THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#924331 - 03/06/15 10:55 AM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for pointing at cops and minivans?

Pew. Pew. Pew.

Fookin' "humans"....

#924341 - 03/06/15 01:53 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90
This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for pointing at cops and minivans?

Pew. Pew. Pew.

Fookin' "humans"....

You make bond already? :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#925723 - 03/24/15 01:48 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

TRESPASS ARREST AFTER LEAVING SURPRISE FOR GAS STATION

• A 42-year-old man was arrested after he was caught on a security camera defecating near the front door of a Silver Creek gas station over the weekend, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office. A deputy was called about 10:30 a.m. on Saturday to the Texaco station on the 2900 block of U.S. Highway 12 in Silver Creek and learned it happened just before 3 o’clock that morning, Chief Deputy Stacy Brown said. Richard E. Graham had been banned from the business in 2012, Brown said. A deputy located Graham on Leonard Road and booked him into the Lewis County Jail for second-degree trespassing, according to the sheriff’s office.

#925748 - 03/24/15 06:46 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Nah. He went there because the launch was closed and the salmon aren't in the Skok yet.

#926357 - 03/31/15 03:35 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

ARREST FOR ALLEGED SEX CRIME

• Centralia police arrested a 17-year-old boy on Friday following a report of a sexual assault of a juvenile he is related to, according to the Centralia Police Department. The boy was taken into custody and booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center, according to police.

#926377 - 04/01/15 05:45 AM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
kingdog Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Tumwater
Hot cousin didn't want it?

#926490 - 04/03/15 12:41 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

EARLY APRIL FOOLS

• An 18-year-old inmate who said he was encouraged by others in his unit to engage in a certain custom for new arrivals at the Lewis County Jail, found himself in further trouble last night. Deputies responding about 8:40 p.m. to a fire alarm activation found the sprinkler head broken and water on the floor of Austin C. Courtright’s cell, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office. Courtright said he’d popped the sprinkler head by hitting it with his sandal, according to the sheriff’s office. He said he understood it was a tradition, and thought he’d only lose his recreational time, not get charged criminally, Chief Stacy Brown said. He was wrong, Brown said. He as arrested for third-degree malicious mischief.

#926494 - 04/03/15 02:33 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Thankfully, that story ended up much differently than what I envisioned after reading the first sentence. eek2

#926639 - 04/06/15 04:35 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

News brief: Centralia resident accosted in alley by tall thief with body odor
Monday, April 6, 2015 at 1:51 pm
By Sharyn L. Decker
Lewis County Sirens news reporter

A 63-year-old woman was mugged when she walked out to take out the trash in an alley off the 800 block of H Street in Centralia overnight.

Officers called about 1:50 a.m. looked for a male dressed in dark clothing with a hood over his head, but have not located him as of this morning.

Police were told she was confronted by the male who demanded money and when she told him she had none, he pushed her against the garbage can and searched her pockets. He then ran away, according to police.

Centralia Police Department Sgt. Stacy Denham said it doesn’t sound as though she was hurt.

The victim said the perpetrator was tall, spoke with a Spanish accent and had body odor, according to the Centralia Police Department.

#926642 - 04/06/15 05:18 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
EARLY APRIL FOOLS

• An 18-year-old inmate who said he was encouraged by others in his unit to engage in a certain custom for new arrivals at the Lewis County Jail, found himself in further trouble last night. Deputies responding about 8:40 p.m. to a fire alarm activation found the sprinkler head broken and water on the floor of Austin C. Courtright’s cell, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office. Courtright said he’d popped the sprinkler head by hitting it with his sandal, according to the sheriff’s office. He said he understood it was a tradition, and thought he’d only lose his recreational time, not get charged criminally, Chief Stacy Brown said. He was wrong, Brown said. He as arrested for third-degree malicious mischief.

Back in the late '60s my brother got picked up for being drunk in public at a party his Mexican friends were throwing at a park in Napa.
They put him in a cell until he sobered up, but he was mad about it and he ripped the sink off the wall. It started flooding the evidence room downstairs and that got the sheriff a little hot under the collar.
He went to see my brother and told him, "Son, I'm the sheriff and coroner of this county and I can arrange a suicide for you. Settle down."

Good times.

So being a dumbfuck is a family thing?

I bet your dumbfuck brother could have gone to Stanford, though.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#926653 - 04/06/15 06:13 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

My brother is dead, too.

But he didn't go around doing dumbfuck things like getting arrested and ripping sinks off the wall while in jail.

Was there a point you were making?

#926679 - 04/06/15 08:10 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline

I'm sorry to hear that. And I'm sorry for your loss.

Seriously.

#926854 - 04/09/15 08:52 AM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

SCUFFLE AT WAL-MART

• A 33-year-old Chehalis resident was arrested at Wal-Mart yesterday evening after allegedly hiding merchandise on his person, including women’s panties, men’s briefs, batteries and playing cards. Jesse J. Wheeler reportedly resisted arrest and was taken to be checked out for knee pain and then booked into the Lewis County Jail for second-degree burglary, according to the Chehalis Police Department. Wheeler was booked for burglary instead of shoplifting because he had previously been “trespassed” from the retail store, police said. Police are also asking prosecutors to evaluate the case for a charge of resisting arrest and possession of a dangerous weapon, brass knuckles, according to a department spokesperson. The value of the items was $387, according to police.

DOMESTIC ASSAULT

• A 43-year-old man was arrested yesterday after he allegedly broke his girlfriend’s front tooth and split her lip when he struck her with a coffee mug. A deputy called to the emergency room at Providence Centralia Hospital around 3 a.m. yesterday learned she had grabbed a coffee cup from a night stand to defend herself when he started hitting her because she’d asked about another woman’s name on his cell phone, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office. The victim needed stitches for her lip, Chief Deputy Stacy Brown said. Deputies later located Melvin A. Kimbrel at his home west of Centralia and booked him into the Lewis County Jail for for second-degree assault, Brown said.

#927106 - 04/13/15 01:00 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

BOAT THEFT

• A 33-year-old Tacoma man contacted the sheriff’s office last night after he was informed the boat and trailer he’d left parked at a public fishing access in Salkum turned up near Lake Cushman in Mason County, stripped of its parts. The 2004 14-foot Alumaweld Intruder and its trailer were valued at more than $23,000, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office. The victim said he normally kept it at the Cowlitz Timber Trails Campground, but had been told he had to move it, and it was moved in February parked at the gravel lot near Spencer and Brim roads, Chief Deputy Stacy Brown said. He had trouble picking it up, but said he thought it would be fine there, Brown said.

#927772 - 04/21/15 09:39 AM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

PACKWOOD RESIDENT JAILED FOR NAKEDNESS

• A Packwood man who reportedly made a habit of standing nude in his windows with the drapes open as well as walking around outside him home entirely unclothed was arrested yesterday. The sheriff’s office says his residence is directly across the street from the Timberline Resort, at a busy intersection. A deputy was called back on April 8 to the 13,000 block of U.S. Highway 12 when alarmed employees of the motel complained, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office. Chief Deputy Stacy Brown said the situation was close to a school bus stop as well. Law enforcement made several attempts to contact the subject, who didn’t come to his door or return their phone calls, according to the sheriff’s office. The man, whose full name is simply Vinyasi, was seen driving yesterday, pulled over and arrested for indecent exposure, according to Brown. Vinyasi, 57, was booked into the Lewis County Jail, she said. His vehicle was impounded.

#927820 - 04/21/15 04:57 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
pack wood rofl

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#927897 - 04/22/15 09:52 AM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

The tavern in town is the " Peters Inn".

#930605 - 05/22/15 04:24 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

TRESPASSING

• Centralia police arrested two individuals for charging their cell phone behind a closed business last night. Adam T. Kay, 32, and Hannah G. Kay, 34, both of Centralia, were issued citations for second-degree criminal trespass after contact with an officer about 1:20 a.m. at the 600 block of West Main Street, according to the Centralia Police Department. They were then released, according to police.

#930611 - 05/22/15 06:20 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
erikj Offline
Spawner

What happened to Fish Prince? He get the boot?

#930613 - 05/22/15 09:39 PM Re: Spring has arrived in Lewis County!!! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline

self-imposed ban

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |