Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 32 of 103 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#926591 - 04/06/15 05:21 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Did the 2015 season get cancelled and the Hawks declared the winners ?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#926600 - 04/06/15 09:37 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Watching Wank and Sol Dunce argue is like watching a preview of the upcoming Republican debates.

And that's not a compliment...especially for the candidates.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#926604 - 04/06/15 10:34 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

#926631 - 04/06/15 03:17 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hamster is just being a bitch because he knows his team is going to suck balls this year.

Which is odd because Hamster sucks balls, too.

And he's always a bitch.

So nothing to see here.................carry on.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#926637 - 04/06/15 03:53 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

It's not even draft day and haggy ol Kuntster is already an emotional mess. For good reason though as the gay bay vaginers are doomed for eternity after taking the biggest off season bed shitting in recent history. The Cleveland Browns have a better chance of seeing the playoffs this year than the Vaginers and that is saying something since it won't be any sort of a surprise if they don't. The skid marks are obviously cursed.

#926643 - 04/06/15 05:24 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Graham is rated # 10 of the best 100 players of 2014. This is the first time that a TE was rated in the top ten. Frank is just pissed that our organization never stops to make the Hawks Better year after year.

Here's a great video of him abusing Backers, safeties and corners.

Edited by Sol Duc (04/06/15 05:25 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#926749 - 04/07/15 06:32 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Unstartable..... grin Kind of like Franks crank. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#926750 - 04/07/15 06:34 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: stam
The neiners offense will be unstartable..

Just ask anyone.

I'm gonna hold off until at least the preseason before I say that.

LMAO......F'N HOMER! You clowns will suck donkey balls.

- Albert Einstein.

#926754 - 04/07/15 06:53 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Very impressive! thumbs He'll will be like JJ Watt, worth every penny of his contract.

Wilson's First 3 Years Are Arguably the Best in NFL History.

When considering the totality of Russell Wilson's accomplishments, they truly are amazing. True, there are some QB's with more yards, or more TD's, etc., but Wilson is ranked in the top 5 or top 10 of a wide variety of stats over his first three years. One could easily say that overall, Wilson has had the best first three years of any QB in NFL history. Here are a few of his accomplishments:

- Wilson is the first QB in NFL history with a passer rating of over 95.0 in each of his first three seasons.
- Wilson has 24 games with a passer rating of 100+ in his first three seasons...more than any other QB in NFL history. Flacco, Marino, and Palmer are tied for second with 19.
- Wilson leads all QB’s in the NFL over the last 3 years with 10- 4th quarter comebacks and 15- game-winning drives. No other QB in NFL history has ever done this in their first 3 years.
- He is one of only five players with at least 20 touchdown passes in each of first three seasons.
- He's the first and only QB in the Super Bowl era to have average yards per attempt of 7.6 or better in each of his first three seasons.
- Wilson is the only QB in NFL history to appear in two SB's in his first three seasons.
- Wilson is ranked at #2 in all-time career passer rating (min. 1200 attempts) with a 98.6. Only Aaron Rodgers has a higher career passer rating.
- Wilson's passer rating of 98.6 for a player’s first 3 years is the best in NFL history.
- Including postseason, Wilson's passer rating of 98.5 for a player's first three years is the best in NFL history.
- Wilson's postseason passer rating of 97.8 in his first three years (min. 150 attempts) is the best in NFL history.
- Wilson's TD% of 5.8% in his first three years is the 2nd highest in NFL history; only Dan Marino is higher with 6.9%.
- Wilson's INT% of 2.1% in his first three years is the best of any QB in NFL history.
- Wilson is the first and only QB in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards and run for 100+ yards (313 & 106) in the same game...against the Rams on 10-19-14.
- Only one QB in NFL history had more than one season with more than 20 TD passes and 10 or fewer interceptions in his first three seasons: Wilson, who has had three such seasons.
- His 72 touchdowns are the seventh-most ever through a player’s first three seasons.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has 84 passing TD's in his first three seasons, 4th-most in NFL history.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has 97 passing and rushing TD's in his first three seasons, 3rd-most in NFL history.
- His career yards per passing attempt of 7.9 is fourth-best of all QB’s since 1951.
- Wilson is ranked #12 all-time for most passing yards by a QB in his first three years with 9950 yards.
- Wilson is ranked #5 all-time for most total yards (passing + rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 11827 yards.
- Wilson holds the record for most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie QB with 385 yards. The old record was set in 1937 by Sammy Baugh with 335 yards...that record stood for 75 years.
- Wilson has the 2nd highest career yards per attempt in SB history with 9.85 yards, behind only Terry Bradshaw.
- Wilson has the 3rd highest career passer rating in SB history with a 117.39, behind only Joe Montana and Jim Plunkett.
- Wilson has the 6th highest career completion % in SB history with 65.22%.
- Wilson has the 4th highest yards per attempt in a SB game with 11.76 yards in SB49.
- Wilson's 1,877 rushing yards is second-most by a QB in the modern era through three seasons behind Cam Newton's 2,032 yards.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has the most rushing yards for a QB in NFL history in his first three seasons with 2132 yards.
- Wilson led all NFL rushers in 2014 with an average of 7.2 yards per carry.
- Wilson has a record of having had a lead at some point in 56 straight games since 2012...the old record was 45 games...Also, in those 56 games, Wilson has never lost an NFL game by more than 9 points.
- Wilson has won 36 games in his first 3 seasons; three more than any other QB in NFL history.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has won 42 games in his first three seasons; 6 more than any other QB in NFL history.

Edited by Sol Duc (04/07/15 06:56 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#926768 - 04/07/15 08:23 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

You're just a dumbfuck, Hamster.

You should go fu.ck yourself first, then kill yourself for being such a fuckin' fool.

Russ' numbers speak for themselves, and so do yours. You've never accomplished anything of significance in your whole pathetic life, and you're going to talk sh!t about a QB who has led his team to a SB win?

Fu.ck off, loser. You're just putting a stench on PP since you started posting here. You should follow the lead of the losers that were here before you like Rory Bellows and Aix Sponsa and go the fuc.k away.

Christ.

#926771 - 04/07/15 08:47 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

You stink up the place.

You bring nothing to the table except the money stam bleeds out of your stupid know-nothing ass.

And you're a faggot.

So fu.ck off, loser.

#926773 - 04/07/15 08:55 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

And Hamster is still stinkin' up the place and making everyone think facebook is a better option than PP.

#926775 - 04/07/15 09:44 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

You're like the big, dumb dog that sh!ts on the rug.........and then eats it.

Except the big, dumb dog isn't always sh!tting one the carpet, eating it, and stinking up the place.

#926777 - 04/07/15 09:46 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

will you 2 runts shut the fvck up...

#926778 - 04/07/15 09:54 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Pay Hank.

#926782 - 04/07/15 11:04 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Nate you fuckin loser...get a job!

#926783 - 04/07/15 11:15 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Frank, Danny Shelton is right, you have become a jealous hater and it's not making you look very good. This is not the smack talk thread that you started....just saying. crazy

RW is already in the HOF due to his accomplishments. And he has only scratched the service. Jimmy Graham will automatically give Russell an extra 10-14 TD passes, which will open holes for Lynch and Baldwin. I still cant believe they stole him for unger who has missed 13 games the last two seasons...not to mention they grabbed another 4th round pick...now we have 4 4th round picks.

DYNASTY BABY!!!!! Your Lombardi trophy's will not be waved in our faces in 3-6 years. BOOK IT FRANK.

- Albert Einstein.

#926784 - 04/07/15 11:21 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
will you 2 runts shut the fvck up...

Didn't you say you were 5' 8" ?

- Albert Einstein.

#926801 - 04/08/15 11:50 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster

The gloves come off though when I talk a little smack about the Wunderkind that's "already in the HOF".
'

Backed by a ESPN panel of former players.....just saying.

- Albert Einstein.

#926819 - 04/08/15 04:13 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

- Albert Einstein.

Page 32 of 103 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Budman, fishmonkey
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1175 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645399 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |