can muster up a win against a team with a record that isn't below .500.

p.s. you would think a hungry dog would have built up one helluva appetite after losing a SB.

Guess not. wink

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'm going to be doing a lot of fishing on Sundays now. There's always a silver lining.

- Albert Einstein.

#941353 - 10/19/15 01:40 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Jumping off so soon are ya Sol duc??????. Good luck,

SZ

#941356 - 10/19/15 01:48 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I will always be a fan, just tired of run,run,pass, punt......gets old and very predictable. Here's a disgusting stat.

Opposing QBs are 52-for-63 (82.5%) for 611 yards (9.7 YPA), four TDs, no INTs in fourth quarter vs. Seahawks Newton was 12-for-15 for 162.

L.O.B. = Lost Our Balls. wink

Losing Dan Quinn factors a lot in this years record. The players loved that guy and would do anything for him.

- Albert Einstein.

#941357 - 10/19/15 01:51 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Were still stacked with young talent, we just need to make a few tweaks here and there to be contenders again.

- Albert Einstein.

#941404 - 10/19/15 11:40 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Time to dig in, Hawk fans. Don't give up just yet. Still a bunch of games ahead.

Page 65 of 103 < 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 975 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645424 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |