Three Rivers Marine

Page 62 of 103 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#940937 - 10/12/15 10:36 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

There is a positive.

I am positive that until Bevell leaves here, we are going to lose 3-4 games a year we have no business losing.

If not more.

I am also positive that as good as this defense is in the 1st half, asking them to have that same amount of energy/stamina in the 2nd with very little rest is just a bad idea.

- Albert Einstein.

#940961 - 10/13/15 01:23 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Perhaps a Seasock fan?

#940962 - 10/13/15 01:24 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

the reality is this season is done. The moral is gone.

Super Fan has worn out his sock already?

The reality is that there are 11 games left to play. Try to enjoy them.

You're pacing yourself poorly.

GFY! Are you the hall monitor or something?

- Albert Einstein.

#940981 - 10/13/15 02:49 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: stam
rofl

Too fuckin'funny!

It's going to be fun watching your head explode this season. rofl

Funny? What's so funny? If you cant notice the difference between this years team and last years you don't know chit about foot ball or blinded by homerism. I'm not on the pay roll and doesn't bother me the least. Specially when your killing Coho at uber levels.

Edited by Sol Duc (10/13/15 04:04 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#940982 - 10/13/15 02:51 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
I was thinking that a win in the jungle would be the turning point of the season for us............Hmmmmmm, think we are starring @ 10-6 in the face with a wildcard birth on the road...............But once your in it can be done.....even @ the #6 spot. We also could really end up 12-4 with #2 seed 1st round bye and a home game..............Lotsa ball left. Last year we was 3-3- until Kam pulled the meeting that turned $hit around. Good luck,

SZ

#940988 - 10/13/15 04:03 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
I was thinking that a win in the jungle would be the turning point of the season for us............Hmmmmmm, think we are starring @ 10-6 in the face with a wildcard birth on the road...............But once your in it can be done.....even @ the #6 spot. We also could really end up 12-4 with #2 seed 1st round bye and a home game..............Lotsa ball left. Last year we was 3-3- until Kam pulled the meeting that turned $hit around. Good luck,

SZ

I'm not sure 10-6 would even give us a wild card in this division.

- Albert Einstein.

#940991 - 10/13/15 04:08 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
I was thinking that a win in the jungle would be the turning point of the season for us

Exactly right, now it will have the opposite effect. I really think there's a lot of dissention between the players and Bevell going back to the Super bowl last year. He's so phugging predictable. I want Shanahan.

- Albert Einstein.

#940992 - 10/13/15 04:20 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

"Passion needs direction. Without it, it just becomes chaos."

https://twitter.com/DougBaldwinJr/statu ... 1237167

Doug is one of the leaders of this team.

- Albert Einstein.

#941004 - 10/13/15 06:15 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Looks that way. Did you see Bennett go off on Dalton for a 50 yard penalty after the interception? He cost us the game by doing that. We were well in field goal territory. That sumbitch is really starting to annoy me. I like that kind of football, but players don't get away with chit like that anymore, especially against QB's. Oh yeah,he wants more money too. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#941007 - 10/13/15 06:49 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Looks that way. Did you see Bennett go off on Dalton for a 50 yard penalty after the interception? He cost us the game by doing that. We were well in field goal territory. That sumbitch is really starting to annoy me. I like that kind of football, but players don't get away with chit like that anymore, especially against QB's. Oh yeah,he wants more money too. crazy

We kicked a field goal there Sol Dilfer. Who knows if we would have been able to get a td out of it anyways. Bennett also forced a fumble that resulted in a TD.

#941011 - 10/13/15 07:05 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

We kicked a field goal there Sol Dilfer. Who knows if we would have been able to get a td out of it anyways. Bennett also forced a fumble that resulted in a TD.

Reef fat Go back to the restaurant and scrub more dishes dish dog. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#941012 - 10/13/15 07:07 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The one push was ok...the second kinda crossed the line, but the third will get called every time, cost us a 50 yard swing in FP.

- Albert Einstein.

#941015 - 10/13/15 07:26 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Team chemistry. The team thought they had this winning and superbowl thing figured out. They heard all the experts talk about how great they were, drank the kool-aid with Sol Gut and started focusing on personal matters; TV commercials(russ,beast,shermy,etc), contracts, and image. When you lose focus on the things that make a team great; catch phrase LOB and concentrate on ME, your team fukin sucks. You all are blaming coaches, players, socks, for the reason they suck but fact of matter they have what it takes, but not collectively...

You guys have never played a competitive sport in your life to know how any of this works, schitt one of you thinks fishing is going on a CHARTER BOAT sleep

#941018 - 10/13/15 07:38 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Fuk you, Bent Over.

You don't know WTF you're talking about.

Your right... never been on a Charter before

#941020 - 10/13/15 07:57 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

The day I sold it was a happier day than the day I bought it.

+ 1

#941025 - 10/13/15 10:30 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Team chemistry. The team thought they had this winning and superbowl thing figured out. They heard all the experts talk about how great they were, drank the kool-aid with Sol Gut and started focusing on personal matters; TV commercials(russ,beast,shermy,etc), contracts, and image. When you lose focus on the things that make a team great; catch phrase LOB and concentrate on ME, your team fukin sucks. You all are blaming coaches, players, socks, for the reason they suck but fact of matter they have what it takes, but not collectively...

You guys have never played a competitive sport in your life to know how any of this works, schitt one of you thinks fishing is going on a CHARTER BOAT sleep

That might be the best post you've made, not that the bar was real high.

- Albert Einstein.

#941027 - 10/13/15 10:37 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I predict Bevell will not be here next year. I think he's the cancer that our players have no confidence in.

Next years draft picks.
1 OL
2 OL
3 OL
4 OL
5 OL
6 OL
7 OL

- Albert Einstein.

#941028 - 10/13/15 10:39 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

meh

The Fawks got the same points out of it anyway, realistically.

Putting a positive spin on it if that's possible, it took time off the clock to get those points and time is what the Bungles needed to tie the score. It didn't work out that way, but all things being equal it might have.

Anyway, it's all water under the bridge and it's time for you to start wringing your hands and biting your nails over Cam coming to town.

No nail biting here....just Kings and Silvers.I know we don't go to the playoffs.

- Albert Einstein.

#941029 - 10/13/15 11:03 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

All you cun.ts were flapping your dick sucking lips about this same shi.t this same time last year.

#941030 - 10/13/15 11:11 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

When I say "All you cun.ts" I really just mean Sol Duc.

Hank is a cun.t too, but you already knew that.

Page 62 of 103 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chad Lee, fish_hunter, Grady 265, pimpinshrimp, Stew, xflyzguy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1229 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645416 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |