THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#924741 - 03/10/15 03:03 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Like said above....pace yourself duc................it's a long off season. Losing Carp & Unger on the same day when your weak point is O-line & WR doesn't make this look all that good on the outside...............However if there's one thing I've learned in the past 5 years is to never doubt Schnieder & Carroll. That being said I think they see something in Willis the back up center when Unger was out and slide Bailey to left guard to help Ankles Okung......................Carp played his best season last year knowing it was a contract year...............it may have paid off for both the "Hawk's" and Carp. Where's Crabtree??????. Good luck,

SZ

PS, I thought we would end up with Cam Jordan or Owen Daniels..........for TE.

#924742 - 03/10/15 03:03 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Engram and D Jack are both better, and ahead of Galloway in all time yards for the team....

hell even John L Williams is ahead of Galloway, albeit he is ahead of Engram and Jackson as well...

then there is also Brian Blades, the number 2 guy behind Largent, he played a little before Galloway, and during Joey's time here...

then theres also Deon Branch....

#924743 - 03/10/15 03:05 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Sometimes Sol Duc needs to shut up...................this is one of them.Good luck,

SZ

#924747 - 03/10/15 03:13 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: stam
Well, he went down to dinner in his Sunday best
Excitable boy, they all said
And he rubbed the pot roast all over his chest
Well, he's just an excitable boy
He took in the four a.m. show at the Clark
And he bit the usherette's leg in the dark
And he took little Suzie to the Junior Prom
And he raped her and killed her, then he took her home
And after ten long years they let him out of the home
And he dug up her grave and built a cage with her bones

Warren Zevon. Wildly under appreciated talent.

Nice.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#924752 - 03/10/15 03:52 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Welcome to being a Seahawks fan first and a 49er fan second Hank.

#924763 - 03/10/15 04:59 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
screename55 Offline
Smolt

Hawks needed someone big to go get the ball, and....we got that with graham. Iffy if we could have got a guy like him in the draft.

Downside he will be 29 next November.

As it sits now, our most valuable person is Tom Cable. Although I dislike the idea of paying high dollar for this. I am pretty psyched with this decision.

#924764 - 03/10/15 05:16 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

its saying Graham will make 27 million in 3 years here... thats not too bad..

#924765 - 03/10/15 05:31 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Warren Zevon - deeply missed and very appreciated (at least by me!)

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#924767 - 03/10/15 05:37 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
screename55 Offline
Smolt

He shoulda made a yul brynner add before he died.

#924772 - 03/10/15 06:11 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
Sometimes Sol Duc needs to shut up...................this is one of them.Good luck,

SZ

You know about as much as Skate when it comes to football. Maybe you need to cut down on the beers at the game so you can retain some info...just saying. Knuckle head.

- Albert Einstein.

#924774 - 03/10/15 06:18 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

With the addition of Graham that gives the Hawks the triple threat of:

Wilson
Marshawn
Graham

Never in our history have we had a triple threat like this on O. The closest thing would have been Zorn, Largent and Dorsett if they would not have screwed up that draft. Actual second best was probably Hass, Alexander, and Jackson. Maybe Krieg, Largent and Warner for second best too?

Baldwin is going to be a big winner in all of this. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#924775 - 03/10/15 06:22 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Unger hasn't stayed healthy an entire season the last two years and their wasn't any majorly noticeable drop-off in play at the position when our back ups stepped in. We're giving up the 31st pick for him and we're getting a 4th round pick back. Who would we have picked up with the 31st pick? We probably would've traded out. This was a frickin steal of a deal. We straight up just robbed the Saints.

- Albert Einstein.

#924777 - 03/10/15 06:25 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Frank who wears another Mans name on his back at 70 years old......creepy. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#924778 - 03/10/15 06:26 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

lol, i dont know anything about football....

just remember the bullsh!t you said when you heard Harvin was coming here.... how he was elite, blah blah blah, then jump ship when he doesnt do what you think he should do...

thats called bandwagonism...

you also forgot that Brian Blades played 1 year with Warner and Largent, and also Engram was more detrimental than Alexander was during their runs...

one of the greatest slot recievers of all time and you just fvckin leave him out like hes a nobody...

and i dont know about football

rofl god damn

#924779 - 03/10/15 06:28 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hey 236.....jenny Craig. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#924781 - 03/10/15 06:30 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
A great pick up for us...granted. Graham will get more coverage which will allow Baldwin and Kearse more looks, plus get the Beast in the flat for screens and it should open the field for Wilson to run more. Now all we need is Bevell not to @#$% it up with bad play calling. Yes, I'm still bitter.

#924782 - 03/10/15 06:32 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Bitter niner fan..... grin You clowns are dog chit, while the Hawks build a dynasty. Sucks to be you. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#924783 - 03/10/15 06:33 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Per @ESPNClayton: Finalists for Andre Johnson are #Colts and #Seahawks. Indianapolis will host Johnson first, expected there tonight.

- Albert Einstein.

#924785 - 03/10/15 06:33 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you are actually starting to sound like a typical Niner fan....

just stop already jesus, you have use winning the SB for the next 40 years in a row...

#924787 - 03/10/15 06:39 PM Re: Jimmy Graham going to Seattle!!!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

there is ZERO chance Johnson comes here with the Graham signing... there would be no way to pay them and Wilson, unless Wilson is already talking about only taking say 50 million for 10 years, which aint happening... remember all the other people we just paid too.... Johnson will likely get 2-5 million a year, and possibly even more than that....

wont be with Seattle tho, i would have liked to seen him play for us...

plus the fact of all the reports coming out that Johnson and Gore, who are very good friends and played at Miami, are agreeing to go play together on the same team again and thats the Colts... Gore obviously has already signed, so its just a matter of time before Johnson does...

also, if Johnson did come here, who would we cut? Kearse? Baldwin? Lockette?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Grandpa's Fishin Buddy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 336 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |